Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Gaming Zone > x Gaming
Register Forgot Password?

Old 13-04-12   #631
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
Puny human

Re: India Gaming Carnival - Real or Scam ?

His actions were detrimental to the forum so that does form reasonable grounds for punitive action to be taken.
/lawyerly
JD666 and Luciffer like this.

"I was there .. till the end"
dexbg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-12   #632
teh spamm[E]R!
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
I havent set my status yet.

Rig Gallery

thebanik is extemely Distinguished
thebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguished

Originally Posted by JD666 View Post
coming back on topic raised by luciffer. Are we doing something?? In response to the lawsuit and the defamation charges so openly expressed to us?? People have been banned for lesser mis deeds.. Why should this be an exception?
on E??? There are many who have said a lot of things about us on FB and other networking websites but based on those we have never taken any action I believe. Though yes I do agree he deserves a ban.......
JD666 and Luciffer like this.
Maximus V Gene (MSI Z77-GD65, Gigabyte P67A-UD7, EVGA Classified E760,MSI Eclipse,DFI DK P45 Plus, Foxconn Mars, Asus P5Ne-SLI, Asus P5B Deluxe/Wifi AP), Intel 3770k Benched @ 6.7Ghz, Intel 2600K Benched @ 5.7 Ghz, AMD 8150 Benched @ 7.45 Ghz, Intel 980X Benched @ 6.07Ghz, AMD 970BE Benched @ 6.63Ghz, (Intel i5 680 Benched @ 6.44Ghz, Intel i7 950 Benched @ 5150Mhz, Intel E8600 Benched @ 5.71Ghz, Intel QX9650 Benched @5.41Ghz, Intel Core2 Duo E8400@4.6Ghz, e4300 @ 3.52 Ghz), Thermalright Venomous X, GSkill 6400 2 x 1 GB @ 1260Mhz , HIS 7970 (MSI GTX 580, MSI GTX 480, EVGA GTX295, Asus 4870 x2, EVGA 9800GX2, Visiontek 3870 x2, XFX 8800GT, Nvidia 7900GTX, XFX 8600GT), DELL E248WFP Monitor, CoolerMaster Benchtable, Antec HCP 1200W, Altec Lansing 641 400 RMS Watts with Auzentech X-Plosion

SVGTECH HOC40 and HOC20 Review

Corsair Vengeance K90, M90 and M60 Review

Gigabyte P67 UD7 + Intel i7 2600k Preview

Strontium Ultra Speed 128GB SSD Review

Gigabyte GX-X58A-UD9 Review
thebanik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-12   #633
ibz
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian
Jesus save me from trolls.

ibz is highly Admirableibz is highly Admirableibz is highly Admirableibz is highly Admirableibz is highly Admirableibz is highly Admirable

In the end nothing will happen. No one will book a case against them...and they will go scot free like every other criminal .Thats the way it works in most cases here in India unfortunately.
BLuEBLOODED likes this.
ibz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-12   #634
Konkey Dong
Lawlz?

ViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply Great

Originally Posted by vijayninel View Post
2. Even in this thread, many of the wise "senior" forum members were up in arms against me for harassing the good Maxaxe and well intentioned WTF people. In their own way they helped this scam by casting doubts on my analysis and intentions. It would have been easy for me to keep quite rather than to be fighting it out here.
Wanna clear this up a bit?
Old 14-04-12   #635
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
This user has status.

Zloyd is very RespectfulZloyd is very Respectful

Ya he is saying some people were dumb asses to trust a cunt like maxchutia.
Zloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-12   #636
teh pandiT!
[E]onian
The Rep-whore!

Luciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply Great

@vijayninel : You might just get your wish
@thebanik @ManISinJpr
@JD666 : Happy Birthday

Latest Development:
Moscow Five's CEO Dima just posted this on their site:
"I have decided to apply to the International Bar Association "Moscow" http://www.smilianets.ru for help in preparing a civil suit for compensation for moral and material damages in the total amount 100.000 EUR, caused by the unlawful fraudulent actions organizations WTF Eventz."

Post is in Russian.
Not going to post the link (Where that's posted) here.. will PM link to vijayninel
Hey baby, wanna come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo till I Google all over your Facebook?!

Last edited by Luciffer; 15-04-12 at 03:40 PM.
Luciffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-12   #637
Unelected
Administrator
Meum pactum dictum

Rig Gallery

vijayninel is extremely Eminent
vijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminent

Originally Posted by Zloyd View Post
Ya he is saying some people were dumb asses to trust a cunt like maxchutia.
Yes, something like that.

Originally Posted by Luciffer View Post
@vijayninel : You might just get your wish
@JD666 : Happy Birthday

Latest Development:
Moscow Five's CEO Dima just posted this on their site:
"I have decided to apply to the International Bar Association "Moscow" : | , for help in preparing a civil suit for compensation for moral and material damages in the total amount 100.000 EUR, caused by the unlawful fraudulent actions organizations WTF Eventz."

Post is in Russian.
Not going to post the link (Where that's posted) here.. will PM link to vijayninel
This is a very interesting development. I will have to study the legal technicalities to see what will come of this move if M5 decide to go ahead with it. If there are any lawyers here who can shed more light on this then please do so.

While I believe that WTF Eventz Pvt Ltd. itself is insolvent as a company, some of the directors of WTF Eventz do have the resources to pay the prize money. If enough pressure has been put on them then they may actually give out something to settle the case.

Another problem is that while suppliers have been given cheques that can be used as evidence in court, the gamer prize winners havent been given even that. Instead they have been given some "Mock cheques" which are completely useless.
BLuEBLOODED and ManISinJpr like this.
Old 15-04-12   #638
teh pandiT!
[E]onian
The Rep-whore!

Luciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply Great

Yes.. but you yourself are in possession of copies of quite a few documents that can assist them.
Also, the prospectus that they sent out.. on the basis of which these teams came.. Almost NOTHING in there was fulfilled.
There's going to be no lack of evidence against these guys, and even Max will hardly be able to hide behind his "I was just an employee" line of defence, bearing in mind the vast amounts of material that's available on the net.

But.. the lawyer's guild that they have: Am sure will relish the idea of some international exposure in taking this to court: unless ofcourse a check miraculously arrives at the door.

Now.. what will come of it.. I do not know.
But atleast this might finally put to rest their talk of "The Next Time..."
ManISinJpr likes this.
Luciffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-12   #639
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
Puny human

dexbg is extremely Renowned
dexbg is extremely Renowneddexbg is extremely Renowned
But the winners might have pics taken while they were being handed the the trophy cheques.. Those could be used to establish intent of the organizers.. Something which they didn't honour later.

Old 15-04-12   #640
Konkey Dong
Lawlz?

ViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply Great

Originally Posted by vijayninel View Post
2. Even in this thread, many of the wise "senior" forum members were up in arms against me for harassing the good Maxaxe and well intentioned WTF people. In their own way they helped this scam by casting doubts on my analysis and intentions. It would have been easy for me to keep quite rather than to be fighting it out here.
Wanna clear this up a bit?
Still waiting on a clarification here....
ViKiD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-12   #641
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
Puny human

dexbg is extremely Renowned
dexbg is extremely Renowneddexbg is extremely Renowned
See if he'll reply over PM..

Old 15-04-12   #642
Konkey Dong
Lawlz?

Got my reply.
ViKiD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-12   #643
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.

ambarhitman is sickeningly Dreadful

So any update on this fiasco? Their FB page is full with people asking for winners list and prizes. Those who have not won, have stopped caring. If they were frauds, they would get away from this for sure.
ambarhitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-12   #644
Banned
Curious Troll! :P

Dave is very HonorableDave is very Honorable

Originally Posted by ambarhitman View Post
So any update on this fiasco? Their FB page is full with people asking for winners list and prizes. Those who have not won, have stopped caring. If they were frauds, they would get away from this for sure.
Seems everyone has become bored.
Old 18-04-12   #645
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
Yawn!!!

antz123 is very Notable

WOW so much action happened didnt even see this.

When someone mentioned Rs1.5Cr prize i felt really bad for myself ... not coz i wont win it coz i have hosted/organized few contest in Mumbai and forget money even gifts are not easy to get. It pain in ass to get sponsors and they are mostly not of the likes who would give you cash sponsorship.

Its mostly prizes or the machines, yet venue hiring charges, advertising, game management, infrastructure from chairs/tables to projectors etc is pretty expensive.

But still sad to know it was a con, would have loved to see gaming going to another stratosphere.

Moral of Story - When even politicians now a days are getting caught, mere mortals should not try to emulate them
Moral of Story 2 - Here we talk n shout on Lokpal bill and behind back planning schemes, thats why neither of them will ever see the light of day
thebanik and dexbg like this.
Intel Core I7 920, Gigabyte X 58 USB3, Gskill F3-12800CL7T-6GB, GTX 580 Twin Frozr II , Xonar Essence ST, Klipsch GM X Pro 2.1, Prolimatech Megahalems Mega Shadow, OCZ Vertex 2 50GB SSD & 2x1TB & 3x1tbExt, Corsair HX 850, Samsung PX2370 LED , Silverstone FT02, Microsoft Sidewinder X6, Cybor R.A.T. 7, Steelseries 7H Headset, WD TV Live
antz123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply