Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Gaming Zone > x Gaming
Register Forgot Password?

Old 13-04-12   #616
Banned
I havent set my status yet.

Rig Gallery
Re: India Gaming Carnival - Real or Scam ?

Originally Posted by Luciffer View Post
It's not one page.. it's several pages.. and needs to be readable.
Will try that.. unless I have a better solution.

For now.. anyone who wants it.. just send me their email please.
Maybe one of you can just upload it to a file sharing service or something and get a lot of Reps for it LOL
This is hardly copyrighted stuff
Altho.. I half suspect you're gonna get a letter saying "WE WILL SUE YOU" LOL
i want this
u got moi mail id

Cause I won't wait for the debt to be repaid

Time has come for you

Sumonpathak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-12   #617
Unelected
Administrator
Meum pactum dictum

Rig Gallery

vijayninel is extremely Eminent
vijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminent

All these facebook/blog wars will lead to nothing unless Moscow 5 or someone else files a cheating and fraud case against WTF Eventz and GenNext. WTF Eventz are only trying to buy time with these tactics. Although Moscow 5 have been foolish on this from the beginning, there still is enough evidence to persecute these guys and throw them in jail.

Even all the suppliers and other prize winners should do this when their cheques bounce. (though I have doubts if the cheques are real or if the signatory is authorised). Also they should file criminal cases not just under Section 138 (cheque bouncing) but also under Sections 120-B (criminal conspiracy), 409 (criminal breach of trust), 420 (cheating) 468 and 471 (forgery).

I also hope @Godlike! (Saurabh Mishra) knows what he is getting into by throwing his lot with these criminals and giving false evidence. His career can life could be destroyed if it is determined that he was colluding with these criminals and providing them with false alibi. He could also end up spending some of his best years in jail for this. I am really disappointed with his conduct.
Old 13-04-12   #618
teh nuB!
[E]onian

helion is Notable

Originally Posted by Regranter Maradis View Post
Moscow Five @ Carnival in India - YouTube

I haven't seen it, my net's acting dodgy. Does anyone scream "Remember, no Russian" at them?
I did a 'saveyoutube' of this, and at no point did it seem like anyone screamed such a thing.
helion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-12   #619
teh pandiT!
[E]onian
The Rep-whore!

Luciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply Great

Originally Posted by vijayninel View Post
All these facebook/blog wars will lead to nothing unless Moscow 5 or someone else files a cheating and fraud case against WTF Eventz and GenNext. WTF Eventz are only trying to buy time with these tactics. Although Moscow 5 have been foolish on this from the beginning, there still is enough evidence to persecute these guys and throw them in jail.

Even all the suppliers and other prize winners should do this when their cheques bounce. (though I have doubts if the cheques are real or if the signatory is authorised). Also they should file criminal cases not just under Section 138 (cheque bouncing) but also under Sections 120-B (criminal conspiracy), 409 (criminal breach of trust), 420 (cheating) 468 and 471 (forgery).
1. The thing that's pissing me off the most is that your former Mod Max keeps talking about doing this again. Seriously dude? You really believe we're going to proverbially "bend over" and let you do this again?

2. Filing an FIR seems to be the ONLY logical way forward to prevent these guys from doing this again. BUT>>> I have personally been living in Eastern Europe in a former satellite Russian country for the last decade+ -- DO NOT look at M5 as the solution to do this. Doesn't even matter why.. cuz WE AS INDIANS should take care of our own. These clowns destroyed OUR image worldwide.

BUT.. lets just start small.. so my question for you and ALL ADMINS here:

3. We have banned people here for transgressions FAR less than this. SO: WHY is MAX still a member here? YA.. you're going to tell me cuz he didn't do anything wrong here. BUT.. Isn't threatening to SUE US and claiming (on his FB) to make sure [E] will no longer exist a FAR GREATER transgression than ANYONE THAT you have banned so far ever did??

4. I think.. for the greater good of not ONLY [E], not ONLY the Indian gaming community, BUT the reputation of our own country: We Need to take a stand and File this FIR ourselves!! Sadly.. we really cannot sit around and hope someone else would take this stand ... one that needs to be taken, if these clowns keep up with their "WE WILL SUE M5" line of defense. (Really you morons... we all are just THAT stupid to fall for that?)

UNLESS ofcourse..

5. They back down and admit to their gross incompetence and promise in writing that they and all their associates will NEVER EVER AGAIN TRY TO tarnish India's reputation like they did ever again.
thebanik, BULLZI, JD666 and 4 others like this.
Hey baby, wanna come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo till I Google all over your Facebook?!

Last edited by Luciffer; 13-04-12 at 12:35 PM.
Luciffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-12   #620
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
This user has status.

Zloyd is very RespectfulZloyd is very Respectful

LOL maxchutia threatened to end erodov ? Indian gaming community can redeem themselves by making sure these jokers get their just deserts.
prateekS likes this.
Zloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-12   #621
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
getting into competitive CS
1.6 once more

BULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly Famed

Today is Friday, M5 said they will narrate their whole experience today in details?
i7 4790k @ 4 Ghz, Corsair H100i, Asus Maximus VII Ranger, 2 * 8 GB Corsair Vengeance pro 2133 Mhz, Asus GTX 970 Strix, Seasonic 1050 XM Gold, Samsung pro 256 GB ssd, 3 TB + storage, NZXT phantom, Steelseries Apex, Coolermaster Sentinel II Advance, League Of Legends Mousepad, NZXT Sentry, NZXT Hue, Asus pb298q
BULLZI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-12   #622
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian

Rig Gallery

JD666 is highly ProminentJD666 is highly ProminentJD666 is highly Prominent

1. The thing that's pissing me off the most is that your former Mod Max keeps talking about doing this again. Seriously dude? You really believe we're going to proverbially "bend over" and let you do this again?

