Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Gaming Zone > x Gaming
Register Forgot Password?

Old 12-04-12   #601
Neo[t]
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
SteelSeries SenSei <3

Re: India Gaming Carnival - Real or Scam ?

Originally Posted by K417D View Post
Lets see what happens next.
Scam or no scam but personally speaking that CEO guy of M5 is way too unprofessional. I wont be wrong if i say that hes blowing things out of proportion. Its mainly because of his posts and hate speeches that indian gamers are getting trolled online esp. in hltv forum. Hell now ppl are targetting India way too personally. And "ban India from E-sports permanently"? What kind of fcuking sh1t is that? Hate IGC yes but not the common Indian gamers. I didn't expect a high ranking official to make such a comment.
Last but not the least, whether IGC is a scam or not, that I cannot say. I'm in no one side. I'm, in no way, defending IGC. The above are just my views.
Yup, true but then he might not understand the meaning of "professional language" in English and yeah his claims seem to be far-fetched !
prateekS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-12   #602
Banned
Curious Troll! :P

Dave is very HonorableDave is very Honorable

Originally Posted by Sumonpathak View Post
seems like i missed this quote...can you link me to the original quote?

EDIT:600TH posts
dude its all over hltv. I saw his post there.

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

@speeedgods i want to crush his ego!
Old 13-04-12   #603
Banned
I havent set my status yet.

Rig Gallery

Sumonpathak is extremely Renowned
Sumonpathak is extremely RenownedSumonpathak is extremely RenownedSumonpathak is extremely Renowned

Err...am not too well versed with HLTV..all i see is shit goin on against Indians...seemed like i entered a kindergarten...

Cause I won't wait for the debt to be repaid

Time has come for you

Sumonpathak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-12   #604
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
Hurr durr durr durhurr durr hu

Regranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply Great

I haven't seen it, my net's acting dodgy. Does anyone scream "Remember, no Russian" at them?
Old 13-04-12   #605
teh pandiT!
[E]onian
The Rep-whore!

Luciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply Great

OneMoreGame.TV - Live On Three #111

Start Watching at 1:43:30 for the IGC part.

@vijayninel : Can you confirm that this is real?
They are showing off the Prospectus that IGC sent out to potential sponsors.
Get this: Main Sponsor: They were asking for 8 MILLION USD .. that's 80 Lack Dollars
Wonder why there were no takers.

Also look at the lofty claims made... Someone should list each and see how many they actually fulfilled LOL

@

---------- Post added at 02:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 AM ----------

I have the pdf if anyone's interested
JD666 and ManISinJpr like this.
Hey baby, wanna come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo till I Google all over your Facebook?!
Luciffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-12   #606
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian

Rig Gallery

JD666 is highly ProminentJD666 is highly ProminentJD666 is highly Prominent

Interested...
JD666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-12   #607
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
Social Status = Fail !

harryneopotter is extremely Renowned
harryneopotter is extremely Renownedharryneopotter is extremely Renownedharryneopotter is extremely Renowned

Originally Posted by JD666 View Post
Interested...
count me in !
JD666 likes this.
<Marsupial> Chandler got bit by a radioactive spider and shot a web at Phoebe, and then it emailed me.
harryneopotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-12   #608
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian

Rig Gallery

JD666 is highly ProminentJD666 is highly ProminentJD666 is highly Prominent

so is the BG a fake? or they are mad that M5 showed the fake BG that they sent against an NDA signed with them. 1
JD666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-12   #609
teh pandiT!
[E]onian
The Rep-whore!

Luciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply Great

Originally Posted by JD666 View Post
so is the BG a fake? or they are mad that M5 showed the fake BG that they sent against an NDA signed with them. 1
As with Everything about these clowns.. it's been one lie after the other to cover for a previous lie.

Here's part of their FB post today:
7. As far as the fake Bank Guarantee is concerned which is doing the rounds on Internet, i would like to assure you that its not from us at all. Whosoever involved, will be punished according to Indian Law. Even M5 is on its way to be sued for their lies and misconduct.

Totally acknowledges that the bank guarantee is a FAKE. Right?

Now here's the letter that they sent to M5 Yesterday. The one they themselves posted.. albeit with the incriminating PS part cut out.
http://moscowfive.ru/upload/medialib...68ea13c0fe.png
Please read the PS: (The part that these clowns did not post)
Here they completely acknowledge that the BG was given to M5 by them and that it is indeed REAL

---------- Post added at 03:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 AM ----------

Funny part is M5 doesn't realise the significance of that missing PS... so they buried it in their site ...
It's just a link from this page in Russian: ˜ндия на ‚€опе войн‹
Here's WTF's version: Notice the missing PS? :

@JD666 : Can you PM me your email for me to send you the pdf. It's a MB big. So dunno if I can upload here.
Same goes to anyone else who wants this
hitman02in, JD666, maximus and 2 others like this.

Last edited by Luciffer; 13-04-12 at 03:27 AM.
Old 13-04-12   #610
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
Social Status = Fail !

harryneopotter is extremely Renowned
harryneopotter is extremely Renownedharryneopotter is extremely Renownedharryneopotter is extremely Renowned

Originally Posted by Luciffer View Post
Can you PM me your email for me to send you the pdf. It's a MB big. So dunno if I can upload here.
Same goes to anyone else who wants this
even me ???
harryneopotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-12   #611
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian

Rig Gallery

thunder.02dragon is highly Admirablethunder.02dragon is highly Admirablethunder.02dragon is highly Admirablethunder.02dragon is highly Admirablethunder.02dragon is highly Admirablethunder.02dragon is highly Admirable

Buddy take screenshot of the PDF....Lower the Quality and then you can post here itself
|| XandrA-Svr || Intel i7 5820K || ASUS X99 DELUXE || Asus ROG GTX 1080 || Corsair Vengeance LP DDR4 128GB 2400 || Samsung 850 Pro 512G + Samsung 840 Pro 256G@RAID0 || WD 2TB Black + WD Green 3TB || Phanteks Enthoo Luxe || Corsair RM1000 ||

|| XandrA || AMD Ryzen 1800X || ASUS Crosshair VI Hero || Gigabyte GTX 1080 Ti Xtreme Gaming || G-Skill Ropjaws Z 64GB DDR4 2800Mhz || Samsung 960 Pro 512G + Samsung 850 Pro 512G || WD 2TB Black || Phanteks Enthoo Evolve || EVGA Supernova 1000W ||

Shared || Logitech G502 RGB || Corsair K70 Cherry MX Red || ASUS ROG PG279Q || Logitech Z213 ||

MediaCenter || Intel Core i7 6700K || Gigabyte GA-Z270N-Gaming 5 || G-Skill Ripjaws 16GB DDR4 3200MHz || Samsung 950 Pro 512GB || FSP Dagger 600W || Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 1080 || DAN Case A4v2 ||

|| Dell Lattitude E7250 || Sony PS Vita || Canon 6D || XBOX One X || PS4 ||
thunder.02dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-12   #612
teh pandiT!
[E]onian
The Rep-whore!

It's not one page.. it's several pages.. and needs to be readable.
Will try that.. unless I have a better solution.

For now.. anyone who wants it.. just send me their email please.
Maybe one of you can just upload it to a file sharing service or something and get a lot of Reps for it LOL
This is hardly copyrighted stuff
Altho.. I half suspect you're gonna get a letter saying "WE WILL SUE YOU" LOL
Old 13-04-12   #613
teh nuB!
[E]onian
eL di@BLo

HiPsTeR is very Notable

lol, I need to see this.

PM'ed u my ID. Do send it.

HiPsTeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-12   #614
teh nuB!
[E]onian

helion is Notable

Originally Posted by Luciffer View Post
It's not one page.. it's several pages.. and needs to be readable.
Will try that.. unless I have a better solution.

For now.. anyone who wants it.. just send me their email please.
Maybe one of you can just upload it to a file sharing service or something and get a lot of Reps for it LOL
This is hardly copyrighted stuff
Altho.. I half suspect you're gonna get a letter saying "WE WILL SUE YOU" LOL
The same prospectus that says Title Sponsor Rs. 40 Cr. etc ? It's in the video linked above already.
helion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-12   #615
teh pandiT!
[E]onian
The Rep-whore!

Originally Posted by helion View Post
The same prospectus that says Title Sponsor Rs. 40 Cr. etc ? It's in the video linked above already.
Yes.. absolutely the same..
The video linked above is the power-point presentation of the same prospectus.
For most people that should suffice.
But I have the pdf prospectus also.. for anyone who wants to see the "other version"
Lets say for the really curious.. who like to read the details

Besides.. there's another reason:

Knowing how these clowns are operating...
Tomorrow they're going to claim that the Powerpoint presentation on that American site is a Fake.
So then we can throw the prospectus and list of a few companies that I have that received it.. on their face and say.. "THIS FAKE TOO, asshole"?
Forgive the bad language here.. but these guys who I completely gave the benefit of the doubt to..
And thus did NOT join this thread till just recently...
Are .. 'due to their incessant belief that we're all IDIOTS that can't see thru their lies' beginning to ROYALLY PISS ME OFF!
ManISinJpr and helion like this.
Post New Thread  Reply