Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation
  • Home
  • Forums
  • Articles
  • News
  • Gaming
  • Bazaar
  • Community
  • What's New
  • My Erodov
  • Help
navigation
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Bazaar > Classifieds For Sale
Register Forgot Password?

Cpus Motherboards and RAMGraphic CardsPower SuppliesMonitorsStorage MediaAudio HardwareCabinetsMobile PhonesSoftwareFans and HeatsinksHard DisksPeriphiralsOtherVideo GamesPC's and LaptopsKeyboards and MiceRegister Now
Classifieds Search Menu

Old 02-05-08  
TheITWares.com Rep
Registered Vendor
I havent set my status yet.

TheITWares is highly AdmirableTheITWares is highly AdmirableTheITWares is highly AdmirableTheITWares is highly AdmirableTheITWares is highly AdmirableTheITWares is highly Admirable
Bazaar Feedback : 44 deals
How to Safely Pack Products for Shipping

When shipping Electronics the best best ways to ensure that they are not damaged in transit - -

Small things which you can remember while packaging the material which i normally follow so that all the material i send reaches the destinations safely.

1) Shipping Motherboard/Graphic Card/DVD RW's, Processors -

Normally the above listed products come in a hard cardboard box so there's no problem with that, but sometimes u get Mobo's/Graphic Cards where the outer Box's are Big and the things inside the Box just keep on banging here and there which is not good coz these are after all electronic stuff which tends to break easily Image a broken capacitor on a Brand new Mobo or a Graphic card.....

So to prevent the above stated problems one can easily use things like Small pieces of Thermocol Sheets(Inside the Box if its not sealed), Bubble Paper (This is the best thing, wrap this outside the box so that the box can be used by the other person) so that nothing inside or outside gets damaged.

Now you have a Bubble Wraped Box , now cover the entire Box with a brown colored tape which you can easily get at any stationery shop and wrap it nicely all around the Box so that nothing of the Box can be seen.

Take a A4 sheet Print out/Ball pen (No Ink Pen or Gel Pen save it from water) the Shipping Address n Shippers Address so with the mobile nos so that both can be contacted easily.

Put this part of the A4 sheet on ur nicely wrapped Box and now use a transparent Tape so tat everyone can see the address where the parcel is being shipped.

2) Shipping HDD's

HDD's are very fragile as they normally don't come in nice Box packing or Plactic packing so you'll have to be a bit creative here

One can use a small Box like a "Box of sweets" normally you can get them lying around easily and then follow the same procedure sated above (make sure that you have a thin sheet of thermocol between the HDD and Box inside which ur packing it)

If you really dont get a Box still its fine keep the HDD on a peice of thermocol now cut the thermocol in such a way that the size of the thermocol and the size of the HDD is the same. now cut one more and keep it above the HDD and cut two long peices and place them side ways basically make a Box out of the thermocol it self now use tape and make sure the HDD and the thermocol are nicely fixed with each other ... now use the Bubble paper to wrap the HDD and then do the same as stated above.

3) Shipping Cabinets - -

Normally the High end cabinets don't require a gr8 amount of packaging as they already have nice thermocol cover on them which keeps them safe.

Now for the ones like Zebronics / I Ball specially the ones with Acrylic Side panels which can get a small crack too which is bad as the end user will not like to use a cracked cabinet at all.

One can get a single sheet of thermocol which is normally big enough and use it.

Normally the sides of most of the cabinets comes already guarded with thermocol sheets so just cut the Big thermocol sheet into 4 different sizes

2 - Size of the remaining space which is open where damage can occur easily.

2 - Size of the remaining space on the Top and Bottom of the cabinet.

Now place the first two sheets side ways covering both the side panels of the cabinet and use the tape and fix it nicely and then place the other 2 sheets at the top and bottom of the cabinet and use the tape to fix them nicely so that no damage can occur anywhere on the cabinet.

Now place the cabinet inside the Box and be sure that u use some amount of tape on the Outer Box so that the box remains undamaged during the transit.

Ok... that's all for today will be updating more in coming days so that no one ever faces a problem again while shipping and no one has to bear any loss ever.

These are just my 2 cents other Members/Dealers are also welcome with their suggestions so that we can help each other with the same.

Thank You

TheITWares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-09   #16
teh priesT!
[E]onian
thinking of / buying gadgets

Re: Get Them There In One Piece!!

yea good one bro.
|CoolerMaster Sniper Cabinet|
|Alienware M14x|
|Samsung Galaxy S4+Note II |
|Canon 600D|
|PS3|
Dr.Hojay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-09   #17
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
Of what was everything..

WolVerInE is simply GreatWolVerInE is simply GreatWolVerInE is simply GreatWolVerInE is simply GreatWolVerInE is simply GreatWolVerInE is simply GreatWolVerInE is simply GreatWolVerInE is simply GreatWolVerInE is simply GreatWolVerInE is simply Great
Bazaar Feedback : 15 deals

thnx 4 da information man... ty
Audio - Altec Lansing V2621, Creative EP 630, Ultrasone HFI 780 .
Display - Dell S2409W :nicemonitor:
Gaming Stuff
- Razer Lycosa , Xbox 360 Controller, Razer Destructor, Roccat Kone
Android - Google Nexus S [Super AMOLED]
Originally Posted by Ad1tya View Post
Yes, but the ZTE Blade is cheaper than the Nexus S with "same customizability and tweakability".
- FAIL !
WolVerInE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-09   #18
Semper foo
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
Ignorance is Bliss

SignOps is extremely Renowned
SignOps is extremely RenownedSignOps is extremely RenownedSignOps is extremely Renowned
Bazaar Feedback : 8 deals

Nice info - thanks !

