Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Lounge > Blogs
Register Forgot Password?

Old 17-07-12   #31
teh geeK!
[E]onian
Vescere bracis meis.

Re: Has India Reached Peak IT?

Originally Posted by blufox;767545

[B
His reply - "Mere Papa mana kar rahe hain". [/B]

fleshfragger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-12   #32
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian
Why So Serious?

Gdn | TD is highly AdmirableGdn | TD is highly AdmirableGdn | TD is highly AdmirableGdn | TD is highly AdmirableGdn | TD is highly AdmirableGdn | TD is highly AdmirableGdn | TD is highly Admirable

True..
Gdn | TD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-12   #33
teh geeK!
[E]onian
Time has come to show

ronnie_gogs is simply Greatronnie_gogs is simply Greatronnie_gogs is simply Greatronnie_gogs is simply Greatronnie_gogs is simply Greatronnie_gogs is simply Greatronnie_gogs is simply Greatronnie_gogs is simply Greatronnie_gogs is simply Greatronnie_gogs is simply Great
For me the solution was to leave IT. Energy sector works for now 😃
ronnie_gogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-12   #34
Jeebus
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
forgiving your sins

RajaPraveen is extemely Distinguished
RajaPraveen is extemely DistinguishedRajaPraveen is extemely DistinguishedRajaPraveen is extemely DistinguishedRajaPraveen is extemely DistinguishedRajaPraveen is extemely DistinguishedRajaPraveen is extemely DistinguishedRajaPraveen is extemely DistinguishedRajaPraveen is extemely DistinguishedRajaPraveen is extemely Distinguished

If you are talented you don't have to worry, talent always has value no matter where the industry goes.Most of the education system in the world always play safe so no use blaming them,if you really have the apatite to succeed if you will find a way.

Like some 35 years ago there was a shortage of bamboo supply in Chennai and almost all of the big whole sale suppliers said it is impossible to get bamboo that year, but my father was able to supply bamboo for all the demand that was in Chennai, so if you are capable you don't complain and you simply succeed.

I work for I.T and i simply don't care if the IT industry will go down or shift from India.
blufox and syedthedevil like this.

RajaPraveen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-12   #35
Heligoland
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
Hibernating.

SidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly Famed
Exactly my point I made to vijayninel once but he had different opinions!

SidK!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-12   #36
teh priesT!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

DaRampage is highly ReputableDaRampage is highly ReputableDaRampage is highly ReputableDaRampage is highly Reputable

If you are good in some field, nothing can stop you to get success in that field. As simple as that. Although there maybe hurdles/halts but still keep your thought simple.
DaRampage is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply