Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Lounge > Everything Under the Sun
Register Forgot Password?

Old 07-10-13   #1
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.

How I Can Complain About Any Forum,SuperModerators,Admin Etc

With due respect I want to ask How I can Complain about any Forum,i wasted many years There i posted many useful softwares,engines ,codes there too,they have a forum policy of giving warnings for users today supermod showed me a link asking is this your account i said no he directly banned me without giving any warnings saying account banned reason:using multiple accounts I want to take revenge from that forum ,please help thanks in advance
Shiv786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-13   #2
Neo[t]
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
SteelSeries SenSei <3

prateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply Great
Re: How I Can Complain About Any Forum,SuperModerators,Admin Etc

U can't.

Sent Via Tapatalk 2 from my HTC DROID DNA
Shiv786 likes this.
prateekS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-13   #3
teh nuB!

Shiv786 is Mysterious

But I don't use multiple account there, I asked them who told you that was my account ,they replied our security system then i asked them to recheck your security system they directly banned me Chess2U forum there's no way to unban my account?
Old 07-10-13   #4
Unelected
Administrator
Meum pactum dictum

Rig Gallery

vijayninel is extremely Eminent
vijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminent

You can use this link to contact the site admin Contact

Give the admin all the details and your side of the story. Most admins will reconsider if there is error from the staffs side.
Shiv786 likes this.
Old 07-10-13   #5
Unelected
Administrator
Meum pactum dictum

Rig Gallery

vijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminent

BTW ... @Shiv786 we also got a multiple account notices that you/someone using your computer are using accounts by the names of Reborn and saanjh over here on Erodov. Could you explain why this was the case ?
ManISinJpr likes this.
vijayninel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-13   #6
CoMod
Community Moderator
Sellers beware of the invasion

invader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Great

kid0m4n is the super admin here i guess .. u could talk to him about any admin or mod related issue ....
invader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-13   #7
The Game is On!
Community Moderator
"Derevaun Seraun"

csunit37 is simply Greatcsunit37 is simply Greatcsunit37 is simply Greatcsunit37 is simply Greatcsunit37 is simply Greatcsunit37 is simply Greatcsunit37 is simply Greatcsunit37 is simply Greatcsunit37 is simply Greatcsunit37 is simply Greatcsunit37 is simply Great

Originally Posted by invader View Post
kid0m4n is the super admin here i guess .. u could talk to him about any admin or mod related issue ....
lol.. He is not having problems with the moderators of Erodov
Y U NO Read? ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
invader and Shiv786 like this.
Old 07-10-13   #8
CoMod
Community Moderator

invader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Great

Originally Posted by csunit37 View Post
lol.. He is not having problems with the moderators of Erodov
Y U NO Read? ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
lol ... my bad there
i forgot mods here are friendly and co-operative ...

if it wasn't for them .. i wouldn't be having this vijay malya dp for over a year now without knowing who did that
Old 07-10-13   #9
teh geeK!
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r

kartikoli is highly Admirablekartikoli is highly Admirablekartikoli is highly Admirablekartikoli is highly Admirablekartikoli is highly Admirable

Originally Posted by vijayninel View Post
BTW ... @Shiv786 we also got a multiple account notices that you/someone using your computer are using accounts by the names of Reborn and saanjh over here on Erodov. Could you explain why this was the case ?
now he would be banned here as well
Shiv786 likes this.
kartikoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-13   #10
Unelected
Administrator
Meum pactum dictum

Rig Gallery

Originally Posted by kartikoli View Post
now he would be banned here as well
Well we dont ban someone showing a multiple account alert without proof of mal-intent. Often it is friends and family using the same computer/connection.
Old 07-10-13   #11
Unelected
Administrator
Meum pactum dictum

Rig Gallery

Originally Posted by invader View Post
i wouldn't be having this vijay malya dp for over a year now without knowing who did that
What Vijay Malya dp ...?
invader and csunit37 like this.
Old 07-10-13   #12
CoMod
Community Moderator

What Vijay Malya dp ...?
yea really funny :| ....
Old 07-10-13   #13
teh nuB!

Shiv786 is Mysterious

Reborn is My friend Living in my neighbourhood here, we both share each other laptops,internet etc but i don't know about the other account saanjh
If they will not reconsider my punishment since Punishment is too harsh what will I do?
Many Thx

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

I quickly Made an account & report an abuse against them, the Super Mod send me again a message that he will ban this account also ,i want to unban my Previous account :-(

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

& Now I cannot create More Account It shows A Message Max.Account limit of a day reached from Your IP
Old 08-10-13   #14
teh nuB!

Shiv786 is Mysterious

You can use this link to contact the site admin Contact

Give the admin all the details and your side of the story. Most admins will reconsider if there is error from the staffs side.
thx admin for reply but i want to know who will recieve the message, if i click in contact if superMod will recieve then he will not consider anything
Old 08-10-13   #15
Unelected
Administrator
Meum pactum dictum

Rig Gallery

Moderators typically do not receive contact e-mails on forums. Even some of the site admins may not depending upon the forum setup. The mails could go to the site owners and admins. (who may be different people).
Post New Thread  Reply