2. Filing an FIR seems to be the ONLY logical way forward to prevent these guys from doing this again. BUT>>> I have personally been living in Eastern Europe in a former satellite Russian country for the last decade+ -- DO NOT look at M5 as the solution to do this. Doesn't even matter why.. cuz WE AS INDIANS should take care of our own. These clowns destroyed OUR image worldwide.

3. We have banned people here for transgressions FAR less than this. SO: WHY is MAX still a member here? YA.. you're going to tell me cuz he didn't do anything wrong here. BUT.. Isn't threatening to SUE US and claiming (on his FB) to make sure [E] will no longer exist a FAR GREATER transgression than ANYONE THAT you have banned so far ever did??

4. I think.. for the greater good of not ONLY [E], not ONLY the Indian gaming community, BUT the reputation of our own country: We Need to take a stand and File this FIR ourselves!! Sadly.. we really cannot sit around and hope someone else would take this stand ... one that needs to be taken, if these clowns keep up with their "WE WILL SUE M5" line of defense. (Really you morons... we all are just THAT stupid to fall for that?)

UNLESS ofcourse..

5. They back down and admit to their gross incompetence and promise in writing that they and all their associates will NEVER EVER AGAIN TRY TO tarnish India's reputation like they did ever again.

I concur.. many valid points there... +1 Lucy!!
JD666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-12   #623
Neo[t]
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
SteelSeries SenSei <3

prateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply Great

Originally Posted by BULLZI View Post
Today is Friday, M5 said they will narrate their whole experience today in details?
The Day isnt over yet....whats the time in moscow : 11:32 am...
prateekS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-12   #624
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
getting into competitive CS
1.6 once more

BULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly Famed

^

i just wanted to know if the news is true

BULLZI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-12   #625
Unelected
Administrator
Meum pactum dictum

Rig Gallery

vijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminent

1. I would like to push for a ban on both MaxAxe and Godlike! however it would have been better if someone other than me had come up with this. For those who do not know, I have known Maxaxe to be a dubious person from many years I have been fighting against the damage he has been doing to the Erodov forums for a long time. MaxAxe even resigned as moderator several times because of my exposing/harassing him. However his resignations were rejected, he was consoled and I was portrayed as the villain who is harassing the poor chap for no reason.

2. Even in this thread, many of the wise "senior" forum members were up in arms against me for harassing the good Maxaxe and well intentioned WTF people. In their own way they helped this scam by casting doubts on my analysis and intentions. It would have been easy for me to keep quite rather than to be fighting it out here. However I thought that the stakes were too high for me to be silent anymore. My primary purpose for opening this thread was to save as many people from going to this scam event and that purpose was served. I even did my part in getting their money refunded to them. However, I am not even a victim here so I'm not the best person to file a case either. If any of the victims of this scam want to take legal action against against them then I will be happy to give them my support and advise.
vijayninel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-12   #626
teh priesT!
[E]onian
Just Being Awesome!! :P

Rig Gallery

mavihs is highly Reputablemavihs is highly Reputablemavihs is highly Reputablemavihs is highly Reputable

@Luciffer
upload the pdf to google docs & post the link here!
mavihs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-12   #627
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
Puny human

dexbg is extremely Renowned
dexbg is extremely Renowneddexbg is extremely Renowned

Originally Posted by vijayninel View Post
Even in this thread, many of the wise "senior" forum members were up in arms against me for harassing the good Maxaxe and well intentioned WTF people. In their own way they helped this scam by casting doubts on my analysis and intentions.
See .. this is where things begin to look personal .. Not everyone is comfortable taking sides without knowing the situation ..
if you interpret that as opposition and gullibility .. that certainly unfair if not downright defensive.

Try to keep things on an even keel .. a humble request.

"I was there .. till the end"
dexbg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-12   #628
Unelected
Administrator
Meum pactum dictum

Rig Gallery

Originally Posted by dexterboygenius View Post
See .. this is where things begin to look personal .. Not everyone is comfortable taking sides without knowing the situation ..
if you interpret that as opposition and gullibility .. that certainly unfair if not downright defensive.

Try to keep things on an even keel .. a humble request.
It is nothing personal. I can understand that some people are too naive/inexperienced to understand complex situations and can misinterpret the situation as well. However it is a fact that unknowingly they did do damage by suggesting to people that this scam might be legitimate after all.

In any case people read both my views and their views as well. It was finally their choice on whether to go to the event or not. You can take a horse to the water but you cant make it drink.
vijayninel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-12   #629
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
Puny human

dexbg is extremely Renowned
dexbg is extremely Renowneddexbg is extremely Renowned
Just keep the sarcasm and patronizing on the low and you'll have better luck reaching the non believers..

(scribble scribble)
dexbg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-12   #630
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian

Rig Gallery

JD666 is highly ProminentJD666 is highly ProminentJD666 is highly Prominent

coming back on topic raised by luciffer. Are we doing something?? In response to the lawsuit and the defamation charges so openly expressed to us?? People have been banned for lesser mis deeds.. Why should this be an exception?
Luciffer likes this.
JD666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply