Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation
  • Home
  • Forums
  • Articles
  • News
  • Gaming
  • Bazaar
  • Community
  • What's New
  • My Erodov
  • Help
navigation
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Launchpad > News
Register Forgot Password?
Post New News  Reply

Article Tools Search this Article
Old 15-02-12
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian
RIP SJ!

Pat is highly ReputablePat is highly ReputablePat is highly ReputablePat is highly Reputable
Re: IBerry India to Launch Android 4.0 Tablet for Rs 10,000

Originally Posted by vijayninel View Post
It is not me pulling in Apple, but your inability to look at the world beyond Apple's products that is disturbing. Every tablet in the world does not have to match the specifications of your favorite tablet. Cost is a very major factor for a lot of people.
Typical crap from someone making claims without knowing shit. FYI, I have owned a Galaxy Tab and then Asus Transformer which were both respectable during their time. And I am entitled to my opinion. If it is disturbing to others, maybe they can add me to their ignore lists! Thank you very much!

Also give up this attitude of "if you dont love Apple, you must hate Apple". I dont hate Apple and I appreciate some good things about them, but I am not a blind Apple fanboy either.
And consider changing your status message from "RIP SJ!" Even Apple's official site has stopped mourning him so prominently.
Is it against the rules of this forum? If not, you are no one to tell me what my status message should or should not be!
iPod Nano 4 GB

Originally Posted by Aragorn View Post
yeah PAT .. we are all biased ... we love MS ... so what ...
Old 15-02-12
Unelected
Staff
Meum pactum dictum

vijayninel is extremely Eminent
vijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminent
Rig Gallery

Originally Posted by Pat View Post
Is it against the rules of this forum? If not, you are no one to tell me what my status message should or should not be!
No it is not against the forum rules. If it was it would have already been removed. I merely suggested to you to consider ending your mourning because it only makes you look odd. Anyway, be happy as you are.
Old 15-02-12
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian
trolling around

baba doga is Notable

can we stop the bickering? ipad and the tablet being discussed in different leagues all together. I am of the opinion that ipad owners should find this unworthy of comment

clearly a case of 40%+ margins. why can't these importers bring something worthwhile here?
ManISinJpr likes this.
Old 15-02-12
Jason Bourne
Community Coordinator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely Noble
ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble

I also commented and you read it, but all this crap and nobody knows sh1t but you is kind of disturbing..
try to live with what you enjoy, not force your views on everybody and also learn to respect other things.. in life.. like the Himalaya.. those mountain peaks are the best in the world and they are in India and nepal.. just like me and you .. what I mean is, take some time to start appreciating things.
Typical crap from someone making claims without knowing shit. FYI, I have owned a Galaxy Tab and then Asus Transformer which were both respectable during their time. And I am entitled to my opinion. If it is disturbing to others, maybe they can add me to their ignore lists! Thank you very much!

vijayninel likes this.
Old 15-02-12
teh priesT!
[E]onian
The [E] Boy :P

avi is highly Admirableavi is highly Admirableavi is highly Admirableavi is highly Admirableavi is highly Admirable

I lost it when you said Himalaya & stuff
Old 15-02-12
Jason Bourne
Community Coordinator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble

^^ Trying to put other things in his head other than apple !!!
vijayninel likes this.
Old 16-02-12
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian
RIP SJ!

Pat is highly ReputablePat is highly ReputablePat is highly ReputablePat is highly Reputable

Originally Posted by ManISinJpr View Post
I also commented and you read it, but all this crap and nobody knows sh1t but you is kind of disturbing..
Please read what I posted again. And I still maintain that nobody knows shit about me more than me!

try to live with what you enjoy, not force your views on everybody and also learn to respect other things..
Could you please point out my post in this thread where I forced my views on anyone?

And I have lot to worry about in life than a stupid Apple product! Just because I like Apple products and sport it's avatar does not mean that I have nothing in my mind/life other than Apple!
Old 16-02-12
Jason Bourne
Community Coordinator
Mushtakhanda !!!

Please refrain from pulling me into your conversation, I commented coz you are hell bent on dis respecting a Lead Admin of this forum and using abusive and instigating language..
you carry on with whatever you like and I or anybody else will not have a problem with it, we at Erodov are a loving community and do not want to get into a slugfest as far as possible
So I say again, Peace !!
Please read what I posted again. And I still maintain that nobody knows shit about me more than me!

Could you please point out my post in this thread where I forced my views on anyone?

And I have lot to worry about in life than a stupid Apple product! Just because I like Apple products and sport it's avatar does not mean that I have nothing in my mind/life other than Apple!

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

LOLz.. I said it also to be proud that apple has no role in us Indians having Himalayas
Originally Posted by avi View Post
I lost it when you said Himalaya & stuff
Old 16-02-12
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
Puny human

dexbg is extremely Renowned
dexbg is extremely Renowneddexbg is extremely Renowned
I feel both sides aggravated the situation unnecessarily trying to push their point.

Let me just say that having a preference for a particular brand is not a reason to belittle anyone or generalize their opinion.. We all are capable of thinking outside the box.
As far as the language used goes, regardless of provocation, let's be more mindful because it pretty much discredits whatever we're trying to say.

(scribble scribble)
harryneopotter likes this.
Old 16-02-12
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
figuring out a movie to watch

KrashNBurn is extremely Eminent
KrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely Eminent

My hands are itching to close this thread
Old 16-02-12
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
Puny human

dexbg is extremely Renowned
dexbg is extremely Renowneddexbg is extremely Renowned
Things have quieted down so keep it open to let users post any updates.

Perhaps a cleanup is in order.

(scribble scribble)
Post New News  Reply
Please share with friends!

Article Tools Search this Article
Search this Article:

Advanced Search

Similar News
Article Author Forum Replies Last Post
7" Tablet !! for So Little, It is Way Better Than the Aakash India Tablet !! ManISinJpr General Hardware and Peripherals 9 16-10-12 01:37 AM
SalePC's and Laptops VeeDee D10 7" Android Tablet D[E]4THL0|2D Closed/Completed Deals 2 11-02-12 05:14 PM
DealPc's and Laptops MSI Enjoy 7 Android Tablet for rs 12000 only buygamingstuff Closed/Completed Deals 6 18-10-11 02:41 PM
Announcement New Android and Tablet Computer Forums vijayninel Announcements and Policies 12 04-05-11 10:31 PM
ASUS Announces $1,000 Eee Pad, $399 Android Tablet vijayninel Interesting News on the Web 8 16-08-10 03:16 PM

Tags
000, android, iberry, india, launch, tablet