Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Lounge > Interesting News on the Web
Register Forgot Password?

Old 28-02-13   #1
Section Moderator
Community Moderator
I'M bACK

Icon10 Gionee Dream D1 with Super Amoled to Launch in India on The First Week of Marc

Gionee Dream D1 is expected to launch in Indian market by the first week of March as claimed by the Gionee Indian Team. I had a conversation with them and came to know that they are looking to launch the flagship droid in March. Gionee is already a popular name as itís the second largest Chinese smartphone company in China. It sells almost 23 million smartphones each year in China. Anyway, Gionee Dream D1 is going to be the first low-cost smartphone with Super AMOLED display. Micromax tried their luck in Pixel series but the quad core MMX Pixel is yet to come. Display size of Dream D1 is kept to 4.65 inch. Itís the same display size that was spotted in Samsung Galaxy Nexus.

Now the craze is high in the 5 inch phablet segment. But with 4.65 inch Super AMOLED display Gionee can impress buyers. Major advantage of AMOLED is enhanced battery life. In this technology individual LED bulbs are not externally illuminated. As a result of that power consumption is considerably low. Possibly, Gionee Dream D1 will have a 2100 mAh battery which is just sufficient for a 4.65 inch droid. Of course itís 720p HD display.

Chances are high that Gionee Dream D1 gets a MediaTek MT6589 SoC accompanied by 1 GB RAM. ROM might be settled to 4 GB with approx 2 GB free and JellyBean. In connectivity segment donít expect any surprising feature. HSPA+ radio and regular connectivity options will be there. Oh yes, a 8 MP CMOS is there is the rear panel.

Source
The Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-13   #2
Section Moderator
Community Moderator
I'M bACK

The Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply Great
Re: Gionee Dream D1 with Super Amoled to Launch in India on The First Week of Marc

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Gionee Mobiles launched in Kolkata Today.
ManISinJpr, kartikoli and Hitesh12 like this.
Old 06-03-13   #3
Jason Bourne
Community Coordinator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely Noble
ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble
Re: Gionee Dream D1 with Super Amoled to Launch in India on The First Week of Marc

Price.............

ManISinJpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-13   #4
teh geeK!
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
I havent set my status yet.

kartikoli is highly Admirablekartikoli is highly Admirablekartikoli is highly Admirablekartikoli is highly Admirablekartikoli is highly Admirable

dual core lets hope@ 6k
kartikoli is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-13   #5
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
Don't You Worry Child

z3r094 is very Notable

10999 @ the maniac store

Zowie AM-GS , Logitech Mx518 , Razer Goliathus Alpha Control , Steelseries 5hv2 Black With USB Soundcard
z3r094 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-13   #6
Section Moderator
Community Moderator
I'M bACK

The Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply Great

Overpriced...
Old 06-03-13   #7
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
Don't You Worry Child

z3r094 is very Notable

Originally Posted by The Knight View Post
Overpriced...
sry my bad , 10999 is the Gionee Gpad G1

But if you take a look at the specs of Gpad g1
Android OS, v4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
* Dual Core 1 GHz Cortex A9
* RAM 512MB, Internal Memory 4GB
* 5.0 inch WVGA, Multi-touch screen
* Gorilla Glass
* 8.0MP Main camera(Auto focus, auto panorama, LED flash)
* 0.3 MP Secondary Camera
* Dual SIM, dual standby
* Battery 2100mAH

^ with these specs the phone is costing 11k den i wonder what would be the cost of dream d1
z3r094 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-13   #8
teh geeK!
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
I havent set my status yet.

kartikoli is highly Admirablekartikoli is highly Admirablekartikoli is highly Admirablekartikoli is highly Admirablekartikoli is highly Admirable

11k for this phone is a joke. I dont see any buyer for it
kartikoli is online now   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply