Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Bazaar > Closed/Completed Deals
Register Forgot Password?

Old 08-04-08   #1
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
A new Start, I hope

Rig Gallery
IC : UT3 Special Edition

yes yes u Read it Correct UT3

Price = Rs. 2,450 + Shipping (New Rate)

Unreal Tournament 3 marks the return of the world’s premiere first-person shooter to the PC. Unreal Tournament 3 unleashes the full power of Unreal Engine 3, taking graphics, gameplay, and challenge to a whole new level. Players engage in intense and hyper-real battles with other human players online, or against Unreal artificial intelligence that sets the industry standard. With the most powerful futuristic weapons and vehicles available, this is FPS action at its best!

Unreal Tournament III Features:
  • Unparalleled graphical and physical realism: New Unreal Engine 3 technology delivers the most compelling First Person Shooter Experience to-date, online and offline!
  • Vast arsenal of weapons: Unreal's weaponry is now bigger and badder than ever. Destroy your opponent from a distance with the ever popular Link Gun or blast away at close range with the Bio Rifle. Unreal Tournament III boasts a whole host of weapons - including many returning, upgraded favourites for maximum performance and killing sprees.
  • Single player mode rivals the online experience: Battle against lightening fast A.I. in Unreal's new deeper and richer single player tournament mode.
  • Onslaught vehicle combat taken to a new level: Unreal Tournament III's expanded Onslaught game type features two complete sets of Unreal vehicles, including the massive Leviathan, the terrifying Darkwalker, and a completely new way to get into the Unreal action… the Hoverboard.
  • New and favourite characters: Fight side-by-side with or compete against new and returning Unreal Tournament characters, all with enhanced abilities, extremely detailed looks and distinct personalities.
  • Enhanced popular Unreal Tournament gametypes: Unreal Tournament III includes Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, Instagib CTF and more!
  • Online innovations: Unreal Tournament III provides seamless loading on servers in addition to improved Unreal matchmaking for more evenly matched competitors.
  • Bundled with the award-winning Unreal Engine 3 Toolset: Build your own Unreal Tournament levels, gametypes, and more, or download the latest mods from the massive Unreal community with Unreal Tournament III!
Special Edition Contains:

• 10+ hours of Unreal Engine 3 toolkit video tutorials
• The history of Unreal Tournament
• Behind the scenes of Unreal Tournament 3

For a GO i will be needing atleast 8-10 Ppl willing to Buy.

If i get More Ppl i might just get Lower Prices

*I am Not Aware of the Retail Price*

Gaming Devices :Razer Deathadder // Razer Goliathus // Razer Lycosa // Steel series Siberia //
Logitech Dual action Pad // Sennheiser HD448
Portable : iPhone 2G // SM MP21 // Motorola Milestone // iPhone 3GS // Denon ACH-C710 // Cannon 1000D

Reviews
:
Team Xtreem 4GB Kit Review // Razer Deathadder Review // Sound Magics MP21 Review // Rise of the fallen

Last edited by ShaTTeR; 10-04-08 at 11:04 AM.
Old 08-04-08   #2
En Taro Adun
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
Blank

Superfrag is simply GreatSuperfrag is simply GreatSuperfrag is simply GreatSuperfrag is simply GreatSuperfrag is simply GreatSuperfrag is simply GreatSuperfrag is simply GreatSuperfrag is simply GreatSuperfrag is simply GreatSuperfrag is simply GreatSuperfrag is simply Great
Bazaar Feedback : 0 deals
Re: IC : UT3 Special Edition

hmm.. the first time i saw UT3 for sale from indian origin

Galaxy Nexus | Samsung Series 5 Chromebook running Ubuntu!
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 32GB I/O Edition
My Twitter!
My Audio Gear(Past and Present)
CanJam 2010 Pictures!!
My Last.fm Page
[E]'s Twitter!
"We all got our choices to make." "Damn Shame."
Old 08-04-08   #3
teh priesT!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

Lord Nemesis is highly AdmirableLord Nemesis is highly AdmirableLord Nemesis is highly AdmirableLord Nemesis is highly AdmirableLord Nemesis is highly AdmirableLord Nemesis is highly Admirable
Bazaar Feedback : 8 deals

Just to mention, I got a copy of the Collectors Edition through KMD for 2.5k, Totally worth it for anyone who wants to know more about the UnrealEd. For anyone else who is just interested in playing the game, get the regular edition for 1.8k.
Rig: Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 3.4 GHz - Thermalright Ultra 120 Extreme Push-Pull, Gigabyte GA-X48-DQ6, 4 GB Cellshock DDR2 800 MHz 4-4-4-12, 2.1 TB HDD, 2 x Asus HD4850 in Crossfire, Audigy 2 ZS, Sony 16x DVD Writer, Corsair HX1000, Stacker 830 Evolution, Dell 2007WFP 20" WS LCD, Genius Ergo 525 Laser Mouse, Ideazon Merc Stealth Keyboard, Altec Lansing 251, Philips HP 805 Headset, Sennheiser HD 485 Headset, Aerocool Power Watch

Consoles: XBOX 360 Elite, Playstation 3 40GB
Old 10-04-08   #4
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
A new Start, I hope

Rig Gallery

ShaTTeR is highly FamedShaTTeR is highly FamedShaTTeR is highly FamedShaTTeR is highly FamedShaTTeR is highly FamedShaTTeR is highly FamedShaTTeR is highly FamedShaTTeR is highly Famed
Bazaar Feedback : 1 deals

Just Compared Retail Prices and asked about it to the Dealer.
I convinced him to sell it for 2.45k
So
Get the orders Coming Guys.
I might Get 1 or 2 more Games.