Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Gaming Zone > x Gaming
Register Forgot Password?

Old 26-11-13   #1
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.

Handheld Stuck At Boot - Any Suggestions?

This handheld was bought from the local market for a cousin. It has a 4.3inch screen and runs vintage games like mario, contra, lude runner etc in *.nes file format.

Recently, the little cousin started messing with the settings and pressed some "auto check device" feature which sent the device to reboot and it has been stuck on boot screen even since(more than a month). I tried draining the battery completely and even removing the battery.

This is its boot screen. It stays like this whether I plug to a charger or computer USB.

Any suggestions will be helpful.
broadway is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply