Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Gaming Zone > x Gaming
Register Forgot Password?

Old 10-04-12   #451
teh priesT!
[E]onian
Pentaxian

Rig Gallery
Re: India Gaming Carnival - Real or Scam ?

Originally Posted by japmeet View Post
His Status on facebook :

Finally when I had managed to get everything in control and the matches were just a few hours away from being concluded... a midnight assault has left me in this state. I was forced to move to a hospital at about 1:30, my phone has been snatched from me, thats why its going as switched off but I'll have the number reactivated by tomorrow. I know who did it ... and why did they do it but I cant explain everything here, at least not right now.
Great timing them thugs managed to disrupt them games.
commieguerra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-12   #452
Lead Lead
Administrator
12 years a admin!

Rig Gallery

KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!
KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!

His posting pictures with bandages in his head and then saying 'I didn't post this for sympathy' is totally going about this the wrong way.

What else did he want to achieve by posting these pictures?
JD666 likes this.

KiD0M4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-12   #453
iEvangelist
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
GET PEBBLE.

Rig Gallery

Ad1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply Great

I almost felt bad for a second there.
Misc : Playstation 3, Xbox 360, iPhone 5, Nexus 4, iPad (3rd gen) 32GB.
Ad1tya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-12   #454
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
Puny human

dexbg is extremely Renowned
dexbg is extremely Renowneddexbg is extremely Renowned

Me too ..

"I was there .. till the end"
dexbg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-12   #455
teh nuB!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

helion is Notable

It's scam, because when you cannot give something you promise, makes it scam.
It's a scam when the very intention up ahead is of scam/cheating, like the governments regulary do - they know full well they will screw everyone over. These guys did not run away, and I do doubt if they intended to run away although it cannot be said with 100% certainty. They seemed to have a silly plan first of all - to run the event on the working capital itself, or worse still, on the revenues generated. It is all in all a highly mismanaged event and an event vastly underprepared for. A case of over-zealots taking a leap before looking. Also, given how things have transpired, it is easy to call foul on them(which might bear out true at the end, and which seems to be the case known by some - @vijayninel and @Kage) but prizes are usually given in cheques isn't it? Who would fling Rs. 1.5 Lakh in cash at the winners?

Another thing - has any of the media been aware of this event at all? Any of the local news channels there? Did any of the participants call the attention of the media houses yet, to inform them of the fiasco?

Last edited by helion; 10-04-12 at 04:38 AM.
helion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-12   #456
ibz
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian
Jesus save me from trolls.

ibz is highly Admirableibz is highly Admirableibz is highly Admirableibz is highly Admirableibz is highly Admirableibz is highly Admirable

http://www.moscowfive.ru/blog/?page=...the-****eventz

After reading this, its sad that he didnt get beaten up more.Yes, i may be gettin emo here but ****ing our countrys reputation (albeit in the gaming world) is now ****ed up completely.

"Oh boohoo,i got beaten up (apparently) and ill post some pictures to facebook.Its not for sympathy guys im doing it for India's entry into the worlds ugliest mug" - MadAss

P.s- change the stars to F*ck
JD666 likes this.

Last edited by ibz; 10-04-12 at 05:05 AM.
ibz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-12   #457
teh nuB!
[E]onian

helion is Notable

Originally Posted by ibz View Post
http://www.moscowfive.ru/blog/?page=...the-****eventz

After reading this, its sad that he didnt get beaten up more.Yes, i may be gettin emo here but ****ing our countrys reputation (albeit in the gaming world) is now ****ed up completely.

"Oh boohoo,i got beaten up (apparently) and ill post some pictures to facebook.Its not for sympathy guys im doing it for India's entry into the worlds ugliest mug" - MadAss

P.s- change the stars to F*ck
WTF? : FU(K gets filtered, and bitch (below in the quoted blog)doesn't get filtered in [E]?

Chilling enough details from the blog:
Thanks God my team passed registration at Indian ariport, and i can start speaking much louder. Honestly i was really worried about guys health and even their life regarding the latest news from Dehli.

They hoped M5 will leave the tournament before finals. But i have bought new tickets. So they just TURN OFF electricity.

M5.CS manager recorded all that "indian night carnaval" and when he met the Kushagra (i cant call this son of a bitch Mr.Kushagra) he showed him the video and also did record the conversation with him. he Kushagra understood what has happened, that video was important for his reputation.

While Moscow Five team was waiting taxi on the grass, 4 muscle guys (not gamers looking) was staying and watching at them. When hotel taxi came, those 4 got in the car and followed M5.CS.

M5 players went to sleep, but the manager was making video and uploading it.

After that he felt asleep too. When guys woke up they understood that cash money was stolen and 8Gb memory stick was ejected from the camera and dissapeared. Nothing else was taken.

I cannot damage to Kushgara and Mukesh physically because im in Moscow, Russia. But i really want...

I hope indian pro gamers will do that for me.

Last edited by helion; 10-04-12 at 05:45 AM.
Old 10-04-12   #458
teh nuB!
[E]onian
Dr. Hellboy

hell is very Respectfulhell is very Respectful

Originally Posted by vijayninel View Post

MaxAxe seems to be fine now and is nicely posting on facebook. Should be out in a weeks time.
lol those bandages look to be self tied as there is no cotton in sight. plus it doesn't look like a hospital room to me. i dont think any hospital in delhi has peacock feathers as wall ornaments
JD666 and KrashNBurn like this.

Q. If your canoe is in a tree with its headlights on, how many pancakes does it take to get to the moon?
A. None. Snakes don't have armpits.

Core2Quad Q8400 @2.66Ghz
Nvidia Gt 220 1GB GDDR3
4GB DDR2 @800 Mhz

Last edited by hell; 10-04-12 at 07:08 AM. Reason: typo
hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-12   #459
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
FML!! >_>

nikthegr8 is very Honorablenikthegr8 is very Honorable

hmm doesnt drinking with strangers....den getting beaten up...then the goons threatening the "witness" with a gun sound too filmy?? #just saiyan
JD666 likes this.
nikthegr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-12   #460
Jason Bourne
Community Coordinator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely Noble
ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble

Here is a video made by Moscow 5..
I read the whole article of the blog of them and I was really sad.

this event has screwed the image of India in whole..

I am sorry to say that we backed off when people were not believing us.. we should have made a more assertive view known to all !!!

they are all scamsters, stole stuff from Moscow 5's room !!! what shitty !! behaviour???

ManISinJpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-12   #461
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
FML!! >_>

nikthegr8 is very Honorablenikthegr8 is very Honorable

M5 players went to sleep, but the manager was making video and uploading it.
After that he felt asleep too. When guys woke up they understood that cash money was stolen and 8Gb memory stick was ejected from the camera and dissapeared. Nothing else was taken.
That stupid Kushgara and his helper Mukesh (the IGC organisers-rippers) really think it may save their ass. It will not. The E-Sport community will know the truth.
nikthegr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-12   #462
teh priesT!
[E]onian
BBM on android ;)

aman360elite is very Respectfulaman360elite is very Respectful

If he was badly Injured.What was he Doing @facebook at 2 in the night?
Attached Thumbnails
>download.jpg  
ManISinJpr likes this.

Acoustics - Logitech Z-2300

My Gaming Armor - Razer Deathadder 3500Dpi
Logitech G510
Siberia V2|Black and Gold

Mouse Glides on - Steel series Qck

HP G6 2005X
AMD A8 Quad Core 1.9Ghz |4GB 1600MHz|500GB HDD|1.5 Dual Graphics(7670M+7640G)
Mobile Devices-HTC ONE X Rooted[RUNNING ARHD 13.0]
aman360elite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-12   #463
teh nuB!
[E]onian

helion is Notable

Hospital @1:30 AM? Which hospital in India tends to patients that easily at that hour? Doctors falling over themselves to receive patients? It would have to be an MLC already if the injuries are severe enough as being claimed. And pics in a room that looks like a hostel room not a hospital room ... ... ... The entire story seems like built on the same 'tight ' planning as the event itself. LOL.
ManISinJpr likes this.
Old 10-04-12   #464
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
to buy or not to buy!

brettie is very Honorablebrettie is very Honorable

biggest shame so far!!! Great going!! Just apologized on M5 forums... Doesn't make a difference but what the hell.... I thought i should. Failed as a country....

---------- Post added at 09:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 AM ----------

Originally Posted by brettie View Post
What is there to blame Vijay or Erodov about this article. This is free marketing for IGC in my opinion. Who knows even Vijay can be a part of all this... Instead of supporting them by making a AWESOME JOB IGC article, he has started this one. If this is a scam, then vijay would not have encouraged any positive comments about the event. He knows it is going to happen and he wants erodov to be a part of the timeline of pre-IGC and post-IGC.

Not that IGC is any bigger than [E] at the moment. But, this can very well change in due course if the event actually happens and if it does, then it is going to be a massive hit... So, people will come and bash Vijay for this post and again, We at erodov are not going to stop posting here or visiting the forums. Coz [E] is a part of us....

From a gamers point of view, if this happens, this is the best thing to happen. If it doesn't we will wait for something better. Nobody is going to complain about anything.

If the people at IGC are ready to spend 4-5 Cr for gaming, it is their decision or choice or fate... This is going to be like the HUGE gamble in the history of Indian gaming in particular and world gaming next. I really hope this to be a grand success and wish the team all the very best to get things organized in a decent way...

Even if you guys fail, you chose the right path of marketing things by blowing it really out of the sky.. You got the attention and maybe next time you guys might succeed if not now...

I support [E] for the article, as it gives an opportunity to scrutinize people of what they say to the public.. If teens are reading this and try to get confused, it is good for them. This way, they will grow up trying to differentiate facts/false promises... There is nothing wrong to point fingers at something which is not clear. It is the people who are questioned to clarify themselves as this involves many youngsters dream, maybe small or big but a dream event!!!

Thought of writing more but what the hell.. I couldn't go and i wish all you mother ****ers who go there, have a bad diarrhea... :@
Amen!!!! Who is the pro? Vijay is the pro... Who are the nubcakes? IGC......... All hail vijay!! [E] wins, sadly IGC lost taking down the leftover e-sports pride of India along with it.. Even if Kushchuchu dies or Mukesh bleeds from his eyes, they will be treated like Hansie Cronje... Once cheater, always cheater. Please do not try this at any other place near you or far away from you is the lesson taught by IGC to all of us.. The level of name calling in HLTV.org is beyond imagination... Sadness.
ManISinJpr likes this.
brettie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-12   #465
Heligoland
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
Hibernating.

SidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly Famed

Originally Posted by helion View Post
Hospital @1:30 AM? Which hospital in India tends to patients that easily at that hour? Doctors falling over themselves to receive patients? It would have to be an MLC already if the injuries are severe enough as being claimed. And pics in a room that looks like a hostel room not a hospital room ... ... ... The entire story seems like built on the same 'tight ' planning as the event itself. LOL.
Which village are you from man?You go to the hospital anytime they'll treat you obviously they won't wait for you to die in the morning
blufox and nikthegr8 like this.

I was commenting on the absurdity of the assumption that Mario>Freeman

To qualify my statement - Mario is an Italian immigrant plumber who spends his life chasing a dame who refuses to let him bang her.

Freeman is a physicist who saves the world (multiple times) with a crowbar. And he manages to get Alyx Vance to fall in love with him without needing mushrooms, stars or jumping on enemies.
SidK!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply