Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Lounge > Everything Under the Sun
Register Forgot Password?

Old 18-04-09   #1
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian
bleh

How much can I sell these electronics for?

K I got a bunch of stuff to sell.. but before i put it in the Classifieds here, I thought I would get a few recommendations.

Stuff with Latest Indian Prices as per Consul.in Price List for Xbox360 Games in India
27,750-Xbox 360 Premium with 20Gig HD with Component AV+Power Brick ( US NTSC 110v ) -bought Dec06 and no RRoD
2850+1210 -Wireless Controller using batteries + Wireless controller using Rechargeable battery + rechargeable charger (one controller comes with the console )
2,150-Halo 3
999-Gears of War
5,290-Guitar Hero 3 ( with wireless guitar controller )
$150-Rock Band ( with full set, including drums, fender guitar, and logitech usb mic and with a usb hub )
1299-Burnout Revenge HD
999-Dead or Alive 4
2510-Project Gotham Racing 3
999-Perfect Dark Zero
$60-Assassins Creed
2510-Lost Planet
Hexic HD ( installed to console )
I have a US XBL a/c with no validity but with 8k+ gamerscore ( if that matters to people )
^all american games, this console is useful for getting games that release in the US before Indian release. Also the console is not modded so its Xbox Live Compatible.
I also have a heavy duty auto voltage converter ( can be used in the US as well ) which I got for 1500 in Lamington Road which I could probably drop in.. but at its original price.

I have Gears of War PC INR1529 with full packaging and its very useful for playing online. Also got a free 1-month LIVE card with it.
Next up is Rainbow Six Vegas but I only have the disc in some cd booklet and the info booklet which has the cd-key. Its also a US original

Someone check this out and lemme know how much I can put this stuff up for in the Classifieds section.
Desktop - Core i5 4670K - 4.2Ghz @ 1.16v | CoolerMaster Hyper 212X | 8GB Kingston HyperX 1600 | Gigabyte Z87-D3HP | Sapphire R7 250X 1GB DDR5 | HD555 | Fiio E7 | Ikari Optical | TVS Gold | Samsung 840 Evo 120GB SSD + Seagate 7200.10 500GB | Seagate Expansion 2TB USB3 | BenQ GW2255HM

Mobile - iPhone 5S Gold 16GB - 7.0.3 Jailbroken; Nexus 7 - Stock 4.4.2; Skullcandy Ink'd 2 Headset.

Last edited by Aumkar; 19-04-09 at 04:24 PM.
Aumkar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-09   #2
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian
bleh

Aumkar is highly AdmirableAumkar is highly AdmirableAumkar is highly AdmirableAumkar is highly AdmirableAumkar is highly Admirable
Re: How much can I sell this stuff for?

bump.. someone help please.
Old 19-04-09   #3
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian
bleh

Aumkar is highly AdmirableAumkar is highly AdmirableAumkar is highly AdmirableAumkar is highly AdmirableAumkar is highly Admirable

need helpz srsly. otherwise people will end up lowballing when I actually put this stuff up for sale.
Old 19-04-09   #4
Konkey Dong
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
Lawlz?

ViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply Great

Well for starters ... what you can do is post the original prices and after that people can let you know what the reasonable can be...also since all the titles are US ones...so it would be wise to sell the whole thing as a bundle with the X360 ...

afa the titles alone are concerned..... each is at least worth around 1.5k i guess
Old 19-04-09   #5
iEvangelist
GET PEBBLE.

Rig Gallery

Ad1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply Great

Xbox360 can go for around 15k'ish.
You can get a Premium in Grey for around 20k'ish AFAIK.
Bundle some of the games and sell the good titles alone.

Halo 3
Gears of War
Guitar Hero 3 ( with wireless guitar controller )
Rock Band ( with full set, including drums, fender guitar, and logitech usb mic and with a usb hub )

Burnout Revenge HD
Dead or Alive 4
Project Gotham Racing 3
Perfect Dark Zero
Assassins Creed
Lost Planet
Hexic HD ( installed to console )
^ Definitely sell the ones in bold alone. Other games too, but do bundle 2-3 with the console.
Sell them for around 25-30% below the Indian Market price.
Misc : Playstation 3, Xbox 360, iPhone 5, Nexus 4, iPad (3rd gen) 32GB.
Ad1tya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-09   #6
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian
bleh

Thing is.. theyre all NTSC games.. which would require an NTSC console. Anyway, GH3 (until recently) and Rock Band are US only.

I can mark them down 25-30% on the Indian MRP, which is listed on consoul.in

Well I just put up their prices in INR for those that were listed on consoul.in and ebay.

Last edited by Aumkar; 19-04-09 at 04:08 PM.
Old 19-04-09   #7
Konkey Dong
Lawlz?

ViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply Great

well how is the condition of teh aforementioned stuff ?
ViKiD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-09   #8
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian
bleh

well everything is in pristine condition although Ill have to clean the dust from the controllers and the console..also.. my 360 box was destroyed so I used my PS3 box to move my 360 and its peripherals and my rock band box to move my games etc. once I take pics, itll be easier.
Post New Thread  Reply