Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation
  • Home
  • Forums
  • Articles
  • News
  • Gaming
  • Bazaar
  • Community
  • What's New
  • My Erodov
  • Help
navigation
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Launchpad > Events and Meets
Register Forgot Password?

Old 22-10-11   #16
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

Rig Gallery
Re: Googer Plus Meet?

Originally Posted by initpidzero View Post
how about next weekend?
Anytime except during the F1 race and I'm yours.
stonedsurd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-11   #17
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
Milk provides nutritions!!!

Rig Gallery

initpidzero is simply Greatinitpidzero is simply Greatinitpidzero is simply Greatinitpidzero is simply Greatinitpidzero is simply Greatinitpidzero is simply Greatinitpidzero is simply Greatinitpidzero is simply Greatinitpidzero is simply Greatinitpidzero is simply Greatinitpidzero is simply Great

lol, ok
we need to get manish ashish and karan on this meet, can you do that?
<Trinexx> Linux would be better for that.
<rob89> besides, i like being able to play a game or two
<Trinexx> Linux has games.
<rob89> im not getting linux. windows has great support, ill have this fixed in no time
<Trinexx> Linux has better support.
<rob89> if you say "linux" one more time, im gonna send you a virus
<Trinexx> Good *ucking luck. I'm on Linux.
initpidzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-11   #18
teh zeuS!
[E]onian

Rig Gallery

initpidzero is simply Greatinitpidzero is simply Greatinitpidzero is simply Greatinitpidzero is simply Greatinitpidzero is simply Greatinitpidzero is simply Greatinitpidzero is simply Greatinitpidzero is simply Greatinitpidzero is simply Greatinitpidzero is simply Greatinitpidzero is simply Great

can we haz on the sundays?
Old 25-10-11   #19
teh pandiT!
[E]onian
The Rep-whore!

Luciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply Great

What are you guys gonna do?
Drink Virtual Beer and Flirt with Virtual Women?

Sorry dudes.. but somethings can't be replicated online.. and the personal touch of the E-Meet is what makes them special. Already we're losing part of ourselves.. our own ability to connect.. the interpersonal touch to technology. But things like this take it too far. Call me old school, if you will, and even at 38, I AM old school here...

@initpidzero : I feel bad for you.. have been where you're at for the last 26 yrs... and so ofcourse I applaud you for your desire to connect back. So please do not take offence at my post. It certainly in no way is aimed at you. Or towards anyone stuck in any remote part where the personal touch would be impossible.
Hey baby, wanna come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo till I Google all over your Facebook?!
Luciffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-11   #20
teh zeuS!
[E]onian

Rig Gallery

@Lucifer,
no offences taken, i am very in-person-meet and-have-fun kind of person.
I have been to almost all meets in delhi(when i was there) and there would be testimonials of my crazy bakarchozee sprees in these sessions. (ask @harryneopotter @rpm19050 @Stuge.)
so, we can just have a websession and have random bakarcozee, if you want to drink beer, so be it.
1 -2 hours of everyone talking randomly will be chaotic fun. beside it will be good way to find out if it works on not.
Luciffer likes this.
Old 25-10-11   #21
teh pandiT!
[E]onian
The Rep-whore!

Luciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply Great

@Lucifer,
no offences taken, i am very in-person-meet and-have-fun kind of person.
I have been to almost all meets in delhi(when i was there) and there would be testimonials of my crazy bakarchozee sprees in these sessions. (ask @harryneopotter @rpm19050 @Stuge.)
so, we can just have a websession and have random bakarcozee, if you want to drink beer, so be it.
1 -2 hours of everyone talking randomly will be chaotic fun. beside it will be good way to find out if it works on not.

In that case.. Count me in And Cheers **raising Glass* to you.
Are you in DC? If so.. The Mall is really nice... and you guys have have some seriously nice cultural spots... Smitsonian.. et all...
But I still don't envy you... I didn't much care for DC women.. rather their (majority) ethnicity.
I went to school in Columbia (NYC) then was living in Buffalo and Miami Beach. Visited DC several times tho.
Planning on staying back??
Old 25-10-11   #22
teh zeuS!
[E]onian

Rig Gallery

@Lucifer, lol. i am in uk.
Old 25-10-11   #23
teh pandiT!
[E]onian
The Rep-whore!

London? LOL
The Kapitol - usually implies DC

Totally different Ball Game there
Moved to EU after 9/11 when I could no longer tolerate living as second class citizens ..
for something I'm not remotely connected to..
But the US is.. hmm.. how do I put it.. "Bahut apne aap ko samajte he.. yeh log"

Europe was a grand experience in comparisson.
But in the UK.. you have plenty of "Desi" company
But still the same question.. planning on repatriating .. or staying?

Last edited by Luciffer; 25-10-11 at 02:21 AM.
Old 25-10-11   #24
Banned
Mod's fill this.. ROFL ! hahah

Animator is highly AdmirableAnimator is highly AdmirableAnimator is highly AdmirableAnimator is highly AdmirableAnimator is highly AdmirableAnimator is highly AdmirableAnimator is highly Admirable

Originally Posted by Luciffer View Post
my name's Patrick
Kindly delete before and after words of this line.
Or full line, maybe many people don't like it.

So I'm not even quoting it, so that You can delete it without leaving any point.
Luciffer likes this.
2. A Bike is to never be compared with Car.
3. Old members are superior no matter how much knowledge you hold.
4. Try to keep the troll-suckers happy else they will make you quit the thread. (unless they won't be sleeping for nights.)
5. Modding and assembling a Pc are 2 completely different things.
6. Money is nothing, Its worthy when you have friends and a Life.
7. Honey Singh doesn't mean vulgar in all songs.
8. No Matter how much you love English Sawngs, some Hindi Sawng are always above them in your heart.

You read it because I wasted my 5 minute, Now Thank me.
Animator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-11   #25
teh pandiT!
[E]onian
The Rep-whore!

^^ Thanx dude Done
Animator likes this.
Old 25-10-11   #26
teh zeuS!
[E]onian

Rig Gallery

lucifer, it doesn't matter where i live. if i have monies, i will party and party people tend to find other party people.
but since european ladies are hot hot hot, i would like to stay back for them, lol.
Old 25-10-11   #27
teh pandiT!
[E]onian
The Rep-whore!

lucifer, it doesn't matter where i live. if i have monies, i will party and party people tend to find other party people.
but since european ladies are hot hot hot, i would like to stay back for them, lol.

since european ladies are hot hot hot << Trust me dude.. I am the One guy here that will totally agree with you

i would like to stay back for them << Errr.. why? U can find them.. go out with them.. seduce em... make em fall for you... BUT.. After if you find out that she has something against your motherland... Get this.. she's NOT a keeper. Dump her ass and move on...

You're in a priviledged position, my friend. Sooner or later.. you're going to meet someone who loves your own motherland .. as much if not more than you do. But please don't think of this as a sermon... remember.. ANY woman unwilling to accept your motherland.. How do you think she's gonna act towards your parents? Agian... trust me dude.. this ain't a sermon.. I've Been there.. Done that. Never Ever compromise when it comes to these matters. ANY woman who's unwilling to accept your motherland... aka a Reflection of YOU... Is NOT worth it. Let her go.. move on.
Old 25-10-11   #28
teh zeuS!
[E]onian

Rig Gallery

Originally Posted by Luciffer View Post
since european ladies are hot hot hot << Trust me dude.. I am the One guy here that will totally agree with you

i would like to stay back for them << Errr.. why? U can find them.. go out with them.. seduce em... make em fall for you... BUT.. After if you find out that she has something against your motherland... Get this.. she's NOT a keeper. Dump her ass and move on...

You're in a priviledged position, my friend. Sooner or later.. you're going to meet someone who loves your own motherland .. as much if not more than you do. But please don't think of this as a sermon... remember.. ANY woman unwilling to accept your motherland.. How do you think she's gonna act towards your parents? Agian... trust me dude.. this ain't a sermon.. I've Been there.. Done that. Never Ever compromise when it comes to these matters. ANY woman who's unwilling to accept your motherland... aka a Reflection of YOU... Is NOT worth it. Let her go.. move on.
WHAT?
wall of text over nothing, or are you drinking sir?

for the sake of all the pretty polish and greek ladies i have met, I DON'T CARE about all the above.
harryneopotter likes this.
Old 25-10-11   #29
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

Rig Gallery

stonedsurd is extremely Renowned
stonedsurd is extremely Renownedstonedsurd is extremely Renownedstonedsurd is extremely Renowned

I'm not sure Luciffer is familiar with your particular brand of chilled-ness, Anuz.

So who's in for this webcam sessions? I'll be shirtless.
stonedsurd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-11   #30
teh zeuS!
[E]onian

Rig Gallery

Lets do it on Sunday afternoon say 13:00 hrs British Summer time(i.e. UTC +1)
btw, i am cool with any time. please state your preferences.
utill now me, stoney and lucifer has confirmed. where are the other lazies?
Post New Thread  Reply