Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Gaming Zone > x Gaming
Register Forgot Password?

Old 11-04-12   #541
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
Hurr durr durr durhurr durr hu

Re: India Gaming Carnival - Real or Scam ?

Let's wait for the evil Friday then
Old 11-04-12   #542
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
Puny human

dexbg is extremely Renowned
dexbg is extremely Renowneddexbg is extremely Renowned

Counter-Strike: Moscow Five in IGC Disaster | SK Gaming

MYM - General News: Popular teams disappointment about IGC 2012

"I was there .. till the end"
dexbg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-12   #543
teh zeuS!
[E]onian

Regranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply Great

Another thing, did they leave the pendrive lying on a table? If not, how could Ethan and co. have found it in the dark in a room full of sleeping people? They'd have to search through a lot of bags and drawers and stuff to find it. Plus, how did they know that the videos were on the pendrive? And just that pendrive, incase there were other pendrives/storage devices in the room too? Just my curiosity.

Oh and many Indians can look suspicious to foreigners, the 'suspicious looking' people could simply have been locals.

Last edited by Regranter Maradis; 11-04-12 at 05:18 PM.
Regranter Maradis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-12   #544
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
Puny human

dexbg is extremely Renowned
dexbg is extremely Renowneddexbg is extremely Renowned

On Friday 13th Smelyi and the M5 manager, Aleksander Ovsyanko, will host a live stream explaining in more detail the events that occurred this weekend in India in hope to spread more light on the situation
It was a memory stick from a camera that he was recording the event with along with some his conversations with the organizers

The manager of M5, Dima 'ddd1ms' Smeliy recorded a short Interview with this man, called Kushagara, director of WTF Eventz which organized the event. But then later in the hotel room someone broke in M5's rooms and stole a bunch of money and the USB-stick where parts of the recordings were stored.
dexbg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-12   #545
teh zeuS!
[E]onian

Regranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply Great

Originally Posted by dexterboygenius View Post
the USB-stick where parts of the recordings were stored.
Unless it's supposed to mean memory stick/card...
Regranter Maradis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-12   #546
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
Social Status = Fail !

harryneopotter is extremely Renowned
harryneopotter is extremely Renownedharryneopotter is extremely Renownedharryneopotter is extremely Renowned

Originally Posted by Regranter Maradis View Post
Unless it's supposed to mean memory stick/card...
they mean the memory card of their camera. shabdo pe mat jaao ...bhaavnaao ko samjho dost !
ManISinJpr likes this.
<Marsupial> Chandler got bit by a radioactive spider and shot a web at Phoebe, and then it emailed me.
harryneopotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-12   #547
ਦਿਲ ਆਪਣਾ ਪੰਜਾਬੀ !!!
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
I don't wanna set any status..

Rig Gallery

vasishta.sushant is simply Greatvasishta.sushant is simply Greatvasishta.sushant is simply Greatvasishta.sushant is simply Greatvasishta.sushant is simply Greatvasishta.sushant is simply Greatvasishta.sushant is simply Greatvasishta.sushant is simply Greatvasishta.sushant is simply Greatvasishta.sushant is simply Great

Something has gone into the head of Mr. Maurya. I had a friendly chat with him yesterday and soon after that I received an email saying this:
Just saw what you wrote on IGC's wall ... Thanks and please dont bother contacting me again I dont think I even need to know people like you who call themselves my friend and then come around to backstab me. Moreover you didnt event visit the event ... how the **** do you even know whats happening there .. believing cheap bastards like TGM guys ? who again were nothing but backstabbers. Thanks and good bye forever... enjoy your little life in front of the bloody screen.
The funny thing is that I am not even a member of IGC.

I just responded to him in kind and chucked him out of my gmail/facebook list.

As they say, "vinaash kaale, vipreet budhi"
BULLZI, JD666, BLuEBLOODED and 4 others like this.
Intel Core i5 3550s | Asus P8B75-V | GSkill 8GB DDR3 CL7 1333MHz | MSI 660Ti Power Edition | Wetern Digital Green 2TB | Intel 330 128GB SSD | CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Evo | Corsair TX650V2 | CM Gladiator 600 | Logitech G500 | Steelseries QcK Mass | Logitech Z506 | Samsung 40EH5000 LED TV
vasishta.sushant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-12   #548
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
Social Status = Fail !

harryneopotter is extremely Renownedharryneopotter is extremely Renownedharryneopotter is extremely Renowned

Originally Posted by vasishta.sushant View Post
Something has gone into the head of Mr. Maurya. I had a friendly chat with him yesterday and soon after that I received an email saying this:

did u write something on IGC's wall ? If yes, wat was it ?
Old 11-04-12   #549
ਦਿਲ ਆਪਣਾ ਪੰਜਾਬੀ !!!
I don't wanna set any status..

Rig Gallery

vasishta.sushant is simply Greatvasishta.sushant is simply Greatvasishta.sushant is simply Greatvasishta.sushant is simply Greatvasishta.sushant is simply Greatvasishta.sushant is simply Greatvasishta.sushant is simply Greatvasishta.sushant is simply Greatvasishta.sushant is simply Greatvasishta.sushant is simply Great

Are baba I don't recall anything. I tried looking at the IGC and couldn't find anything. Are I am not even part of that. Who has all that free time ? I asked him to tell me at least what I wrote that made you ban me on IGC (as if that matters ) and he didn't say anything.
vasishta.sushant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-12   #550
Jason Bourne
Community Moderator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely Noble
ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble

So now you also know what is going on is his evil head !!!
they are all scamsters and will stoop to any level.. I repeat, any level to get the responsibility away from their head !!
they should be in jail specially "Billionaire in the Making" along with all his criminal friends..
anybody tell him that I wrote that and that if he has guts then contact me !!!

ManISinJpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-12   #551
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
FML!! >_>

nikthegr8 is very Honorablenikthegr8 is very Honorable

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...05890363928016

NAICE...now a forgery....what else is remaining to expect from these scamsters?
nikthegr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-12   #552
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

Rig Gallery

JD666 is highly ProminentJD666 is highly ProminentJD666 is highly Prominent

Are baba I don't recall anything. I tried looking at the IGC and couldn't find anything. Are I am not even part of that. Who has all that free time ? I asked him to tell me at least what I wrote that made you ban me on IGC (as if that matters ) and he didn't say anything.
Lol.. I had to check with my super good in hindi wife to find out what that meant... Great one!

This is running deeper.. with the fake BG now...
JD666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-12   #553
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
Social Status = Fail !

Originally Posted by JD666 View Post
Lol.. I had to check with my super good in hindi wife to find out what that meant... Great one!

This is running deeper.. with the fake BG now...
oh come on ....dont tell me u dont know even that ?
ManISinJpr likes this.
Old 11-04-12   #554
Xeo
Th[E] Troll
Papa Donger

Xeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply Great

Lol, my school paper, a "teen" version of the Times of India reported that the IGC happened successfully.
Saying that the 1.5Cr Expo has increased the potential for gamers in India.
One guy was quoted as saying, "I love playing adventure games such as L.A. Noire and God of war so I love going to these expo's."
The amount of fail is too damn high!
I was like:
GTX580 Twin Frozr II
Silent Pro M700
Tempest 410 Elite
Xeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-12   #555
teh nuB!
[E]onian
Dr. Hellboy

hell is very Respectfulhell is very Respectful

Originally Posted by vijayninel View Post
It is a tactic to buy time and make M5 calm down for now. They are now scared that a criminal case could be booked against them if the Russian embassy intervenes. The chairs in Tihar jail are even less comfortable than the ones they put up in IGC.
lol and i thought you could get lcd's and ac's in jail.Bibi Jagir Kaur gets LCD TV, dish antenna in jail; inquiry ordered - The Times of India
its still better than what igc provided though

Q. If your canoe is in a tree with its headlights on, how many pancakes does it take to get to the moon?
A. None. Snakes don't have armpits.

Core2Quad Q8400 @2.66Ghz
Nvidia Gt 220 1GB GDDR3
4GB DDR2 @800 Mhz
hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply