Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation
  • Home
  • Forums
  • Articles
  • News
  • Gaming
  • Bazaar
  • Community
  • What's New
  • My Erodov
  • Help
navigation
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Gaming Zone > x Gaming
Register Forgot Password?

Old 23-03-12   #46
Let me be honest !
Banned
I havent set my status yet.

Re: India Gaming Carnival - Real or Scam ?

I dont have time to clarify stuff ... whoever wants clarification is welcome to come to our office. BTW we're replying back with a nice lawsuit for Erodov INC

Why doesnt anybody go and ask for transparency on Formula 1 or IFFA awards or Filmfare awards... the first event always has its nags and hiccups ... we have had ours Big deal... BTW have you guys ever heard of a concept called Shared Office Space ?? look it up... it'll help you a lot in life.

"Genius is one per cent inspiration and ninety-nine per cent perspiration. Accordingly, a 'genius' is often merely a talented person who has done all of his or her homework." - Thomas A Edison
MaxAxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-12   #47
Jason Bourne
Community Coordinator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely Noble
ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble

Max you know I don't take things harshly and am a believer.. but you are too far ahead for me to understand this time..
shared office for 3 companies which is a residential address and they are supposed to putup an even of 4 Crores !!! If you heard that would you find it agreeable ??
Secondly Formula1 and Filmfarre are two different thngs.. and should not be compared..
F1 is acceptable coz everybody sees the companies names and products..
Originally Posted by MaxAxe View Post
I dont have time to clarify stuff ... whoever wants clarification is welcome to come to our office. BTW we're replying back with a nice lawsuit for Erodov INC

Why doesnt anybody go and ask for transparency on Formula 1 or IFFA awards or Filmfare awards... the first event always has its nags and hiccups ... we have had ours Big deal... BTW have you guys ever heard of a concept called Shared Office Space ?? look it up... it'll help you a lot in life.
JD666 likes this.

ManISinJpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-12   #48
Unelected
Staff
Meum pactum dictum

Rig Gallery

vijayninel is extremely Eminent
vijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminent

Thank you for confirming (or being unable to deny) that the sponsors and the organiser run from the same office premises with the same phone number and you dont have any external sponsors.

We will be waiting for your lawsuit. Also if you are contacting a lawyer then you can also ask for advise on the penalties for misleading claims and fraud in India.
JD666, superhornet and prateekS like this.
Old 23-03-12   #49
teh nuB!

surengupta17 is Notable

I request any one of the people involved in the administration of IGC and Please clear our doubts. I am missing something really important for attending this event. I just hope it pays off. !
surengupta17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-12   #50
iEvangelist
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
GET PEBBLE.

Rig Gallery

Ad1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply Great

Originally Posted by MaxAxe View Post
Bring it on. ROFL.

Just by the way, You have no basis to sue Erodov Media Pvt. Ltd.

You can try a frivolous lawsuit however and spend some of that fake money, on paying Erodov for damages instead.

There is such a thing called free speech.
BULLZI, JD666, dexbg and 6 others like this.
Misc : Playstation 3, Xbox 360, iPhone 5, Nexus 4, iPad (3rd gen) 32GB.

Last edited by Ad1tya; 25-03-12 at 12:09 AM.
Ad1tya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-12   #51
The [E]ippie.
Community Coordinator
Procastinat0r

Rig Gallery

akS ! is highly FamedakS ! is highly FamedakS ! is highly FamedakS ! is highly FamedakS ! is highly FamedakS ! is highly FamedakS ! is highly FamedakS ! is highly FamedakS ! is highly Famed

IMO the damage is already done. The company has a pathetic management structure, and even if they do have the resources they claim, their lack of professional etiquette will void any sort of money they are ready to spend. I have seen their Facebook posts, and they have no idea how to win over the confidence of their targeted user base. They have no spokesperson per se and people working for them are defending them.

With so much money to spend, why not pay one of the world class teams to endorse the tournament. Let me re-iterate, the management is beyond pathetic. Instead of defending the accusations with counter accusations, try to post some numbers, documents instead? There has to be something that seals the deal without have legal repercussions for the "WTF" team.

The problem is not with the team, the problem is with the claims. The numbers do not make sense, and their is no evidence to back those numbers up.

If you have $800,000 to spend, please use 1% of that to buy an event management books from you "Resource Partner(s) cum sponsors cum supporters cum friends " ebay.in, flipkart.com, landmarkonthenet.com, crossword.in, oxfordbookstore.com etc.
Ad1tya, BULLZI, JD666 and 2 others like this.
EVGA GeForce GTX670 x 2 || Kingwin Lazer Platinum Series 750W || G.SKILL 8GB (2 x 4GB) Ripjaws X || Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus PP || Corsair Carbide Series 400R || MSI Z77A-GD65 || Intel I5 2500k @ 4.8GHz
akS ! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-12   #52
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
Puny human

dexbg is extremely Renowned
dexbg is extremely Renowneddexbg is extremely Renowned

I'm sure @ViKiD can shed some light ..

"I was there .. till the end"
dexbg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-12   #53
Unelected
Staff
Meum pactum dictum

Rig Gallery

vijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminent

Ok .. there have been some developments in the past hour. After seeing the evidence given in this thread, WTF Eventz were no longer able to claim that they have any external sponsors. So they have put the following on their facebook page:

1. In the post they admit that they were rejected by all big sponsors. Apparently because they "never believed in the Indian Gaming Community". It is more likely that the sponsors dont believe WTF Events because they are an unknown entity with no credentials or experience to show.
2. The mysterious bank guarantee is touted once again, without allowing public scrutiny of this document. We are supposed to have blind faith in this document without seeing it.
3. Now they claim that besides the two companies from which they have received Rs 4 crore, there are six more mysterious companies backing it. At least the two companies that they named had some name and address, these six have none. They cant be named in public.

The main reason why companies sponsor events of this kind is for the publicity that they get. So why are these companies hiding their sponsorship instead of publicising it loudly? When some person asked them to name the six companies, he is asked to come to their office. Now are customers expected to travel across India and abroad to find out who is sponsoring the 'Mega event' ?

While WTZ Eventz is there of Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and forums, they wont answer simple questions online. You have to travel to their office to get simple answers. Is it possible for everyone spread across the world to go to there office?

Seems a bit out of place.
JD666, SidK!!, SEB47 and 1 others like this.
vijayninel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-12   #54
Konkey Dong
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
Lawlz?

ViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply Great

Originally Posted by dexterboygenius View Post
I'm sure @ViKiD can shed some light ..
Aing? O_O

modeSEVEN and SEB47 like this.
Old 24-03-12   #55
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
Puny human

dexbg is extremely Renowned
dexbg is extremely Renowneddexbg is extremely Renowned

All this seems very shady .. definetly not the way to go for a new comer .
The handling has been quite unprofessional or at the very least nothing out of the usual drudgery.

Apparently XtremeGaming is being blamed it seems for a lot of the negative publicity/criticism that have been receiving.

The excuse of "never believed in the Indian Gaming Community" is just bouncing off the blame .. poor show.

No Nvidia/ATI/Intel , no Razer & no SteelSeries ..

---------- Post added at 01:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 AM ----------

Originally Posted by ViKiD View Post
Aing? O_O

If its gaming and tourneys .. I don't know who better to call on

Whats your inkling about this ?
ViKiD likes this.
dexbg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-12   #56
Lead Lead
Staff

Rig Gallery

KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!
KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!

Hahah... good read. I am shocked to hear someone threatening me with a lawsuit over phone.

Well, all I can say is, hope you have good lawyers...
vijayninel, BULLZI, JD666 and 5 others like this.

KiD0M4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-12   #57
teh priesT!
[E]onian
Semper Solus

modeSEVEN is highly AdmirablemodeSEVEN is highly AdmirablemodeSEVEN is highly AdmirablemodeSEVEN is highly AdmirablemodeSEVEN is highly AdmirablemodeSEVEN is highly AdmirablemodeSEVEN is highly Admirable

The guys over at Starcraft 2 India group have been discussing this event for a while now, I'll be posting this link to their group.

Originally Posted by ViKiD View Post
Aing? O_O
Best reply I've read ever.

I too think this is a very shady event but hope it's the real deal for the sake of Indian gaming community. Many thanks to all at [E] for investigating this event properly.
Old 24-03-12   #58
Unelected
Staff
Meum pactum dictum

Rig Gallery

Originally Posted by modeSEVEN View Post
The guys over at Starcraft 2 India group have been discussing this event for a while now, I'll be posting this link to their group.
Thanks modeSEVEN, get the word out to as many people as possible so that at least people can make an informed decision.

Now, WTF-Eventz claims that this will be "India's Largest Gaming & Electronics Expo.." please note the use of words Gaming & Electronics Expo.

They also claim that they have "Exhibit space for over 200 brands." and have even given a map of the stalls. The word "Expo" means exhibition. So surely a lot of companies related to gaming must be coming right ? So which are these companies? Can we have any kind of list from the management of WTF-Eventz if they have any? What electronics are we talking about here? All the major gaming companies that I know are not taking part in the exhibition so who is taking part?

Normally, when companies take part in such exhibitions then they let everyone know months in advance and send invites to as many people as possible. How come we havent heard from anyone at all?

Also if they are going to construct 200 stalls then construction must already have started at the site right? So can we see some photos of the hall/construction work for the expo? Lets see something besides allegations, claims and denials.

Which companies are putting up stalls here ?
Old 24-03-12   #59
teh priesT!
[E]onian
Semper Solus

modeSEVEN is highly AdmirablemodeSEVEN is highly AdmirablemodeSEVEN is highly AdmirablemodeSEVEN is highly AdmirablemodeSEVEN is highly AdmirablemodeSEVEN is highly AdmirablemodeSEVEN is highly Admirable

Yes, well, this is one of the replies I got: "bullshit...the event is gna be awsome"
Ignoramus?
modeSEVEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-12   #60
Unelected
Staff
Meum pactum dictum

Rig Gallery

Originally Posted by modeSEVEN View Post
Yes, well, this is one of the replies I got: "bullshit...the event is gna be awsome"
Ignoramus?
Well, that's their choice then. But its going gna to be awesome one way or the other I'm sure.
Post New Thread  Reply