Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Launchpad > Introductions
Register Forgot Password?

Old 01-10-07   #1
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.

How did u choose your Nickname?!!

Hello guys

Everyone has their own reason for choosing their Nicky, why not share with us how and why u choose the nick name? it should mean something to u. lets get to know each other better

Archangel: I was reading a novel and the Call sign for the hero is "Archangel" so i chose it to be my nickname.

Please also include why ur Avatars are what they are....

Last edited by archangel; 01-10-07 at 05:13 PM.
archangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-07   #2
teh priesT!
[E]onian

Lord Nemesis is highly AdmirableLord Nemesis is highly AdmirableLord Nemesis is highly AdmirableLord Nemesis is highly AdmirableLord Nemesis is highly AdmirableLord Nemesis is highly Admirable
Re: How did u choose your Nickname?!!

Interesting thread...

Nemesis is the Greek Goddess of retribution/destruction. I used to Play Age of Empires II using the Nick Arch Nemesis or Lord Nemesis, and I used the same as the Handle in the forums I frequent.
Rig: Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 3.4 GHz - Thermalright Ultra 120 Extreme Push-Pull, Gigabyte GA-X48-DQ6, 4 GB Cellshock DDR2 800 MHz 4-4-4-12, 2.1 TB HDD, 2 x Asus HD4850 in Crossfire, Audigy 2 ZS, Sony 16x DVD Writer, Corsair HX1000, Stacker 830 Evolution, Dell 2007WFP 20" WS LCD, Genius Ergo 525 Laser Mouse, Ideazon Merc Stealth Keyboard, Altec Lansing 251, Philips HP 805 Headset, Sennheiser HD 485 Headset, Aerocool Power Watch

Consoles: XBOX 360 Elite, Playstation 3 40GB
Lord Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-07   #3
teh spamm[E]R!
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r

Rig Gallery

thebanik is extemely Distinguished
thebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguished

hehehehe, do i need to explain my handle??? surname is banik, and since therent many baniks around hence the banik....
Maximus V Gene (MSI Z77-GD65, Gigabyte P67A-UD7, EVGA Classified E760,MSI Eclipse,DFI DK P45 Plus, Foxconn Mars, Asus P5Ne-SLI, Asus P5B Deluxe/Wifi AP), Intel 3770k Benched @ 6.7Ghz, Intel 2600K Benched @ 5.7 Ghz, AMD 8150 Benched @ 7.45 Ghz, Intel 980X Benched @ 6.07Ghz, AMD 970BE Benched @ 6.63Ghz, (Intel i5 680 Benched @ 6.44Ghz, Intel i7 950 Benched @ 5150Mhz, Intel E8600 Benched @ 5.71Ghz, Intel QX9650 Benched @5.41Ghz, Intel Core2 Duo E8400@4.6Ghz, e4300 @ 3.52 Ghz), Thermalright Venomous X, GSkill 6400 2 x 1 GB @ 1260Mhz , HIS 7970 (MSI GTX 580, MSI GTX 480, EVGA GTX295, Asus 4870 x2, EVGA 9800GX2, Visiontek 3870 x2, XFX 8800GT, Nvidia 7900GTX, XFX 8600GT), DELL E248WFP Monitor, CoolerMaster Benchtable, Antec HCP 1200W, Altec Lansing 641 400 RMS Watts with Auzentech X-Plosion

SVGTECH HOC40 and HOC20 Review

Corsair Vengeance K90, M90 and M60 Review

Gigabyte P67 UD7 + Intel i7 2600k Preview

Strontium Ultra Speed 128GB SSD Review

Gigabyte GX-X58A-UD9 Review
thebanik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-07   #4
teh geeK!
[E]onian
Love < Orange San Francisco

vajm1234 is highly Admirablevajm1234 is highly Admirablevajm1234 is highly Admirablevajm1234 is highly Admirablevajm1234 is highly Admirablevajm1234 is highly Admirable

well vajm1234 ---1234 represents any 4 people one by one and so on very deep lol thought

& vajm for ---1st vishal thats me--- and ajm for others

Love ATI :armyguy: Nvidia oOO
... now after my GTX460
Love Nvidia :armyguy: ATI oOO

vajm1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-07   #5
Shock-N-Awe™

NashX is highly AdmirableNashX is highly AdmirableNashX is highly AdmirableNashX is highly AdmirableNashX is highly AdmirableNashX is highly Admirable

"NASH" -Avi"NASH" lol
X -meaning Secretive
NashX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-07   #6
dattebayo!
Community Moderator
Kaizoku Ou Ni Ore Wa Naru

Rig Gallery

Prash is highly FamedPrash is highly FamedPrash is highly FamedPrash is highly FamedPrash is highly FamedPrash is highly FamedPrash is highly FamedPrash is highly Famed

1234 represents any 4 people one by one and so on very deep lol thought
Lol.....

Guide to write an Article at [E]
(And win prizes !)

"Well done is better than well said"

Prash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-07   #7
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
ill be back to see you in the

sierrafox is Mysterious

sierrafox .. phonetics used for callsign's in aviation

sierrafox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-07   #8
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian

Rig Gallery

Aragorn is extremely Renowned
Aragorn is extremely RenownedAragorn is extremely RenownedAragorn is extremely Renowned

lolz ... ashishkushwaha = Ashish (first name) Kushwaha(last name)
Aragorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-07   #9
Half-Demon Gun Slinger

Hells_Fury is highly AdmirableHells_Fury is highly AdmirableHells_Fury is highly AdmirableHells_Fury is highly AdmirableHells_Fury is highly AdmirableHells_Fury is highly Admirable

lol I really dont know how I picked this name...My earlier callsign used to be Wrath but then this was already taken on some forum where I wanted to register and then continuing with the anger theme I guess this name just popped into mind...
Hells_Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-07   #10
Certified Insane
[E]onian

The Sorcerer is off the scaleThe Sorcerer is off the scale
The Sorcerer is off the scaleThe Sorcerer is off the scaleThe Sorcerer is off the scaleThe Sorcerer is off the scaleThe Sorcerer is off the scaleThe Sorcerer is off the scaleThe Sorcerer is off the scaleThe Sorcerer is off the scaleThe Sorcerer is off the scaleThe Sorcerer is off the scaleThe Sorcerer is off the scaleThe Sorcerer is off the scale

I am using nickname 'the sorcerer' for 12 years. I used to be crazy about magic and stuff like that in the history books and in comics. When i read about king arthur, merlin, so i decided to use the nick the sorcerer.
The Sorcerer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-07   #11
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian

Scorpion is highly AdmirableScorpion is highly AdmirableScorpion is highly AdmirableScorpion is highly AdmirableScorpion is highly AdmirableScorpion is highly AdmirableScorpion is highly Admirable

Scorpion well ..... it all started with my sister being a Scorpio I liked that word ... then I started playing Mortal Kombat in which there was this Scorpion guy my favourite player ... then I started using Scorpion in CSS but there was this charming girl who used to play CSS with us www.sgwargames.net people she called me Lil Scorpy ..... well from that day all started calling me Lil Scorpy so I kept that name for some years until I now I made it Scorpion cos I ain't Lil' any more .... and so I always use that name .....
Scorpion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-07   #12
iEvangelist
GET PEBBLE.

Rig Gallery

Ad1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply Great

My original nickname was.. well.. G()|_|)E|\|F|2@G... then g0ld3nfr4g.. and now Ad1/Ad1tya.

Ive decided to keep it Ad1/Ad1tya from now on.

Chose the original nickname, because it kinda meant "If you kill me rejoice, coz its a golden frag/kill"... ...

Now, Ad1/Ad1tya, for obvious reasons ...
Misc : Playstation 3, Xbox 360, iPhone 5, Nexus 4, iPad (3rd gen) 32GB.
Ad1tya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-07   #13
Certified Insane
[E]onian

The Sorcerer is off the scaleThe Sorcerer is off the scale
The Sorcerer is off the scaleThe Sorcerer is off the scaleThe Sorcerer is off the scaleThe Sorcerer is off the scaleThe Sorcerer is off the scaleThe Sorcerer is off the scaleThe Sorcerer is off the scaleThe Sorcerer is off the scaleThe Sorcerer is off the scaleThe Sorcerer is off the scaleThe Sorcerer is off the scaleThe Sorcerer is off the scale

whats the obvious reason???? Did your fans have tough time decoding G()|_|)E|\|F|2@G
The Sorcerer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-07   #14
iEvangelist
GET PEBBLE.

Rig Gallery

Ad1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply Great

I never had any fans when I just started playing. Lol.

Come to think of it, I have no fans no either.

Obvious reasons for Ad1/Ad1tya, coz my name is Aditya :S. Lol..
Ad1tya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-07   #15
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian

Scorpion is highly AdmirableScorpion is highly AdmirableScorpion is highly AdmirableScorpion is highly AdmirableScorpion is highly AdmirableScorpion is highly AdmirableScorpion is highly Admirable

Originally Posted by The Sorcerer View Post
whats the obvious reason???? Did your fans have tough time decoding G()|_|)E|\|F|2@G
Lol decoding it sounds soo funny ....

Ah the days of Lil Scorpy some guys were part of Sgwargames like Ad1 Karan and Saurav... dunno about rest
Scorpion is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply