Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation
  • Home
  • Forums
  • Articles
  • News
  • Gaming
  • Bazaar
  • Community
  • What's New
  • My Erodov
  • Help
navigation
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Software Zone > Tip and Tricks :)
Register Forgot Password?

Old 03-09-17   #1
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.

Icon1 How to Print Screen on Mac

Hi Guys ,

I am a new member to this forum. Just wanted to show my presence, so sharing this simple tricks for Mac users. I used to have a Windows PC for a long time and one day my Manager gave me a Macbook pro and asked to create a presentation on "How to use Photobooth on Mac". He gave me the introductory information and reference information to read first and then write. I also had to take the screenshot from Mac but i git stuck as there was no Print Screen button on Mac keyboard. I was like "Oh My God" how would I take print screen and then I syarted looking for information on google and finally found that to do print screen on Mac there are different ways :
1. You can Press Shift+ Command+4 on your keyboard
2. You can use a built in tool called Grab utility
3. You can use PDF viewer like app called preview
4. There is even a command line which runs on terminal to take screenshot or print screen on Mac

I found this nice article on how to Print screen mac and it has actually put all the diferent ways together so nicely.
neils is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply