Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Bazaar > Closed/Completed Deals
Register Forgot Password?

Old 17-04-12  
teh nuB!
DIABLO 3 .still waiting 4 it

shashank singh is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 13 deals
Galaxy Note, Razor Mouse and Keyboard,dell Led

For Sale !
  • Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: dell 24 inc led lcd st2420
  • Expected Price: Rs 10,500/-
  • Time of Purchase: 3 jan
  • Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: Yes
  • Reason for Sale: fund raiser.
  • Purchase Invoice Available: Yes see pics
  • Product Condition: top notch condition ,as good as a new one will rate 9.9/10.
  • Accessories Included: Original box, manual.
  • Product Location: NCR,Delhi,Modinagar,ghaziabad.
  • Preferred Courier: only local pickup due to obvious reasons
  • Shipping Charges: N.A.
  • Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer.

For Sale !
  • Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: samsung galaxy note
  • Expected Price: Rs 26,500/-
  • Time of Purchase: 15 feb
  • Product Condition: screen guard applied from day 1 ,a minor scratch on lower bottom ,visible only on close inspection , prices are therefore kept accordingly rest is as good as a new one ,no scratches on the screen.
  • Preferred Courier: as per buyers choice
  • Shipping Charges: as applicable
Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer

For Sale !
  • Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: razor anasi keyboard
  • Expected Price: Rs 3,500/-
  • Time of Purchase: 5 august 2011
  • Product Condition: top notch condition , still with plastic wrapping on it,hardly used for a month.

For Sale !
  • Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: razor imperator mouse
  • Expected Price: Rs 2200/-
  • Time of Purchase: 5 august 2011
  • Product Condition: top notch condition ,hardly used .
Click here to Send a Private Message to me and Buy.

Click here to view my iTrader Profile.

Do not post your e-mail address or phone number here for your own safety.
Any phone numbers or e-mail addresses will be deleted

20120417_091618.jpg

20120417_091627.jpg

20120417_091637.jpg

20120417_091652.jpg

20120417_091718.jpg

20120417_093840.jpg

20120417_093849.jpg

20120417_093859.jpg

20120417_093906.jpg

20120417_093926.jpg

20120417_093958.jpg

20120417_094019.jpg

17042012465.jpg

17042012466.jpg

17042012468.jpg

17042012469.jpg

20120417_091736.jpg
Old 23-04-12   #46
Banned
still flying ...!!!

Re: Galaxy Note, Razor Mouse and Keyboard,dell Led

Originally Posted by shashank singh View Post
swan : man while you were sleeping someone else was online using your id and passcode and browsing this thread , this mods can confirm as i was watching your activity the whole time ,and i still dont have any calls from your side (its 11:43 now) , hope you are sleeping well ......
My kids keep using the system while I sleep and Erodov is one of 5 homepages of the browsers including pogo games thats why I might have been online for all of you.
1...i called him(swan) the same day i was at smc because i needed the serial number which was mentioned at the psu . and i have told swan about the same thing one day back , i told him that i would be coming to delhi tomorrow to hand over the bill to you but still he didnt picked the call .
The day you were at SMC, I SMSed you the serial number however you never called back me after, I called you up in the evening then you said SMC could not find the invoice with serial number and you could still get the warranty card stamped from SMC and asked me to courier the card you after you'd SMS me your address which you never did even after mailing you several times Erodov as well.
Old 23-04-12   #47
Banned
still flying ...!!!

Swan is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 22 deals

will post snapshot of invoice here by tomorrrow , then my work is done here on erodov , wont stay here any longer
Still waiting for this snapshot ..!
indigoprophecy likes this.
Old 24-04-12   #48
teh nuB!

Originally Posted by Swan View Post
Still waiting for this snapshot ..!

img_0905.jpg

swan sir , the bill is here

if dear krash or swan finds any problem due to -----
1.the bill might be forged as i may use the scanner to generate a fake bill , then feel free to call at any number , this is why i haven't covered the numbers on the bill while posting a snapshot

2. what if i have mentioned my personal numbers there , hmmm i knew this can strike our beloved mod's (or should i say mod )mind hence i also have a snapshot of the shops main entrance with all the contact numbers and address mentioned . if required i can post them as well

3. krash , is there any regulations like --- people at support and service specifically want a nehru place bill shop's invoice to claim the warranty as its not a general cooler master 700w pro m PSU , its different ,one of a kind infact , warranty through online database is not sufficient here , they might need my id to cross check .

4.or maybe just because i took 24 hours extra , which is probably the worst thing of all , maybe i need to offer a 1000 or 2000 rs refund for not sticking to guideline .

feel free to say anything dear swan, you are most welcome and one more thing , R.K.Comp is one of the most reputed shops here.
Old 24-04-12   #49
Banned
still flying ...!!!

Swan is Mysterious

feel free to say anything dear swan, you are most welcome and one more thing , R.K.Comp is one of the most reputed shops here.
What to say dear Shashank.. its all nothing but FORGERY ..!
Why don't you simply admit that you don't have the bill (may be never had or had one but lost it) .!
prateekS likes this.
Old 24-04-12   #50
teh nuB!

Originally Posted by Swan View Post
What to say dear Shashank.. its all nothing but FORGERY ..!
Why don't you simply admit that you don't have the bill (may be never had or had one but lost it) .!

dont make me loose my temper
i am trying to behave in a appropriate manner , i paid the vat to get this invoice , u idiot or trying to be one
Old 24-04-12   #51
Banned
still flying ...!!!

Swan is Mysterious

dont make me loose my temper i am trying to behave in a appropriate manner , i paid the vat to get this invoice , u idiot or trying to be one
Who told you to pay money to get a FORGED invoice ..???
Mods.. this guy really doesn't deserve to be Erodov member .. BAN HIM ASAP.
Old 24-04-12   #52
teh nuB!

1. Warranty Length
All products from Cooler Master carry at least 1 year warranty from the date of purchase, with the exception of power supply units which carry a 2-5 year warranty. If no proof of purchase (receipt or invoice of purchase, if not, will approve warranty by serial number.) can be presented upon request, Cooler Master cannot be held responsible for warranty service.
source ::: http://erma.coolermaster.com/member/cusspt.php?id=1#wl (dekh le acchi tarah ye to forged nahi hai , kya pata maine website khud bana di ho)

you have proof of purchase as well as the iemi number confirming the warranty status , even if you are not able to claim a warranty then you probably need to go to himalayas and be a saint or whatever . u are not meant to use such items

my work here is done and dont forget those rest 200 rs you need to give
leaving erodov now
or krash :::::::: BAN ME NOW

Old 24-04-12   #53
Banned
still flying ...!!!

Swan is Mysterious

my work here is done and dont forget those rest 200 rs you need to give
You deserve 2000 for this FORGED invoice dude..!

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

you have proof of purchase as well as the iemi number confirming the warranty status , even if you are not able to claim a warranty then you probably need to go to himalayas and be a saint or whatever . u are not meant to use such items
Not all people are like you.. they are HONEST .. not LIARS.. which you have just proven yourself to be.
Old 24-04-12   #54
teh nuB!

this dude here is on a respectable job through public service comission , come DM office sometime ,i work there, you have my number and probably you will notice why i can not provide a forged invoice

that 9 deals i completed and over 7 delas for which i havenot been given the feedback (when some person gets something without any issues and he is happy with it he sometimes takes some time in giving feedback , which i totally understand ). i have a list of faithful customers and i completely have respect for those people , even i helped some of them claiming warranty of products they dont took from me

you are the only person i feel sorry for

am deleting all the posts from begning till end cause erodov is a respectable website here . if you are educated enough to see that there are still 3 guests online browsing this thread so dont put the reputation of erodov on stake for mere 200 rs which i guess is a very big issue for you at this moment
Old 24-04-12   #55
teh pandiT!
[E]onian
The Rep-whore!

Luciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply Great
Bazaar Feedback : 9 deals

--EDITED OUT by me --
I don't need to get involved here.. this is what KnB signed up to do
I soo do Not envy KnB his job LOL
Hey baby, wanna come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo till I Google all over your Facebook?!

Last edited by Luciffer; 24-04-12 at 10:51 PM.
Old 24-04-12   #56
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
figuring out a movie to watch

KrashNBurn is extremely Eminent
KrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely Eminent
Bazaar Feedback : 20 deals

dont make me loose my temper i am trying to behave in a appropriate manner , i paid the vat to get this invoice , u idiot or trying to be one
1. Mind your language
2. If you are trying to behave in an appropriate manner refer to point 1.
3. Your sarcasm is duly noted. What you chose to ignore is the fact that Swan's first complaint came up on the 20th of March and today is 24th of April
or maybe just because i took 24 hours extra , which is probably the worst thing of all , maybe i need to offer a 1000 or 2000 rs refund for not sticking to guideline .
4. There are no such policies and your sarcasm is once again duly noted.
krash , is there any regulations like --- people at support and service specifically want a nehru place bill shop's invoice
5. Although this sheet of paper looks very legit with serial number of PSU, with date, signature and TIN, etc. and you may have paid the VAT for the bill, the fact is that this is only a quotation. If it was an invoice, first it will have the word invoice at the top, it would show the VAT % calculation and show the sum = price of the part + VAT. Hence my friend your load of BS is not selling here.

My final say - Pay the man the balance that you agreed upon for losing the invoice (which you claimed you had at the time of sale) that could jeopardize the warranty.

You can run, but you can't hide!

Old 24-04-12   #57
teh nuB!

luciffer thanks a ton brother
krash then i guess this is forged as well , but i am wondering how am i able to claim warranty using every invoice from the same shop as i always buy phones from there for the last 6 years , yes you heard it right 6 years it is

img_1101.jpg

it does not have a calculation for vat as well , also every shop here that i know uses same kind of format for invoice except of those in delhi and ghaziabad
Old 24-04-12   #58
teh pandiT!
[E]onian
The Rep-whore!

Luciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply Great
Bazaar Feedback : 9 deals

Shashank is right on that one.. KnB...
I have seen way too many of these bills.. and have way too many of them myself...
For electronic/puter products.

Granted.. I have never tried to RMA anything based on them..
But I assure you.. I have found these to be commonplace since the time I got here
Old 24-04-12   #59
teh nuB!

luciffer thanks again bro .

krash if you want more of those then feel free to ask . i just need some time , already posted one asap , but i assure i have ample of those
never had any issues with them , infact there is a person who bought a n8 from me and due to some reason he got it fixed from nokia care , and you know what mr moderator , he was from mumbai , should i browse my inbox to get his detail and invite him on this thread here . can do that even

n8 cost 23000 that time , almost a year back , you have the knowledge to do the math and compare which one was relatively difficult to claim , but what i know is that he got it fixed without any issues , or maybe he got a new one
Old 24-04-12   #60
The Game is On!
Community Moderator
"Derevaun Seraun"

csunit37 is simply Greatcsunit37 is simply Greatcsunit37 is simply Greatcsunit37 is simply Greatcsunit37 is simply Greatcsunit37 is simply Greatcsunit37 is simply Greatcsunit37 is simply Greatcsunit37 is simply Greatcsunit37 is simply Greatcsunit37 is simply Great
Bazaar Feedback : 15 deals

and you know what mr moderator
leaving erodov now or krash :::::::: BAN ME NOW
dear krash
beloved mod's (or should i say mod )
dude giv him some respect.. i knw u r pissed bt please.. hes a moderator n its his job to take care of things..
ur sarcasm n cockiness is really not makin u look gud here..
try to calm down..

Originally Posted by Luciffer View Post
Shashank is right on that one.. KnB... I have seen way too many of these bills.. and have way too many of them myself...
wen i bought my psu the shopkeeper gav me dis kind of bill.. der was no vat calculatn.. i told him to gimme a proper bill, he told dat the bill will do, n i wont hav any problem..
Luciffer likes this.