SignOps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-09   #19
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
Social Status = Fail !

harryneopotter is extremely Renowned
harryneopotter is extremely Renownedharryneopotter is extremely Renownedharryneopotter is extremely Renowned
Bazaar Feedback : 1 deals

Great Post !!!!
harryneopotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-09   #20
Banned

rajatparihar is highly Reputablerajatparihar is highly Reputablerajatparihar is highly Reputablerajatparihar is highly Reputable
Bazaar Feedback : 0 deals

imba
core i7 920 with Prolimatech Meghalam + Noctua NF-P12 <120mm> / msi x58 pro-e / corsair xms3 DDR3 3GB @ 1600Mhz / 4870x2 OC 2GB / Tagan BZ800 / HAF932 (self modded) / seagate 7200.12 500gb * 2 / Benq T2200HD / Tarantula / Death adder / Goliathus comtrol alpha / Barracuda AC-1 soundcard / Altec Lansing MX5021
rajatparihar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-09   #21
teh nuB!
[E]onian

SuNNy is very RespectfulSuNNy is very Respectful
Bazaar Feedback : 4 deals

Excellent info

SuNNy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-10   #22
teh nuB!

elango87 is Mysterious

A peace of valuable information which deserves an applause and appriciation...
elango87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-10   #23
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian
Am Back

bonda is very Honorablebonda is very Honorable
Bazaar Feedback : 22 deals

Thanks for the Great Guide..
Thought of making an new Topic about How to Pack a Graphic card for Shipping..
Thanks Again for this Wonderful Guide...
bonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-10   #24
teh nuB!

Indirajayan is highly ProminentIndirajayan is highly ProminentIndirajayan is highly Prominent
Bazaar Feedback : 45 deals

Nice Rahul!All members should read.Thanks!
Indirajayan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-10   #25
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
Of what was everything..

WolVerInE is simply GreatWolVerInE is simply GreatWolVerInE is simply GreatWolVerInE is simply GreatWolVerInE is simply GreatWolVerInE is simply GreatWolVerInE is simply GreatWolVerInE is simply GreatWolVerInE is simply GreatWolVerInE is simply Great
Bazaar Feedback : 15 deals

you guys are bumping a two year old thread !
WolVerInE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-10   #26
teh nuB!

Indirajayan is highly ProminentIndirajayan is highly ProminentIndirajayan is highly Prominent

Originally Posted by WolVerInE View Post
you guys are bumping a two year old thread !
Just today only read.Thanks!
Old 31-08-11   #27
teh nuB!
[E]onian
Aurum Potas Est

redemption143 is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 11 deals
Re: How to Safely Pack Products for Shipping

Could you tell me how to ship a monitor? i dont have the original box

AMD FX 8350@ 4.0GHz | Corsair H100i | Asus ROG Crosshair V Formula-Z | Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200rpm + WD Black 4TB 7200rpm + Samsung 850 Evo 500GB| G-Skill Ripjaws DDR3 8GB x 2@ 1666Mhz | Corsair TX 850 | Gigabyte GTX 980Ti | Corsair Graphite 780T |Razer Naga Chroma | Razer Blackwidow Elite Mass Effect 3 Edition | KRK Rokit 5 | Roccat Alumic | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro Plus | Sennheiser HD 598 | Sennheiser HD 555 | Asus Xonar Essence STX | Behringer Xenyx Q802 | Focusrite Audio Scarlet 2i2 | Rode NT1 | Logitech C920 HD Pro| Dell S2240L (for sale btw)
redemption143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-11   #28
teh nuB!

Originally Posted by redemption143 View Post
Could you tell me how to ship a monitor? i dont have the original box
Hope the following URL'S helps.Thanks!

How to Pack a Monitor for Shipping | eHow.com

CSI Leasing Services - The CSI Leasing Packing Guide...

Old 01-09-11   #29
teh nuB!

vinny_wills is Mysterious

Nice write up , valuable piece of info where can i get that packaging foam.
vinny_wills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-12   #30
teh nuB!
[E]onian
Enjoy your LIFE !

maknom66 is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 9 deals

hey, i have sold a motherboard. how should i pack it for shipping. i am having the original box of the motherboard. i've got some bubblewrap too.
AMD PHENOM II X4 955 BLACK EDITION @ 3.2 GHz ll GIGABYTE GA-78LMT-S2P (rev3.1) ll CORSAIR 4GB DDR3 RAM ll SAPPHIRE RADEON HD 6790 1GB GDDR5 ll HITACHI 160 GB HARD DISK (7200rpm) ll ZEBRONICS PLATINUM SERIES 600W PSU ll WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE 32-BIT
maknom66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply