Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.
Loading

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Bazaar > Closed/Completed Deals
Register Forgot Password?

 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 27-10-13   #1
teh nuB!
The Psychopath
 

Galaxy S3(Grey Colour,Indian Version)


For Sale !
7 Months Old Galaxy S3Grey Color
  • Expected Price: Rs 19,000/- (Negotiable)
  • Time of Purchase: March 2013
  • Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: Uncertain as have un official purchase slip so warranty may or may not be awarded
  • Reason for Sale: Want to Upgrade To Note 3.
  • RMA/Servicing history: Never serviced/RMA'd.
  • Purchase Invoice Available: No
  • Product Condition: Mint condition (In Side just little chrome paint off not easily visible).
  • Accessories Included: Original box, manual, charger,USB cable and charger.
  • Product Location: Bhubaneswar,Orissa.
  • Preferred Courier: No specific courier
  • Shipping Charges: Free
  • Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer.
Unofficial Purchase Slip Available
Click here to Send a Private Message to me and Buy.

Click here to view my iTrader Profile.
Do not post your e-mail address or phone number here for your own safety.
Any phone numbers or e-mail addresses will be deleted
.

Last edited by csunit37; 29-10-13 at 09:27 PM.
demigod is offline  
Old 28-10-13   #2
The Game is On!
Community Moderator
"Derevaun Seraun"
 
 
csunit37's Avatar

 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: 221B Baker Street
Posts: 1,622
csunit37 is simply Greatcsunit37 is simply Greatcsunit37 is simply Greatcsunit37 is simply Greatcsunit37 is simply Greatcsunit37 is simply Greatcsunit37 is simply Greatcsunit37 is simply Greatcsunit37 is simply Greatcsunit37 is simply Greatcsunit37 is simply Great
Bazaar Feedback : 15 deals
Re: Galaxy S3(Grey Colour,Indian Version)

@demigod that is not a proper invoice. There is no VAT/TIN detail.
Change invoice available and warranty to NO.
__________________
Dear God, what's it like in your funny little brains? It must be so boring.
csunit37 is offline  
Old 28-10-13   #3
teh nuB!
The Psychopath
 

 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 25
demigod is somewhat of a Mystery
Bazaar Feedback : 1 deals
Re: Galaxy S3(Grey Colour,Indian Version)

Originally Posted by csunit37 View Post
@demigod that is not a proper invoice. There is no VAT/TIN detail.
Change invoice available and warranty to NO.
but i had got this when i had brought the set
i mean am not doing any scam here
during the time of purchase i got this nothing else n vat number n all i dont get it do u want to say i have been scamed or fooled
demigod is offline  
Old 28-10-13   #4
Unelected
Administrator
Meum pactum dictum
 
 
vijayninel's Avatar
Rig Gallery
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: The Matrix
Posts: 18,624
vijayninel is extremely Eminent
vijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminent
Bazaar Feedback : 1 deals
Re: Galaxy S3(Grey Colour,Indian Version)

Originally Posted by demigod View Post
but i had got this when i had brought the set
i mean am not doing any scam here
during the time of purchase i got this nothing else n vat number n all i dont get it do u want to say i have been scamed or fooled
Nobody said you are trying any scam here. You might have got this from the place where you purchased it from, however this is not a proper invoice. It doesnt have the sellers TIN no or taxation details. Just set the invoice available claim to no and we're good to move this thread to the classifieds forum.
__________________
Living in water and being an enemy of the crocodile is not good. - Proverb
vijayninel is offline  
Old 28-10-13   #5
teh nuB!
The Psychopath
 

 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 25
demigod is somewhat of a Mystery
Bazaar Feedback : 1 deals
Re: Galaxy S3(Grey Colour,Indian Version)

Originally Posted by vijayninel View Post
Nobody said you are trying any scam here. You might have got this from the place where you purchased it from, however this is not a proper invoice. It doesnt have the sellers TIN no or taxation details. Just set the invoice available claim to no and we're good to move this thread to the classifieds forum.
I understand n ill do it
But if that is the case if i would have gone to samsung centre they would have declined the warranty
Means i was fooled by the shop keeper
I would like to have a word with him thats why i enquired

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

Originally Posted by csunit37 View Post
@demigod that is not a proper invoice. There is no VAT/TIN detail.
Change invoice available and warranty to NO.
Changed the status of things said
demigod is offline  
Old 28-10-13   #6
Unelected
Administrator
Meum pactum dictum
 
 
vijayninel's Avatar
Rig Gallery
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: The Matrix
Posts: 18,624
vijayninel is extremely Eminent
vijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminent
Bazaar Feedback : 1 deals
Re: Galaxy S3(Grey Colour,Indian Version)

Originally Posted by demigod View Post
I understand n ill do it
But if that is the case if i would have gone to samsung centre they would have declined the warranty
Means i was fooled by the shop keeper
I would like to have a word with him thats why i enquired
In actual practice, an invoice is not always required to honour warranty. Many companies provide warranty even with unofficial receipts or just based on the serial no/code on the product. However an invoice is a legal document and makes your warranty claim strong.
vijayninel is offline  
Old 28-10-13   #7
teh nuB!
The Psychopath
 

 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 25
demigod is somewhat of a Mystery
Bazaar Feedback : 1 deals
Re: Galaxy S3(Grey Colour,Indian Version)

Originally Posted by vijayninel View Post
In actual practice, an invoice is not always required to honour warranty. Many companies provide warranty even with unofficial receipts or just based on the serial no/code on the product. However an invoice is a legal document and makes your warranty claim strong.
so cant i mention about buying slip i have
atleast buyer would get warranty n my selling probabaility would be more
demigod is offline  
Old 28-10-13   #8
Unelected
Administrator
Meum pactum dictum
 
 
vijayninel's Avatar
Rig Gallery
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: The Matrix
Posts: 18,624
vijayninel is extremely Eminent
vijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminent
Bazaar Feedback : 1 deals
Re: Galaxy S3(Grey Colour,Indian Version)

You can mention that you have an "unofficial bill" of the product at the bottom of the post, but do not use the word "invoice" and invoice available claim should be no.
vijayninel is offline  
Old 28-10-13   #9
teh nuB!
The Psychopath
 

 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 25
demigod is somewhat of a Mystery
Bazaar Feedback : 1 deals
Re: Galaxy S3(Grey Colour,Indian Version)

Originally Posted by vijayninel View Post
You can mention that you have an "unofficial bill" of the product at the bottom of the post, but do not use the word "invoice" and invoice available claim should be no.
And warranty ????
demigod is offline  
Old 28-10-13   #10
Unelected
Administrator
Meum pactum dictum
 
 
vijayninel's Avatar
Rig Gallery
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: The Matrix
Posts: 18,624
vijayninel is extremely Eminent
vijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminent
Bazaar Feedback : 1 deals
Re: Galaxy S3(Grey Colour,Indian Version)

Originally Posted by demigod View Post
And warranty ????
You can write "uncertain as invoice is unavailable"
vijayninel is offline  
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SaleMobile Phones Samsung Galaxy S4 Titanium Grey Smart Phone unreal Closed/Completed Deals 9 23-10-13 11:47 AM
SaleMobile Phones Galaxy Note 2 Titanium Grey paras Closed/Completed Deals 16 27-09-13 07:59 PM
SaleMobile Phones Samsung Galaxy Note II (N7100) - Grey [SOLD] ithehappy Closed/Completed Deals 8 12-08-13 11:25 PM
SaleMobile Phones Samsung Galaxy Note II (N7100) - Grey ithehappy Closed/Completed Deals 4 18-05-13 09:09 PM


Tags
colour, galaxy, indian, months, s3grey, version
All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 07:54 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.