Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Gaming Zone > x Gaming
Register Forgot Password?

Old 12-04-12   #586
Banned
Curious Troll! :P

Re: India Gaming Carnival - Real or Scam ?

Originally Posted by RD274 View Post
Whats funny are the comments on that thread they posted about suing people. So many fake profiles posting positive comments. I quite literally lol'd at the comment and profile of Charlie Rogers.

College: University of Oxford (lol)
High School: Oxford High School ................ Michigan? (lmao)

If you're making fake profiles, atleast do it right!
which thread?
Old 12-04-12   #587
Unelected
Administrator
Meum pactum dictum

Rig Gallery

vijayninel is extremely Eminent
vijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminent

Saurabh Mishra (left white t-shirt) can be seen consoling Mukesh (blue shirt) on ticket refunds on day one of IGC.

Just for your info guys. Mukesh was spotted in Nehru Place yesterday without any injuries or bandages. He seemed to be in perfect health.

The only eyewitness for the assault on Mukesh seems to be Saurabh Mishra aka Godlike!
Old 12-04-12   #588
Jason Bourne
Community Moderator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely Noble
ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble

^^ I knew this was all a fraud and a sympathy exercise !!!
JD666 likes this.

ManISinJpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-12   #589
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
Puny human

dexbg is extremely Renowned
dexbg is extremely Renowneddexbg is extremely Renowned

JD666 likes this.

"I was there .. till the end"
dexbg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-12   #590
teh nuB!
[E]onian
eL di@BLo

HiPsTeR is very Notable

Their actions define a new level of stupidity
ManISinJpr likes this.

HiPsTeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-12   #591
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
Hurr durr durr durhurr durr hu

Regranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply Great

Man, these guys are loopy!
ManISinJpr likes this.
Old 12-04-12   #592
teh geeK!
[E]onian
....but then i got hiiight ...

superm4n is highly Famedsuperm4n is highly Famedsuperm4n is highly Famedsuperm4n is highly Famedsuperm4n is highly Famedsuperm4n is highly Famedsuperm4n is highly Famedsuperm4n is highly Famedsuperm4n is highly Famed

Originally Posted by vijayninel View Post

Saurabh Mishra (left white t-shirt) can be seen consoling Mukesh (blue shirt) on ticket refunds on day one of IGC.

Just for your info guys. Mukesh was spotted in Nehru Place yesterday without any injuries or bandages. He seemed to be in perfect health.

The only eyewitness for the assault on Mukesh seems to be Saurabh Mishra aka Godlike!

godlike was not a part of igc in any way
he went there in order to help them run the event
unlike most people who were there just to talk smack, he went there so that the gaming scene does not diminish in any way because of what was happening there .... and in the end helped out alot

super-rig : intel i5 2500k, msi H67MA-E35, sapphire 5850, corsair hx650, roccat kova +roccat taito MTW edition, razer blackwidow, cm690[mod in progress ] , corsair H70 , samsung 2033sw+
audio : altec lansing vs4121 , soundmagic pl-30, meelectronics m6, ultrasones HFI- 780, asus xonar dx
mobile : galaxy nexus + AOKP + franko's kernel = awsomeness
superm4n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-12   #593
Unelected
Administrator
Meum pactum dictum

Rig Gallery

vijayninel is extremely Eminent
vijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminent

I'm not sure what Godlike was doing in the IGC but :
  • The attack on Mukesh was a fake.
  • Saurabh is the only eyewitness to the fake attack.
  • Saurabh is publicly very sympathetic to the IGC.
The conclusion is obvious.

JD666 and ManISinJpr like this.
vijayninel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-12   #594
Jason Bourne
Community Moderator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely Noble
ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble

He may not have been but the way he defended Mukesh aka maxaxe is sosorry to see, it is as if he was consoling him that dude don't worry !! everything will be alright and you will be on top of things again !!
you know there is a limit to helping and then defending someone who you should know is a proven scamster !! many times over, I wonder what @Godlike would say to this thread !!!
Originally Posted by superm4n View Post
godlike was not a part of igc in any way
he went there in order to help them run the event
unlike most people who were there just to talk smack, he went there so that the gaming scene does not diminish in any way because of what was happening there .... and in the end helped out alot
ManISinJpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-12   #595
teh nuB!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

helion is Notable

Originally Posted by RD274 View Post
Whats funny are the comments on that thread they posted about suing people. So many fake profiles posting positive comments. I quite literally lol'd at the comment and profile of Charlie Rogers.

College: University of Oxford (lol)
High School: Oxford High School ................ Michigan? (lmao)

If you're making fake profiles, atleast do it right!
Never looked like that could happen !!!
helion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-12   #596
teh nuB!

myfan773 is very Respectfulmyfan773 is very Respectful

Hi all,
There are few points which we would like to clear:

1. IGC was our first event.
2. There were many fiascos related to our event but still we pulled it off.
3. We tried our best but couldn't get any sponsorship. Later we found out that whichever company we approached closed the deal because few other prominent figures of the Gaming Industry came behind us to spoil the curry. (Fact told by people from Sony & Nvidia). However, even without sponsors we continued with the event and pulled it off, though not in an expected fashion.
4. For all those people who wonder why we were underprepared, ask all the ex-employees, who turned all our vendors against us at the very last moment. Still we arranged for all the infrastructure at the last moment. Not to worry guys, all the vendors are getting sued too!
4. After the first day problems, even the biggest event company on this earth would have called it off. But we stood firm and decided to pull it off even if that meant having a bad face in public.
5. We distributed all on-spot prizes, Tablets (almost 20) and innumerable CDs and many goodie bags. This clarifies, that we never had any kind of escaping intentions.
6. Many of you and few of our ex-employees thought not to support us, even if that meant supporting the biggest e-sporting event of India. We did our share of mistakes, but then were you guys there to support us or to help us in putting a better show?
7. As far as the fake Bank Guarantee is concerned which is doing the rounds on Internet, i would like to assure you that its not from us at all. Whosoever involved, will be punished according to Indian Law. Even M5 is on its way to be sued for their lies and misconduct.
8. As far as the prize money distribution is concerned, we would like to re-assure all the winners that their payment will be made. Disbursement of Prize money takes time as their are various Governmental procedures involved. Just a curious question, did you ever know that even KBC took around 90-120 days to disburse their prize money?
9. For all the ex-employees and people who tried their best to sabotage our image, be prepared. We have the list and we are suing you all.

For all the genuine supporters, we thank you from the bottom of our heart for your support in our valiant effort of putting up a better show.

Regards,
Kushagra
i hope they know this is india and not usa

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 PM ----------

Old 12-04-12   #597
teh nuB!
[E]onian

helion is Notable

Originally Posted by myfan773 View Post
i hope they know this is india and not usa
If this was USA, they would be the ones facing suits.

I once again have to get to the comic detail of the thing :
We distributed all on-spot prizes, Tablets (almost 20)
Counting whole number units is ... that fuzzy !!
helion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-12   #598
teh nuB!
Plz don't call me nuB!

RD274 is Mysterious

Originally Posted by K417D View Post
which thread?
I meant their latest facebook update ops:
RD274 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-12   #599
Banned
Curious Troll! :P

Dave is very HonorableDave is very Honorable

Lets see what happens next.
Scam or no scam but personally speaking that CEO guy of M5 is way too unprofessional. I wont be wrong if i say that hes blowing things out of proportion. Its mainly because of his posts and hate speeches that indian gamers are getting trolled online esp. in hltv forum. Hell now ppl are targetting India way too personally. And "ban India from E-sports permanently"? What kind of fcuking sh1t is that? Hate IGC yes but not the common Indian gamers. I didn't expect a high ranking official to make such a comment.
Last but not the least, whether IGC is a scam or not, that I cannot say. I'm in no one side. I'm, in no way, defending IGC. The above are just my views.
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-12   #600
Banned

Rig Gallery

Sumonpathak is extremely Renowned
Sumonpathak is extremely RenownedSumonpathak is extremely RenownedSumonpathak is extremely Renowned

Originally Posted by K417D View Post
ban India from E-sports permanently
seems like i missed this quote...can you link me to the original quote?

EDIT:600TH posts

Cause I won't wait for the debt to be repaid

Time has come for you

Sumonpathak is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply