Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Hardware Zone > General Hardware and Peripherals
Register Forgot Password?

Old 25-10-09   #1
teh priesT!
[E]onian
<^.^>

How much can I sell this stuff for?

Like the thread title says, how much can I expect from selling my stuff? I'm planning on keeping my cabinet, CPU cooler and sound card for whenever I put together a decent rig again. The HDDs have a lot of info so I'll need them too.

I'll post exact dates of purchse when I put them up on sale, the ones here are more or less correct.

Here's what I planning to sell:

1)Monitor - ViewSonic VG1930WM - (2.2 years old, no warranty left, with bill)

2)GPU - 8800GTS 640MB - (about 7 to 9 months All-India warranty left, with bill)

3)Motherboard - Asus P5Q Deluxe - (1 broken sata port, under warranty, about 10 months old)

4)Samsung DVD writer - (2 years old)

5)OCZ Illuminati Keyboard - (got it via KMD)

6) Microsoft IE 3.0 - (bought locally about 1 year ago, with bill warranty probably just over)

7)Mushkin DDR2 PC6400 - 4 x 1GB RAM sticks (again via KMD, lifetime warranty, 2 kits of 2 GB each, 4 sticks in all)

2 x these kits - Newegg.com - Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) with EPP Profile Desktop Memory Model 996533 - Desktop Memory

8)Intel Q6600 - (2.2 years old, with bill and remaining warranty)

9)PSU - Tagan BZ800 (about 7 to 8 months old, still under warranty & bill)
That's about all I can think of for now.

P.S - If this is in the wrong section, let me know so I can ask one of the mods to move it

OLD: JH13 Pro + Sennheiser HD 25-13 II - 600 Ohm (German made) w/DHC copper balanced + TF10Vi + RE-1 + MMDT + FA011 + MS-1 + EHHA + HRT MSII + RSA Mustang & Protector + Grado RS2 Vintage Moon Audio balanced

Last edited by Ritvik; 25-10-09 at 08:36 PM.
Ritvik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-09   #2
Let me be honest !
Banned
I havent set my status yet.

MaxAxe is sickeningly DreadfulMaxAxe is sickeningly DreadfulMaxAxe is sickeningly DreadfulMaxAxe is sickeningly Dreadful
Re: How much can I sell this stuff for?

To give you a rough estimate ... 1/3 of the original cost you bought it for ... or about half the price of the present cost of these components

"Genius is one per cent inspiration and ninety-nine per cent perspiration. Accordingly, a 'genius' is often merely a talented person who has done all of his or her homework." - Thomas A Edison
MaxAxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-09   #3
Jason Bourne
Community Moderator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely Noble
ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble

Mate if you had posted this just a day earlier I would have bought the Mushkins from you ! but now I have ordered the Team Xtreme ones ... didnt you read my thread about wanting to buy !
Ok never mind,

ManISinJpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-09   #4
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
Social Status = Fail !

harryneopotter is extremely Renowned
harryneopotter is extremely Renownedharryneopotter is extremely Renownedharryneopotter is extremely Renowned

I might have been interested in the LCD for sure, but right now all expenditures are on hold to manage the funds for the PUP !!!!
<Marsupial> Chandler got bit by a radioactive spider and shot a web at Phoebe, and then it emailed me.
harryneopotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-09   #5
teh priesT!
[E]onian
<^.^>

Ritvik is highly AdmirableRitvik is highly AdmirableRitvik is highly AdmirableRitvik is highly AdmirableRitvik is highly AdmirableRitvik is highly AdmirableRitvik is highly Admirable

@ Manish, thought you wanted only 2 x 2GB sticks

Dude I have to ask, is it Manish or Man is in Jaipur!?

@ harry, shipping to Delhi would work out close the cost of a new one I guess.

Still undecided about the sale, was just looking to see how much I could get and re-invest in a decent laptop if I move out of Madras.
Ritvik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-09   #6
Jason Bourne
Community Moderator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely Noble
ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble

I am Manish, and in the thread it was my fault I think that I didnt mention it.
ManISinJpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-09   #7
teh nuB!
[E]onian

sidster is Notable

check PM
sidster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-10   #8
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian

raksrules is somewhat of a Mystery

My friend wants to sell his Fly E145 full touch screen phone, bought in April 2010. So around 5 months of warranty remains. Available with bill and box with its accessories (headset and charger).
The lowest price i could find on ebay for a new piece is Rs 4775 + 99 rs shipping

eBay India: New Fly E145 Dual Sim GSM Touch Mobile E 145+Warranty (item 170547509898 end time 31-Oct-2010 18:13:27 IST)

Please let me know how much can we expect for this.
raksrules is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply