Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation
  • Home
  • Forums
  • Articles
  • News
  • Gaming
  • Bazaar
  • Community
  • What's New
  • My Erodov
  • Help
navigation
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Gaming Zone > x Gaming
Register Forgot Password?

Old 25-03-12   #91
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
Puny human

Re: India Gaming Carnival - Real or Scam ?

Okay .. so what are the further implications of this 1% ownership that Kushagra has.. Some one please explain. ?

@vijayninel

"I was there .. till the end"
dexbg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-12   #92
teh priesT!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

hitman02in is highly Admirablehitman02in is highly Admirablehitman02in is highly Admirablehitman02in is highly Admirablehitman02in is highly Admirablehitman02in is highly Admirable

this always looked too good to be true.
i'll make sure my friends who were planning to attend know about all this before booking their tickets :<
SEB47 likes this.
Old 25-03-12   #93
Unelected
Staff
Meum pactum dictum

Rig Gallery

vijayninel is extremely Eminent
vijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminent

Originally Posted by dexterboygenius View Post
Okay .. so what are the further implications of this 1% ownership that Kushagra has.. Some one please explain. ?
Notthing much Gaurav ....Manish and I were trying to understand the "business model" of WTF Eventz and so I was showing him this.

BTW, if anyone here is good in business finance, can you tell me if you can get unsecured business loans in India. Can one get big unsecured loans for organising events and exibitions?

Edit: My banker friend says its quite impossible. There will have to be some security.
Old 25-03-12   #94
Jason Bourne
Community Coordinator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely Noble
ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble

^^ I tried to find out with th einfo that you shared but all my search results came up zero..
I don't think that they are trying to pull in a fast one, there is much more than meets the eye !!

Have to put my mind together and analyze !!
But seeing many gamers here respond with concern and organisers trying to clear their name and tell us more without teling, I think this event will happen.. but how large or for whom. that is the million dollar question..

ManISinJpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-12   #95
Unelected
Staff
Meum pactum dictum

Rig Gallery

vijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminent

Originally Posted by ManISinJpr View Post
I think this event will happen.. but how large or for whom. that is the million dollar question..
Right now, Im not sure if it will happen or if it does happen then on what scale it will be. The event was supposed to have two parts. One is lan gaming for gamers and the second is an exhibition for companies. General public were also supposed to be coming for this exhibition.

There are hardly 11 days left now they have no list of exhibitors. Infact they are not naming a single exhibitor who is coming. Yet Mr. Kushagra says :
Originally Posted by kushagra
The population of Delhi NCR (including New Delhi, Noida, Ghaziabad, Faridabad, Greater Noida) has a population of over 3 Cr. I am just targeting just 1% of the total population to come to the Biggest Gaming Carnival of India. And this optimistic figure doesnt include thousands coming from different parts of the Country and another thousands coming from all over the world. Even if i reach 60% of my target numbers, i am still making the biggest numbers for any event in India.
So why are the general public going to come if there are no exhibitors and there is no exhibition. Maybe some people would be interested in watching kids playing lan games and swearing when they lose matches.

Even the lan gaming seems to have improperly planned to me. Note what Mr. Kushagra said :
Originally Posted by kushagra
My Friend also says, that we dont have experience in organizing the Games. Removing my experience from the equation, what will you have to say when i say i am about to give contracts for Game Management to the best companies in this business; Playfactory, Game Orbit & Game Ministry to name a few.
Note that Mr. Kushagra suggests that he is not organising (or not organising alone) the lan gaming but is about to give contracts means the contracts have still not been given. Let alone the fact that these companies too have extremely limited experience as be fair was explaining in this post.
vijayninel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-12   #96
teh nuB!
What's UP!!

Mutant is sickeningly Dreadful

I was planning to attend this team with my counter strike friends, is it advisable to go? we will be coming from Kolkata and would be spending a good deal n the journey to attend the event...
Mutant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-12   #97
Unelected
Staff
Meum pactum dictum

Rig Gallery

Originally Posted by Mutant View Post
I was planning to attend this team with my counter strike friends, is it advisable to go? we will be coming from Kolkata and would be spending a good deal n the journey to attend the event...
Well, thats a decision that you will have to take after considering all the facts. My personal opinion is that it is likey that there will be no event at all or a very much scaled down event. The organizers in my opinion are not transparent, they have been unable to demonstrate that they have the financial resources, sponsor backing, manpower or even the knowledge and technical expertise to hold such a event.

We only have their unsubstantiated claims, allegations and denials to go by.
Old 26-03-12   #98
teh nuB!
What's UP!!

Mutant is sickeningly Dreadful

I thought they went out and gave bank assurance or something like that...
Mutant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-12   #99
Neo[t]
[E]onian
SteelSeries SenSei <3

prateekS is highly FamedprateekS is highly FamedprateekS is highly FamedprateekS is highly FamedprateekS is highly FamedprateekS is highly FamedprateekS is highly FamedprateekS is highly FamedprateekS is highly Famed

Originally Posted by Mutant View Post
I thought they went out and gave bank assurance or something like that...
showing bank guarantee to "PRO" or "FOREIGN" teams...thats what was said by MR.kushagra.....

not fr public display !
prateekS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-12   #100
Unelected
Staff
Meum pactum dictum

Rig Gallery

Originally Posted by speeedgods View Post
showing bank guarantee to "PRO" or "FOREIGN" teams...thats what was said by MR.kushagra.....

not fr public display !
Ask them why not? Is the tournament only for foreign and pro teams? And why will it hurt them to show this document to anyone? They say they are doing this for the communtiy, then share it with the community? Why hide it? its only a bank guarantee not a secret formula or recipe. It is not a patent or an product in development. if you have it show it.

Secondly as I have explained before, a bank guarantee is like a contract between two parties. Like if you fail to complete the building in six months then the bank will release the money to the other party you have signed a contract with. How can you even know that such a document exists without seeing it ? Whom is this contract signed between? Kushagra and MaxAxe? Will Kushagra pay MaxAxe if WTF defaults or will they donate the amount to charity in case of default? what are the terms of this contract? We know nothing and they are telling nothing.

Also please note that the company has only Rs 1 lakh capital on its books when it was incorporated. Where are they getting Rs 1.5 crore from with zero sponsors?
prateekS likes this.
Old 26-03-12   #101
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
Puny human

dexbg is extremely Renowned
dexbg is extremely Renowneddexbg is extremely Renowned

Apparently the 1.5 cr is personal wealth of Kushagra .. that is being contributed for this event.
dexbg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-12   #102
Unelected
Staff
Meum pactum dictum

Rig Gallery

Originally Posted by dexterboygenius View Post
Apparently the 1.5 cr is personal wealth of Kushagra .. that is being contributed for this event.
Who told you that? Your dear friend ViKiD or personal observation?
Old 26-03-12   #103
teh nuB!
bored :/

niteshneela is Mysterious

Shared in a gaming community in facebook .. would bump this if i find any intersting replies

Thanks for throwing some light on this fishy gaming tournament .. lets c where dis leads
niteshneela is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-12   #104
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.

surengupta17 is Notable
Another Unprofessional act by The IGC. Please read the 19th term on the terms of Service page. Here is the link of the snap.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net...54603644_n.jpg

@vijayninel : Another Thing I would like you guys to know that, Kushagra is talking about the "Best in bussiness" companies like playfactory, Thegameministry and the gameorbit.

I dont know about the playfactory but the other two are owned and run by my two fellow cs mates Chirag and akshay. and too they both came with this thing recently in the end 2011.

---------- Post added at 10:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

It has been corrected on there website. So just zoom in the snap I have posted above.

Sorry. The Pic I have posted to too low reso to zoom. I am uploading another one.
Attached Thumbnails
>wtf1.jpg  

Last edited by vijayninel; 03-04-12 at 02:50 PM.
surengupta17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-12   #105
Unelected
Staff
Meum pactum dictum

Rig Gallery

Originally Posted by surengupta17 View Post
Sorry. The Pic I have posted to too low reso to zoom. I am uploading another one.
Hahahaha .. laws of England .. good you took a screenshot as they have changed it now. I think that its probably carelessly copy pasted from somewhere. Actually the whole website is very shabby and amateurish for a organisation talking about crores.
Post New Thread  Reply