Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Hardware Zone > General Hardware and Peripherals
Register Forgot Password?

Old 23-03-10   #1
Destrukt786
I havent set my status yet.

Gaming Mouse Works on PC and Xbox 360

Built for FPS gamers, it's a good way to transition from PC to Xbox 360.

For gamers who like to switch between the Xbox 360 and PC, Bannco has a gadget for you that might make the transition between the two a little easier. Called xScorch, this laser mouse and "grip" combo works with both platforms via a wireless connection, and is supposedly lag-free.

The Grip actually is a little reminiscent of Nintendo's Wii nunchuck controller in shape, offering thumbstick support in addition to a directional pad and a few more buttons. For PC gamers, this serves as a full-featured WASD controller.
"Between the Mouse and Grip, xScorch contains all the normal xBox 360 controller buttons making it ideal for that first person PC shooter game style you’re used to," the company said.

The xScorch set seems geared for the FPS gamer: use the mouse "for targeting prey" while using the Grip to move in any direction. Apparently xScorch has upgradable firmware and programmable, digital sniper buttons for all your flesh-melon-popping needs.

For PlayStation 3 owners, Bannco also offers the FRAGnstein, a similar set save for the dark tan colors and 6-axis motion control.

Link for Fragnstein:

FRAGnStein

Both sets cost $79.99 each.

Old 23-03-10   #2
Banned
Turbo Rambo FTW

Rig Gallery

Arun.P is highly AdmirableArun.P is highly AdmirableArun.P is highly AdmirableArun.P is highly AdmirableArun.P is highly AdmirableArun.P is highly AdmirableArun.P is highly Admirable
Re: Gaming Mouse Works on PC and Xbox 360

no use of this crappy consoles for xb360 are not comfortable for me cause the pc mouse with 1600-2000 dpi plus mouse pad are better and easy to play while drag all games at ffs and much more

and i am not heavy fan of console that why it has some bug issue for me
MY RIG Intel 2500k oc 5.2 ghz push and pull AT Evercooler transformer Asrock z68 genZ68 Extreme4 Gen3 MBBOARD )640 gb and 1 TB and 2TB WD, 128 GB SSD OCZ sata3 leadtek Nvidia gtx 580 plus Zotac 580 GTX in SLI ready Logitech mx518 and G15 keyboard & AcerGD245HQ With Nvidia 3D vision 2 Coolmaster Slientpro 1000 watt 2x4 =8 gb ddr3 ram Corsiar Trident 1600 mhz & corsair Obsidian 800D

I am physically challenged in hearing department.
Arun.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply