Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation
  • Home
  • Forums
  • Articles
  • News
  • Gaming
  • Bazaar
  • Community
  • What's New
  • My Erodov
  • Help
navigation
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Lounge > Photography
Register Forgot Password?

Old 05-05-09   #181
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

Rig Gallery
Re: The Great Photography Thread

Amazing work on the drop Stuge!
stonedsurd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-09   #182
teh zeuS!
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
FUUUUU !

Stuge is extemely Distinguished
Stuge is extemely DistinguishedStuge is extemely DistinguishedStuge is extemely DistinguishedStuge is extemely DistinguishedStuge is extemely DistinguishedStuge is extemely DistinguishedStuge is extemely DistinguishedStuge is extemely Distinguished

thanks for the compliments anp and stonesurd
Stuge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-09   #183
Jason Bourne
Community Coordinator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely Noble
ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble

Well there are many image banks in India.
Their policy is quite unique and thus let me write about it.
you take all your pics to them in the desired format...( it is 12 megapixels image size these days. have to check.)
they make you a member and add your pics to their collection and when they sell for a one time use to anybody at whatever the price they send you the money ( 50:50 ) asap.
it is a win win situation as these images can earn you money all your life and then to your siblings or nominees too.
one good agency which most of the pros in India favor is Dinodia Agency
Picture Agency of India, Professional Photography in India, Mumbai Stock Photo Images. have a look get to know.

Originally Posted by ANP !!! View Post
That's some great pics stuge, I will be back in action soon.

Mani, can you temme more about this image bank.

ManISinJpr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-09   #184
teh zeuS!
FUUUUU !

Stuge is extemely DistinguishedStuge is extemely DistinguishedStuge is extemely DistinguishedStuge is extemely DistinguishedStuge is extemely DistinguishedStuge is extemely DistinguishedStuge is extemely DistinguishedStuge is extemely Distinguished

Old 07-05-09   #185
teh geeK!
[E]onian

Rig Gallery

.:Scorpion:. is highly Admirable.:Scorpion:. is highly Admirable.:Scorpion:. is highly Admirable.:Scorpion:. is highly Admirable.:Scorpion:. is highly Admirable.:Scorpion:. is highly Admirable

AWESOMENESS!!!
where do you get those pebbles ?

PS: tried repping you but have to spread some!!

i7 920 @3.0 GHz | Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD5 | G.Skill 6 GB (3x2GB) CL9 DDR3 1333 MHz
Sapphire HD 5670 1 GB | Corsair 750TX PSU | Cabby: Thermaltake Xaser VI VG4000BWS

WD VelociRaptor 150 GB | 2*Seagate 7200.11 1 TB SATA, Maxtor Basics 500 GB External | LG SATA 22X DVD Burner

Pinnacle PCTV Analog Pro USB TV Tuner | Logitech MX-518 | Logitech Media Black KB | Creative Inspire 4.1
M$ Wireless Desktop 700

Dell Ultrasharp 2209WA

N82->Nexus One->HTC One X->HTC One
.:Scorpion:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-09   #186
Jason Bourne
Community Coordinator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble

Stuge excellent shots there, is the white balance auto? and more ever a simple light tent is also advisable as it will hide your reflections..or even a hand made one which is made of tracing paper..there I have told you a secret.

Originally Posted by Stuge View Post

Old 07-05-09   #187
teh zeuS!
FUUUUU !

Originally Posted by .:Scorpion:. View Post
AWESOMENESS!!!
where do you get those pebbles ?
you can get these easily from any flower arrangement shops .

and thanks ManISinJpr and .:Scorpion:.

@Scorpion :now you can rep me

@ManISinJpr: thanks for the tip repped ..and yes white balance was on auto .

Last edited by Stuge; 07-05-09 at 08:00 PM.
Old 07-05-09   #188
Jason Bourne
Community Coordinator
Mushtakhanda !!!

I repped you for being nice and understanding and accepting advise.
Nice work keep it going.

Originally Posted by Stuge View Post
you can get these easily from any flower arrangement shops .

and thanks ManISinJpr and .:Scorpion:.

@Scorpion :now you can rep me

@ManISinJpr: thanks for the tip repped ..
Old 08-05-09   #189
teh zeuS!
FUUUUU !

Old 08-05-09   #190
Konkey Dong
Lawlz?

ViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply Great

Stuge how much for photography classes??
Old 08-05-09   #191
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian

Rig Gallery

stonedsurd is extremely Renowned
stonedsurd is extremely Renownedstonedsurd is extremely Renownedstonedsurd is extremely Renowned

The best teacher is yourself.
Take your camera everywhere, and shoot ANYTHING that captures your fancy (and even the stuff that doesn't).
Old 08-05-09   #192
Jason Bourne
Community Coordinator
Mushtakhanda !!!

^^ +100 to that suggestion...
@ I might tell you where to get some classes..if they were near to Delhi...LOL my dearest friend takes classes for the Canon company..he is on the elite panel of Canon India.
Old 08-05-09   #193
Konkey Dong
Lawlz?

ViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply Great

@stony abe how the hell am i supposed to lug around a fraking DSLR with a macro and a telescopic zoom lens !!
but again ...you are 101% right on the teacher comment....nobody can teach you better than yourself it just takes a little effort and time!

Originally Posted by ManISinJpr View Post
^^ +100 to that suggestion...
@ I might tell you where to get some classes..if they were near to Delhi...LOL my dearest friend takes classes for the Canon company..he is on the elite panel of Canon India.
@mani dude seriously... let my exams finish ...then me and my other friend who contacted you are going be base camping at your place!
ViKiD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-09   #194
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian

Rig Gallery

stonedsurd is extremely Renowned
stonedsurd is extremely Renownedstonedsurd is extremely Renownedstonedsurd is extremely Renowned

Originally Posted by ViKiD™ View Post
@stony abe how the hell am i supposed to lug around a fraking DSLR with a macro and a telescopic zoom lens !!
but again ...you are 101% right on the teacher comment....nobody can teach you better than yourself it just takes a little effort and time!

@mani dude seriously... let my exams finish ...then me and my other friend who contacted you are going be base camping at your place!
Allow me to rephrase - take your PnS (assuming you have one) with you everywhere. A decent PnS makes for some striking shots once you *properly* familiarize yourself with it.
As for the DSLR - if you aren't going to use it, why bother?
Old 08-05-09   #195
Jason Bourne
Community Coordinator
Mushtakhanda !!!

You have to lug around a dslr if yo want to take life shots..on the streets or anywhere. for that you will need a good and solid camera bag...like kata.
or a simple but strong Photographic jacket will be nice too...it can hold all the equipment in itself..
You are most welcome but unfortunately I dont stay in Delhi..

Originally Posted by ViKiDô View Post

Post New Thread  Reply