Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Buying Help > Mobile Phone Buying Advice
Register Forgot Password?

Old 12-08-14   #1
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.

Help me to choose a best connection to avoid roaming charges in australia

I have to visit Australia for about 15 days on a business trip to explore the new business markets and i am searching for some best deal or ideal cellular connection. Please advise me to decide which package, simcard or service should work best for incoming calls and internet usage during my stay.
Regards
cedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-14   #2
teh nuB!
[E]onian
Ek akela is shehar mein......

mrmash is very Notable
Re: Help me to choose a best connection to avoid roaming charges in australia

My brother was recently trying to change his service provider in Brisbane and this is one of the sites that we checked. Might be useful for you
http://www.whistleout.com.au/MobileP...le-Phone-Plans

If you are looking for international roaming Indian sims, maybe some other members would be helpful.
mrmash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-14   #3
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.

cedo is Mysterious
Re: Help me to choose a best connection to avoid roaming charges in australia

Thanks Mrmash for your suggestion. today i came to know about two products related to my question. both are prepaid simcards named XXSIM and Travel Simcard. If you have tried anyone of them please give me your feedback or listened about them so that i may choose the best option for me.

Regards
cedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply