Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Gaming Zone > x Gaming
Register Forgot Password?

Old 09-04-12   #346
Heligoland
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
Hibernating.

Re: India Gaming Carnival - Real or Scam ?

Basically what Dmitri Smely aka M5's owner said here CYBERFIGHT.RU / was that Indian organizers knew that M5 had to fly back home today/tomorrow, so they were trying to delay the final matches hoping for M5 to leave the city without playing the final since M5's plane tickets and hotel were all booked till today or something. So, the point was that if M5 would leave without waiting for the final, IGC wouldn't have to pay them anything, but Dmitri played smart and decided to postpone M5's presence in India for as long as it takes untill all the matches are played. He also said that IGC better make sure they pay the prizes. Dmitri said that it no longer matters how much money was already spent on all that crap there, he and the team just want to win...Once the team goes back home there will be more news by M5 regarding what they liked and what they didnt like durrin the event...I'm sure besides the beautiful warm whether there they didn't enjoy anything...

I was commenting on the absurdity of the assumption that Mario>Freeman

To qualify my statement - Mario is an Italian immigrant plumber who spends his life chasing a dame who refuses to let him bang her.

Freeman is a physicist who saves the world (multiple times) with a crowbar. And he manages to get Alyx Vance to fall in love with him without needing mushrooms, stars or jumping on enemies.
SidK!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-12   #347
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
Don't You Worry Child!

djlaksh is very Notable

Originally Posted by vijayninel View Post
IGC organisers pointing at who will be their brand ambassador for their scam.
I guess Ben was their "brand ambassador"... Don't know where is he going to hide his face now!
All these ppl talk too much about the "Indian gaming scene" but actually give a shit about it! #MFs
Old 09-04-12   #348
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

Rig Gallery

JD666 is highly ProminentJD666 is highly ProminentJD666 is highly Prominent

This is epic!!!! earlier the reference was doing a sushrukh, or doing a CWG... Now its gonna be doing an IGC....
djlaksh likes this.
JD666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-12   #349
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
Puny human

dexbg is extremely Renowned
dexbg is extremely Renowneddexbg is extremely Renowned

Originally Posted by vijayninel View Post
IGC organisers pointing at who will be their brand ambassador for their scam.
Originally Posted by djlaksh View Post
I guess Ben was their "brand ambassador"... Don't know where is he going to hide his face now!
All these ppl talk too much about the "Indian gaming scene" but actually give a shit about it! #MFs
Lets not over-speculate .. this event is still unfolding .. So keeping clear of any accusations would be best ..

Lots of reputations are at stake .. lets hold off till the dust settles ..

"I was there .. till the end"
dexbg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-12   #350
teh nuB!

Skyh3ck is Mysterious

Jitni chaadar lambi ho utna hi per felana chaahiye.. no one will ever try to held any gaming event in india..... I those organiser were hired by ISI or any anti national, anti social, anti gamer agency to destroy gaming in india, may be ard from any political party.. i think they will ever play any kind of gzmd now in there life.. the only game thdy will play will be hide n hide n hide....
Skyh3ck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-12   #351
Neo[t]
SteelSeries SenSei <3

prateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply Great

IGC shutdown organisers ran
LOL
prateekS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-12   #352
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian

xtr.pwnzor is highly Admirablextr.pwnzor is highly Admirablextr.pwnzor is highly Admirablextr.pwnzor is highly Admirablextr.pwnzor is highly Admirable

Basically what Dmitri Smely aka M5's owner said here CYBERFIGHT.RU / was that Indian organizers knew that M5 had to fly back home today/tomorrow, so they were trying to delay the final matches hoping for M5 to leave the city without playing the final since M5's plane tickets and hotel were all booked till today or something. So, the point was that if M5 would leave without waiting for the final, IGC wouldn't have to pay them anything, but Dmitri played smart and decided to postpone M5's presence in India for as long as it takes untill all the matches are played. He also said that IGC better make sure they pay the prizes. Dmitri said that it no longer matters how much money was already spent on all that crap there, he and the team just want to win...Once the team goes back home there will be more news by M5 regarding what they liked and what they didnt like durrin the event...I'm sure besides the beautiful warm whether there they didn't enjoy anything...
AWESOME move by Dmitri.... i guess dmitri is hooch?....anyways i really appreciate it , now i wouldnt be surprised if IGC tournament extends to as long as 1 month until M5 leaves India lol..BTW THE EVENT IS DONE , THEY SHUT DOWN THE EVENT IT SEEMS AND PAID ARND 30 LAKHS CHEQUE TO M5 and other teams n escaped lol..i wouldnt be surprised if Russia declares a war against India now !
xtr.pwnzor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-12   #353
Neo[t]
SteelSeries SenSei <3

prateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply Great

Originally Posted by xtr.pwnzor View Post
AWESOME move by Dmitri.... i guess dmitri is hooch?....anyways i really appreciate it , now i wouldnt be surprised if IGC tournament extends to as long as 1 month until M5 leaves India lol..BTW THE EVENT IS DONE , THEY SHUT DOWN THE EVENT IT SEEMS AND PAID ARND 30 LAKHS CHEQUE TO M5 and other teams n escaped lol..i wouldnt be surprised if Russia declares a war against India now !
Thats wrong ....First prize money was 14 or 16 lakhs....30 lakhs hasent been paid....the following was posted by a member of TEAM FR from INDIA on hltv.org

"I'm a member from Frag Republic , just came back from the event . ****ing exhausted . The event was shut down last night , i'll post the details tomorrow . Basically , the organizers distributed the prizes according to the Seeds which the teams got when the fixtures was made . So basically Moscow 5 and Team NxL got 5 Lakhs each . Invictus , Ate , Frag Republic and Team NSD got 3 Lakhs each and the rest of the money i.e 8 Lakhs was divided by the remaining teams .

Overall the event was quite ****ed up and fixtures kept on changing , but the organizers guaranteed that the prizes will be given within 14 days minimum . So lets hope they do . If they carry out to pay the prizes , then the only ****ed up thing about the event was the poor management .

Next time , it should be properly managed . Hopefully .

The fixtures made for the final 12 teams were -

Moscow5 Vs NoA Gaming
NSD Gaming Vs Team 5
ATE Gaming Vs Rivals
Invictus Vs DyK
Frag Republic Vs Demise
Brutality Vs Team NxL

Looser Bracket :
Evolution Vs Team Red "

Last edited by prateekS; 09-04-12 at 09:49 AM.
prateekS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-12   #354
Jason Bourne
Community Moderator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely Noble
ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble

So basically they haven't paid anybody till now and are promising.. LMAO !!!
Who is going to believe them now??

and if somebody does then...

but is it really true that they ran away !!!

ManISinJpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-12   #355
teh nuB!

myfan773 is very Respectfulmyfan773 is very Respectful

any update ????
Old 09-04-12   #356
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian

Rig Gallery

JD666 is highly ProminentJD666 is highly ProminentJD666 is highly Prominent

on? how phail this whole event is?
JD666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-12   #357
teh nuB!

lkxphr is Mysterious

The Saurabh of IGC organizers. His full name is Saurabh Khurana & he was always an douche bag. I can say that because I knew him for sometime as we were in the same class.
JD666 likes this.
lkxphr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-12   #358
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian

Kage is highly AdmirableKage is highly AdmirableKage is highly AdmirableKage is highly AdmirableKage is highly AdmirableKage is highly AdmirableKage is highly Admirable

What the ****. MaxAxe was Mukesh Maurya? Are you kidding me?
Is this true? I heard he was beaten by some people and hospitalised.
Kage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-12   #359
Jason Bourne
Community Moderator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely Noble
ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble

Dude.. Please don't comment of such a serious nature, coz this is serious..
Who told oyu, can you confirm on your source??
Originally Posted by Kage View Post
What the ****. MaxAxe was Mukesh Maurya? Are you kidding me?
Is this true? I heard he was beaten by some people and hospitalised.
ManISinJpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-12   #360
Banned

Rig Gallery

Sumonpathak is extremely Renowned
Sumonpathak is extremely RenownedSumonpathak is extremely RenownedSumonpathak is extremely Renowned

So...at the end of the day.....IS THIS THE END OF GAMING IN INDIA?
Coz no ones coming to India after this...
prateekS likes this.

Cause I won't wait for the debt to be repaid

Time has come for you

Sumonpathak is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply