Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Lounge > Everything Under the Sun
Register Forgot Password?

Old 26-01-13   #1
teh geeK!
[E]onian
Vescere bracis meis.

Icon7 Happy Republic Day!

Last edited by fleshfragger; 25-01-17 at 09:50 PM.
fleshfragger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-13   #2
Jason Bourne
Community Moderator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely Noble
ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble
Re: Happy Republic Day!

I think this is a very well written article or amalgamation of thoughts as I would call them, I am also a Patriot by your parameters.
But I take things rather at face value..

So a Happy Republic's day to all.

I am also seeing people not liking republic day celebrations and commenting against it !
they also need to realize that the historical evidence points to the fact that the old rulers looted and plundered the people and made palaces for themselves.. so this wil go on !

ManISinJpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-13   #3
teh zeuS!
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
I'M bACK

The Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply Great

Happy republic day.
The Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-13   #4
TNT
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
:censored:

TNT is very Notable

Originally Posted by fleshfragger View Post
The sudden collapse of the civilization also points to the fact that they were not very foresighted.
Do you think this present civilization will also collapse suddenly like the previous ones? With threats of nuclear world-wars and natural disasters present on the horizon, I would be amazed if the world continued as we know it for more than a hundred years.
TNT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-13   #5
Jason Bourne
Community Moderator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely Noble
ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble

LOLz.. I am always amazed by your replies.. but do you really think that we need to be concerned about more than 100 years.,.?
Leave your fantasies aside
Our future generations will live more than that period !

@All.. I am still not very amazed at the LOWEST response by all members on this subject, coz we are all so selfish that we all don't want to reply to such normal and simple topics..
Originally Posted by TNT View Post
Do you think this present civilization will also collapse suddenly like the previous ones? With threats of nuclear world-wars and natural disasters present on the horizon, I would be amazed if the world continued as we know it for more than a hundred years.
ManISinJpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply