Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Lounge > Everything Under the Sun
Register Forgot Password?

Old 22-07-12   #1
teh priesT!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

Is India Truly Like This???

This is really sad and I would be truly ashamed to call myself as Indian when I will go abroad, if my colleagues there would read this and ask me about my country.
One of my friend like this pic and so it came on my news feed.
Pinnwand-Fotos | Facebook

The comments are so poor, most people don't know what's the case going on and these Ramdev, growing India, corruption free India,etc sort of pages is ruining the thoughts of people.
Read the comments, you would see people complaining about Sonia against Hinduism that is discriminating between religion.

Alpheshbhai Sharma : Sojiya hindu virodhi he misnari chalati he imamo ,molvio.ulemao ke sadh mila ke hamara dharm nast karegi,saliko foran itali bhejo.

India in the world is consider to shelter all those who seek for help. The world knows we supported Dalai Lama when he came to India as we treat visitors next to God. I am not at all saying in favor of Soniya Gandhi but she has stayed here for so many years. After giving so much time to a different environment, usually people form a part of it. Consider yourself or many Indians who went and settled in US/UK. Would they like to be treated like this??? (I know still there are discrimination done in those countries...but those are usually the immature minds, here I see most of such people are quite old enough and still says such shit.)

Kinjal Gupta : soniya (mam),its our country not ur italy.

One of the comments

Farsharam Bishnoi : Chor to soniya gandhi ahemad patel kapil sibal digvgjay salman khursid chidram pore congress he chor hai yeh to muslim party hai hindusthan ko bechana chate soniya mera to nivadan hai aap hindu ho or hindusthan ko chata ho to congress ko vote mat karo vote for only bjp agar hindusthan bachana ha to or hindu ho to bjp narendra bhai modi pm

There are many such comments that means many people with such thoughts and these people gather, make groups, go on fast and come into news. I would never like to live in such a place for sure.

The matter of that Balkrishna is that he has fraud documents/degree which is required for pharmaceutical. (Not sure about this has been proven yet.)
But I am sure about the other case going against him is about having fake passport.
There was a different news about some place in Pakistan where fake Indian passports are being issued at 3 Lacs (Pak currency) and a few people coming from there via Nepal have confessed this. So this matter can be consider serious. (I am not saying this as main reason cops/public would think but would say that this can be one of the perspective.)

Sunil Mohan Thakur : bharatme abhi aajadi aani banki hai

^^Now this guy would think that he is a freedom fighter. (Mega facepalm over such people's face by Khali's hand)
ManISinJpr and Batman like this.

Last edited by DaRampage; 22-07-12 at 01:53 PM.
DaRampage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-12   #2
Jason Bourne
Community Moderator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely Noble
ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble
Re: Is India Truly Like This???

I also read such comments in some of the shared pics and comments.. although I won't get down to the level of these people.. but
they should be prosecuted !!!
All the hatred, insensitivity and cursing in the name of India and its ethos and history is misleading today's youth who take things at face value and do not read as to the truth behind such baseless and personal comments !!

ManISinJpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-12   #3
Unelected
Administrator
Meum pactum dictum

Rig Gallery

vijayninel is extremely Eminent
vijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminent

There are many such crackpots in every country and all of them are essentially on facebook. They dont represent the sentiments of the Indian people in general. It has been proven repeatedly that most Indians consider Sonia Gandhi to be Indian and would not mind her occupying the highest state offices.

I am no fan of the congress party or Sonia Gandhi and I consider her to be Indian. I would however dont think she is suitable to be the prime minister not because she is Italian born or Christian but because I dont think she has the competence or requisite skills to hold such an office (which neither the heir in waiting Rahul Gandhi has). But when I see the likes of Narendra Modi or Mulayam Singh as candidates for becoming PM's then the Nehru-Gandhi democratic monarchy seems more acceptable.

Regarding Baba Ramdev, I'm a big fan of his and am even using his toothpaste based on @ManISinJpr's recommendation. I wish babaji would bless me with a franchise to make his herbal products but alas babajis endorsement fee is too high for me to even dream of.
Old 22-07-12   #4
Jason Bourne
Community Moderator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble

Yes, most of such crackpots all around the world are united by facebook.
What Indian's consider right is mostly wrong, like giving regular votes to a single party and thus making them full of corruption, lethargy and non competent !! I wish for a unified and powerful opposition in India but as you said, it is not there, and the thought of Mulayam or N Modi occupying such a post gives me the shivers too, but I do want the congress to loose this election.. things are already bad for India and would require more time to be set right !! so another 5 years to a useless govt ( although not at the cost of thecountry ) is ok for me

as for the toothpaste and its maker.. LOLz.. I think I used it also for some time but not am not ( not coz its not good )

Originally Posted by vijayninel View Post
There are many such crackpots in every country and all of them are essentially on facebook. They dont represent the sentiments of the Indian people in general. It has been proven repeatedly that most Indians consider Sonia Gandhi to be Indian and would not mind her occupying the highest state offices.

I am no fan of the congress party or Sonia Gandhi and I consider her to be Indian. I would however dont think she is suitable to be the prime minister not because she is Italian born or Christian but because I dont think she has the competence or requisite skills to hold such an office (which neither the heir in waiting Rahul Gandhi has). But when I see the likes of Narendra Modi or Mulayam Singh as candidates for becoming PM's then the Nehru-Gandhi democratic monarchy seems more acceptable.

Regarding Baba Ramdev, I'm a big fan of his and am even using his toothpaste based on @ManISinJpr's recommendation. I wish babaji would bless me with a franchise to make his herbal products but alas babajis endorsement fee is too high for me to even dream of.
Old 22-07-12   #5
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian

godspeed4476 is Mysterious

As others have said, every country has their share of looney's, its just that we stay in India we know about them. Its nothing to be embarrassed about. Even the fake certificates and other documents can be obtained in other countries. Even UK and US is no exception to this. If you really want to see the level of dumbness (related to the comments) then you should watch the cricket vids on youtube, every vid would be hijacked with Indians and Pakistanis with their super crude and lame comments
godspeed4476 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-12   #6
Unelected
Administrator
Meum pactum dictum

Rig Gallery

vijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminent

Originally Posted by ManISinJpr View Post
as for the toothpaste and its maker.. LOLz.. I think I used it also for some time but not am not ( not coz its not good )
Now you tell me ... so I wasted Rs 35 on Babajis toothpaste ... anyway I hope Babajis hair is not a wig or my neighbour will loose all hope for getting back his hair as well.

Also Facebook and Twitter are the platforms for the worlds biggest idiots and crackpots. One of the comedians I follow there sometimes is the Laal topi wala Maskhra (Red capped buffoon) from Pakistan. Zaid Hamid | Facebook
ManISinJpr and Hitesh12 like this.
vijayninel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-12   #7
Jason Bourne
Community Moderator
Mushtakhanda !!!

I will tell you very honestly, that to be able to influence and decide on our own path, we need to be there or I would have given up on FB long ago, see people are just sheep and me.. LOLz.. I want to be "The Sheep herder"
coz I want to influence
let the baba lie where he is.. !!
llike the fb post I made today and lets carry on the work that we want to do !!!
Now you tell me ... so I wasted Rs 35 on Babajis toothpaste ... anyway I hope Babajis hair is not a wig or my neighbour will loose all hope for getting back his hair as well.

Also Facebook and Twitter are the platforms for the worlds biggest idiots and crackpots. One of the comedians I follow there sometimes is the Laal topi wala Maskhra (Red capped buffoon) from Pakistan. Zaid Hamid | Facebook
Old 22-07-12   #8
Unelected
Administrator
Meum pactum dictum

Rig Gallery

Originally Posted by ManISinJpr View Post
I will tell you very honestly, that to be able to influence and decide on our own path, we need to be there or I would have given up on FB long ago, see people are just sheep and me.. LOLz.. I want to be "The Sheep herder"
coz I want to influence
let the baba lie where he is.. !!
llike the fb post I made today and lets carry on the work that we want to do !!!
If you want to influence the sheep then you must become a Baba yourself. IMO Karan or @Xanan are better suited to becoming baba's while we manage the overall administration.

I am willing to click an "agree" button on your facebook post why do I have to like it? BTW ... I wonder when Facebook are going to forcibly convert my page to timeline.
ManISinJpr likes this.
Old 22-07-12   #9
Jason Bourne
Community Moderator
Mushtakhanda !!!

LOLz.. I have all the qualifications of becoming a baba myself
but as to why FB is not giving a agree button that we have to ask them, don't we !!! and timeline is how they will earn revenue in the future !! simple !!
If you want to influence the sheep then you must become a Baba yourself. IMO Karan or @Xanan are better suited to becoming baba's while we manage the overall administration.

I am willing to click an "agree" button on your facebook post why do I have to like it? BTW ... I wonder when Facebook are going to forcibly convert my page to timeline.
vijayninel likes this.
Old 22-07-12   #10
The Mechanic
[E]onian

Jaydip is very Notable

But when I see the likes of Narendra Modi or Mulayam Singh as candidates for becoming PM's then the Nehru-Gandhi democratic monarchy seems more acceptable.
@vijayninel this is the best CM ( Narendra Modi ) ever gets by any state in INDIA...why cause in journey from 2001-2012 come once in Gujarat and u can see by ur self

And one more things : A 4 day visit to Japan – strengthening ties between Gujarat & one of Asia

I m in diploma in mechanical V sem : A new subject added from this sem is Contributor's Personality Devlopment CPD IF all we implement this sub to in our india will be a superpower...Link : I-Become ActivGuide

My personal Thought : IF we want to make india superpower we have to part every state as individual country like in USA and Constitution all UNDER : UNITED STATES OF INDIA ( Like Made in USI ) ... so every state will compete each against and india will become superpower

Last edited by Jaydip; 22-07-12 at 11:33 PM.
Jaydip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-12   #11
teh priesT!
[E]onian

DaRampage is highly ReputableDaRampage is highly ReputableDaRampage is highly ReputableDaRampage is highly Reputable

^^Need to clear some thoughts, brother.
Old 22-07-12   #12
The Mechanic
[E]onian

Jaydip is very Notable

^^ i can't describe it properly in english here have some plan for future of india
Old 22-07-12   #13
Unelected
Administrator
Meum pactum dictum

Rig Gallery

Originally Posted by Jaydip View Post
@vijayninel this is the best PM ( Narendra Modi ) ever gets by any state in INDIA...why cause in journey from 2001-2012 come once in Gujarat and u can see by ur self

And one more things : A 4 day visit to Japan strengthening ties between Gujarat & one of Asia

I m in diploma in mechanical V sem : A new subject added from this sem is Contributor's Personality Devlopment CPD IF all we implement this sub to in our india will be a superpower...Link : I-Become ActivGuide

My personal Thought : IF we want to make india superpower we have to part every state as individual country like in USA and Constitution all UNDER : UNITED STATES OF INDIA ( Like Made in USI ) ... so every state will compete each against and india will become superpower
I understand your sentiments Jaydip, but a deeper analysis will show you that the progress made by Gujarat is very limited and at the cost of many Gujrati people. Also like other states Gujrat too has its shares of scams and corruption.

Also I have found that many Gujratis think that Narendra Modi could be the next PM of India, however what they fail to understand is that Modi is unacceptable as PM to the vast majority of people in other states who see him as somewhat of an crack case. His past role in riots will always be an albatross around his neck and his extremist views are not acceptable even to the vast majority of Hindus. Even the BJP's allies know this and some of the parties in the NDA have clearly told the BJP this.

BTW good thing he is going to Japan and not the USA where he may be arrested for genocide.
ManISinJpr and terencefdes like this.
Old 22-07-12   #14
teh priesT!
[E]onian

DaRampage is highly ReputableDaRampage is highly ReputableDaRampage is highly ReputableDaRampage is highly Reputable

He is banned from US...they never give him Visa. And I wonder what how good such PM would be.
Old 22-07-12   #15
The Mechanic
[E]onian

Jaydip is very Notable

@vijayninel u know any indian politician offically invited ever by Japan to visit ??

One day US also have to invite him

Last edited by Jaydip; 22-07-12 at 11:44 PM.
Post New Thread  Reply