Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation
  • Home
  • Forums
  • Articles
  • News
  • Gaming
  • Bazaar
  • Community
  • What's New
  • My Erodov
  • Help
navigation
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Bazaar > Closed/Completed Deals
Register Forgot Password?

Old 18-11-11  
Staff
Staff
I havent set my status yet.

Rig Gallery

thebanik is extemely Distinguished
thebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguished
Bazaar Feedback : 29 deals
GO (CLOSED) : ARCTIC Earphones Big Sales

This GO is CLOSED !!!!

Prices seem very tempting. Shipping is from Hongkong and seems pretty cheap too. Anyone have any ideas about the quality of these earphones???

OK, will order tomorrow at 10 A.M. If the deal is still active, can order again. Do confirm which model you are interested in on the thread, and please send a PM too. Please check shipping charges again, it would be come out to another 5$ each I believe, and after that there might be some custom charges and then shipping from Delhi to your place. This is a Real GO with no profits and no packing charges, but I will mostly ship orders from the same city to 1 guy who others give consensus to since anyways wont have that many individual packs. So I am guessing it might turn out a 5$ Product into something around Rs. 650-750.

Edit 2 : Ok, just checked, making the number of earphones to 15 would make HongKong Post and Fedex comeout to almost similar price that is around $52 for shipping. So Fedex shipping is what we will go with.

Total would be $141 which means individually it would come out to be around Rs. 490 for each earphone. Add Rs. 100 if it needs to be shipped and we will have to wait and watch to know how much would be customs. So as I said hopefully it would not cross the Rs. 700 mark for E352

Others though have shown interest but have not mentioned for which model. And guyz remember would need money mostly ASAP, cannot put my CC charges on hold.......

E101
E221
E221-M
E231`-M
E351-M
E352 x 10
E361

Interests for E352 :

Me
MOZ
bluepoet06
sidK
KNB x 2
ManISinJpr x 2
PoPo
wingzero x 2
kauffman
ishansaluja
rpm1950
FreeRadical

Maximus V Gene (MSI Z77-GD65, Gigabyte P67A-UD7, EVGA Classified E760,MSI Eclipse,DFI DK P45 Plus, Foxconn Mars, Asus P5Ne-SLI, Asus P5B Deluxe/Wifi AP), Intel 3770k Benched @ 6.7Ghz, Intel 2600K Benched @ 5.7 Ghz, AMD 8150 Benched @ 7.45 Ghz, Intel 980X Benched @ 6.07Ghz, AMD 970BE Benched @ 6.63Ghz, (Intel i5 680 Benched @ 6.44Ghz, Intel i7 950 Benched @ 5150Mhz, Intel E8600 Benched @ 5.71Ghz, Intel QX9650 Benched @5.41Ghz, Intel Core2 Duo E8400@4.6Ghz, e4300 @ 3.52 Ghz), Thermalright Venomous X, GSkill 6400 2 x 1 GB @ 1260Mhz , HIS 7970 (MSI GTX 580, MSI GTX 480, EVGA GTX295, Asus 4870 x2, EVGA 9800GX2, Visiontek 3870 x2, XFX 8800GT, Nvidia 7900GTX, XFX 8600GT), DELL E248WFP Monitor, CoolerMaster Benchtable, Antec HCP 1200W, Altec Lansing 641 400 RMS Watts with Auzentech X-Plosion

SVGTECH HOC40 and HOC20 Review

Corsair Vengeance K90, M90 and M60 Review

Gigabyte P67 UD7 + Intel i7 2600k Preview

Strontium Ultra Speed 128GB SSD Review

Gigabyte GX-X58A-UD9 Review

Last edited by KrashNBurn; 30-11-11 at 02:21 PM.
Old 21-11-11   #76
teh spamm[E]R!
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r

Rig Gallery
Re: GO : ARCTIC Earphones Big Sales

The sale is over. I was the first who confirmed :'(

Phone: Atrix 4G, Nexus 5 | PMP: Clip Zip + GR02 BE, A161, JVC SA400, Senn Momentum, UE6000

Guides n Reviews :
Old 21-11-11   #77
Jason Bourne
Community Coordinator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely Noble
ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble
Bazaar Feedback : 22 deals

^^ I thought that you were coupled with KNB in the order that is why he ordered two !!!
and yes, the sale is over !!!
I ordered two not for keping but One for me and one for my Wife's Nokia N8... !!

Old 21-11-11   #78
Banned

PoPo is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 70 deals

Hmm, just got the PM in the morning

Anyways, you guys check the IEMs and let us know of the quality
Old 21-11-11   #79
teh spamm[E]R!

Rig Gallery

wingzero is extremely Renowned
wingzero is extremely Renownedwingzero is extremely Renownedwingzero is extremely Renownedwingzero is extremely Renownedwingzero is extremely Renowned
Bazaar Feedback : 11 deals

Originally Posted by ManISinJpr View Post
^^ I thought that you were coupled with KNB in the order that is why he ordered two !!!
and yes, the sale is over !!!
I ordered two not for keping but One for me and one for my Wife's Nokia N8... !!
Nopes i had confirmed for 2 and one more last night on KNB's behalf when he txt me that his net was down. He was under the impression i would be handling the GO for bangalore. What he has ordered was 2 for him and his roomie.
Nevermind.
Old 21-11-11   #80
teh nuB!
9gag addict

sabyasachi is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 3 deals

damn i really wanted these....
Old 21-11-11   #81
Staff
Staff

Rig Gallery

thebanik is extemely Distinguished
thebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguished
Bazaar Feedback : 29 deals

I am extremely sorry wingy.....I had full plan of ordering all the earphones even without any further confirmation, only after I tried paying today morning I got the error. After delving further into the error got to know that its because there is a limit not by my CC but moneybookers, for whatever reason. Basically they were asking for a non-refundable $3.00 charge to verify my details which would have taken another 24 hours. That is when I dropped the idea of ordering 15 and went with whatever limit moneybookers was showing.
Old 21-11-11   #82
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
600D b33ch3s

IshanSaluja is highly FamedIshanSaluja is highly FamedIshanSaluja is highly FamedIshanSaluja is highly FamedIshanSaluja is highly FamedIshanSaluja is highly FamedIshanSaluja is highly FamedIshanSaluja is highly Famed
Bazaar Feedback : 0 deals

Originally Posted by thebanik View Post
I am extremely sorry wingy.....I had full plan of ordering all the earphones even without any further confirmation, only after I tried paying today morning I got the error. After delving further into the error got to know that its because there is a limit not by my CC but moneybookers, for whatever reason. Basically they were asking for a non-refundable $3.00 charge to verify my details which would have taken another 24 hours. That is when I dropped the idea of ordering 15 and went with whatever limit moneybookers was showing.
Old 21-11-11   #83
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
(╯°□°)

kauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Great
Bazaar Feedback : 4 deals

Oh brilliant!

I guess I'll be ordering the JVC Marshmallows now. Anyway, thanks for taking the initiative.

@Banik - Ignore the PM I just sent you.
PC: AMD Athlon 64 x2 5000+ @ 2.7Ghz - Cooled by OCZ Vendetta 2 - ECS 8200A Motherboard - 4GB DDR2 RAM - XFX Nvidia Gefore 9800GT - 1TB HDD (WD Caviar Blue 640GB + Seagate 500GB) - DVD-RW - Packed in CoolerMaster Elite 335 chassis. Laptop (Dell Studio 15):Intel Core2Duo T8100 - 3GB DDR2 RAM - ATi 4250 HD - 320GB HDD - DVD-RW and the works. Gadgets: iPhone 3GS 32GB - Dell Axim x51v PDA (Up for sale) - Philips VOIP 841 Skype Handset - Logitech Cordless Skype Handset (Up for sale) - Panasonic Lumix TZ7 Camera.

My country! In thy days of glory past
A beauteous halo circled round thy brow and worshipped as a deity thou wast—
Where is thy glory, where the reverence now? Thy eagle pinion is chained down at last,
And grovelling in the lowly dust art thou, Thy minstrel hath no wreath to weave for thee
Save the sad story of thy misery! Well—let me dive into the depths of time
And bring from out the ages, that have rolled, A few small fragments of these wrecks sublime
Which human eye may never more behold
And let the guerdon of my labour be,
My fallen country! One kind wish for thee!
- To my native land by Henry Louis Vivian Derozio
Old 21-11-11   #84
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian
trolling around

baba doga is Notable

excellent. kudos to you, once more.
Old 21-11-11   #85
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
Puny human

dexbg is extremely Renowned
dexbg is extremely Renowneddexbg is extremely Renowned
Bazaar Feedback : 6 deals
So the sale is over then .. Bugger!

(begun the clone war has)

"I was there .. till the end"
Old 21-11-11   #86
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
figuring out a movie to watch

KrashNBurn is extremely Eminent
KrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely Eminent
Bazaar Feedback : 20 deals

Originally Posted by wingzero View Post
The sale is over. I was the first who confirmed :'(
Ok this is turning out to be very depressing for me.

@wingzero you can take one of the two that I have ordered. In all probability I will barely use it.
Here is the deal, every time you take it out in front of your friends, mention that I let you have it and we are sorted.
You can pay me when the earphones arrive and you collect it from me.

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

@rpm19050: Thanks mate and you know why
thebanik and ManISinJpr like this.

You can run, but you can't hide!

Old 21-11-11   #87
teh spamm[E]R!

Rig Gallery

wingzero is extremely Renowned
wingzero is extremely Renownedwingzero is extremely Renownedwingzero is extremely Renownedwingzero is extremely Renownedwingzero is extremely Renowned
Bazaar Feedback : 11 deals

Thanks a lot KNB. Much appreciated.
Coz of this we can meet up as well.
Anybody in for another E-meet?...
Kido can we have another LAN event
@KiD0M4N, @majinbuu, @rajan1311, @mav2000, @Prash, @Gow1tham, @Xanan, @krashnburn, @vijayninel, @Whoever i missed out
Old 21-11-11   #88
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
D3 nightmare

Rig Gallery

mav2000 is extemely Distinguished
mav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguished
Bazaar Feedback : 39 deals

We are planning one in a month or so...so get ready
wingzero likes this.
Old 21-11-11   #89
MOZ
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian
That's Me!

Rig Gallery

MOZ is highly ProminentMOZ is highly ProminentMOZ is highly Prominent
Bazaar Feedback : 22 deals

@thebanik, thanks for ordering. Other, Feels sorry for you guys. KNB repped for sharing.
Old 21-11-11   #90
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
600D b33ch3s

IshanSaluja is highly FamedIshanSaluja is highly FamedIshanSaluja is highly FamedIshanSaluja is highly FamedIshanSaluja is highly FamedIshanSaluja is highly FamedIshanSaluja is highly FamedIshanSaluja is highly Famed

Originally Posted by MOZ View Post
@thebanik, thanks for ordering. Other, Feels sorry for you guys. KNB repped for sharing.
You can't have MotoActiv and the headphones. You get them, and I'm coming to your home and taking them.

On a completely unrelated note, what's your exact address again?