Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Lounge > Everything Under the Sun
Register Forgot Password?

Old 28-09-11   #16
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

Re: Help to QUIT SMOKING!!

Originally Posted by BULLZI View Post
@Op

@desitechi

What you have said is quite true, there is nothing that can replace iron determination of a person. You have that, you are lucky but the sad truth is that most of us dont has such determination. Thats why I have seen almost 20-25 persons who have quit smoking more than a dozen times but yet to see a person who really quit smoking at one go.

This is what I meant :

Originally Posted by vijayninel View Post
I am not a smoker but have seen people trying to give up smoking. What I can assure you is that you cant quit by reducing the number of cigarettes you smoke gradually, it never works. What works is giving up entirely at once - cold turkey.
You can never quit if you are looking for alternatives. Trust me, been a chain smoker for last 6-7 years I felt the pain when I thought its time to quit. We start smoking coz of various reasons implying our friends, some think its style in early days, some do for the timepass, some do for trying why people smoke, tentions, whatever the reason shit be but all end up in a habit of smoking.

You lived without smoke when you were born ? right ? You haven't born by saying 1 cigg please. So if you have lived without cig before you started taking nicotine, why not now ? Its just a pulse that pushes you and your mind towards nicotine. Take advices of elders, share this thought "that you want to quit" with your friends. Don't be ashamed of sharing that its getting hard for you to quit, I am sure the moment you will start sharing this to others, you will get the motivation and inspiration from others that will help you to quit.

There is no solution in reducing the cigs, it wont help in quitting at all. If you want to quit, do it. Everyone has the determination to do that and I am sure if you survive for first 6 months without cig, you will never be back to it.
desitechi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-11   #17
Banned

PoPo is Mysterious

If you're not confident enough, you won't be able to quit smoking. Don't go for alternatives, they won't help you quit. Why do you smoke in the first place ?
Old 28-09-11   #18
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
20-0

antani is Mysterious

thnk u guys for ur suggestions...first of all i strtd smokin thinkin it ll be fun,if i'd known tht it ll be this much difficult to quit i'd have never smoked....i hav determination to stop smoking but the very thought of stoppin makes me un comfortable,nervous....i m ashamed to say this guys,i luv smoking thts y i m having so much difficulty to quit...thts the only reason i was looking for an alternative which gives smoking experience alone but no chemicals,tar,nicotine etc....i m ashamed again to say i m not able to start my day without smoking.....have u guys ever felt a terrible urge to smoke wen u c guys smoking? this happens to me even wen i see any movie!!!! u guys must have understood how much i m addicted to it....
@syedthedevil
i m living in chrompet,chennai.
@all
if e-cigs are available in ur locality,can u pls help me get nicotine free one(help this poor soul)
@Ad1tya
wats the cost of e-cig? is it available in ur place?

Last edited by antani; 28-09-11 at 09:52 PM.
antani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-11   #19
iEvangelist
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
GET PEBBLE.

Rig Gallery

Ad1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply Great

You get bad quality ones here.

Hawk managed to order a lot of them for himself and friends from China, but the e-liquid didn't get through customs, so we are using India e-liquids with a Joye 510/eGo-T.
Misc : Playstation 3, Xbox 360, iPhone 5, Nexus 4, iPad (3rd gen) 32GB.
Ad1tya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-11   #20
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
iDota

Rig Gallery

1Sarath is Notable

Kindly see a doctor.
Old 28-09-11   #21
Banned

PoPo is Mysterious

Doctor can't help, you can go for psychological counselling !!!
PoPo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-11   #22
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
20-0

antani is Mysterious

Originally Posted by Ad1tya View Post

Hawk managed to order a lot of them for himself and friends from China, but the e-liquid didn't get through customs, so we are using India e-liquids with a Joye 510/eGo-T.
frm wer u bought the joye 510/ego-t? bad quality in the sense, build quality or performance quality? if the one's u r using is satisfactory, can u get me those? also explain abt e-liquids! i m a noob in e-cig...

---------- Post added at 07:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 AM ----------

Originally Posted by Ad1tya View Post

antani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-11   #23
iEvangelist
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
GET PEBBLE.

Rig Gallery

Ad1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply Great

E-Cigarette Forum - ECF

Read up.

Bad quality as in they will spoil quickly, do not deliver proper taste and they are generally cheap.

Got the Joye's from China, directly from the Supplier. You need to bulk order. @hawk did it, and I technically robbed one set from him, coz even I desperately needed to stop smoking.
@hawk can answer all your questions, he's the pro.
Ad1tya is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply