Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Bazaar > Closed/Completed Deals
Register Forgot Password?

Old 17-04-12  
teh nuB!
DIABLO 3 .still waiting 4 it

shashank singh is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 13 deals
Galaxy Note, Razor Mouse and Keyboard,dell Led

For Sale !
  • Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: dell 24 inc led lcd st2420
  • Expected Price: Rs 10,500/-
  • Time of Purchase: 3 jan
  • Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: Yes
  • Reason for Sale: fund raiser.
  • Purchase Invoice Available: Yes see pics
  • Product Condition: top notch condition ,as good as a new one will rate 9.9/10.
  • Accessories Included: Original box, manual.
  • Product Location: NCR,Delhi,Modinagar,ghaziabad.
  • Preferred Courier: only local pickup due to obvious reasons
  • Shipping Charges: N.A.
  • Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer.

For Sale !
  • Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: samsung galaxy note
  • Expected Price: Rs 26,500/-
  • Time of Purchase: 15 feb
  • Product Condition: screen guard applied from day 1 ,a minor scratch on lower bottom ,visible only on close inspection , prices are therefore kept accordingly rest is as good as a new one ,no scratches on the screen.
  • Preferred Courier: as per buyers choice
  • Shipping Charges: as applicable
Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer

For Sale !
  • Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: razor anasi keyboard
  • Expected Price: Rs 3,500/-
  • Time of Purchase: 5 august 2011
  • Product Condition: top notch condition , still with plastic wrapping on it,hardly used for a month.

For Sale !
  • Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: razor imperator mouse
  • Expected Price: Rs 2200/-
  • Time of Purchase: 5 august 2011
  • Product Condition: top notch condition ,hardly used .
Click here to Send a Private Message to me and Buy.

Click here to view my iTrader Profile.

Do not post your e-mail address or phone number here for your own safety.
Any phone numbers or e-mail addresses will be deleted

20120417_091618.jpg

20120417_091627.jpg

20120417_091637.jpg

20120417_091652.jpg

20120417_091718.jpg

20120417_093840.jpg

20120417_093849.jpg

20120417_093859.jpg

20120417_093906.jpg

20120417_093926.jpg

20120417_093958.jpg

20120417_094019.jpg

17042012465.jpg

17042012466.jpg

17042012468.jpg

17042012469.jpg

20120417_091736.jpg
Old 22-04-12   #31
teh nuB!
Fragged

Re: Galaxy Note, Razor Mouse and Keyboard,dell Led

Guys keep it clean. The best way is to pay little extra and use the Ebay. Peace of mind.
Old 22-04-12   #32
teh nuB!

rs700ambad31101201034 it is the serial number of the psu that i've sold
please use the link Cooler Master Customer Service System to check warranty status . and mr swan i think i need not to say even a word when you will see this

krash do something about swan now

sunny thanks a lot brother, thankyou for the link that actually helped sought things out
sandybhai likes this.
Old 22-04-12   #33
Banned
I havent set my status yet.

Rig Gallery

Sumonpathak is extremely Renowned
Sumonpathak is extremely RenownedSumonpathak is extremely RenownedSumonpathak is extremely Renowned

@krashnburn
the warranty page states :
Product :
Silent Pro M700 / RS700-AMBAD3-UK
Serial No. : RS700AMBAD31101201034 Warranty Deadline : 2015 / 04 / 13
shashank singh and sandybhai like this.

Cause I won't wait for the debt to be repaid

Time has come for you

Old 22-04-12   #34
teh nuB!

thanks sumon for posting
Old 22-04-12   #35
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
I have set my status just now.

sunny4691 is very Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 15 deals

Originally Posted by shashank singh View Post
please use the link Cooler Master Customer Service System to check warranty status . and mr swan i think i need not to say even a word when you will see this

sunny thanks a lot brother, thankyou for the link that actually helped sought things out
No problem bro, happy to help
shashank singh likes this.
Old 22-04-12   #36
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
figuring out a movie to watch

KrashNBurn is extremely Eminent
KrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely Eminent
Bazaar Feedback : 20 deals

Originally Posted by Sumonpathak View Post
the warranty page states : Product : Silent Pro M700 / RS700-AMBAD3-UK Serial No. : RS700AMBAD31101201034 Warranty Deadline : 2015 / 04 / 13
Thanks for posting Sumon.
Right now its irrelevant if the product is in warranty or not.
Fact is that the seller has not given the invoice to the buyer per his claims.
Not all RMA centers accept warranty without invoice.
If the seller has promised he will give the invoice, its his duty to.

Here the seller is trying to shrug his responsibility by blaming circumstances and stuff. That first is not a good sign.
Btw do you notice he hasn't yet answered the first question in my list. "If you have initiated a transfer of Rs 800 why are you offering a cell phone prepaid recharge of the same amount?"
Sumonpathak and Luciffer like this.

You can run, but you can't hide!

Old 22-04-12   #37
Banned
I havent set my status yet.

Rig Gallery

Sumonpathak is extremely Renowned
Sumonpathak is extremely RenownedSumonpathak is extremely RenownedSumonpathak is extremely Renowned

^^no probs...just trying to solve any confusion regarding the warranty details...
Old 22-04-12   #38
teh pandiT!
[E]onian
The Rep-whore!

Luciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply Great
Bazaar Feedback : 9 deals

Originally Posted by krashnburn View Post
Here the seller is trying to shrug his responsibility by blaming circumstances and stuff. That first is not a good sign.
Btw do you notice he hasn't yet answered the first question in my list. "If you have initiated a transfer of Rs 800 why are you offering a cell phone prepaid recharge of the same amount?"
Hmm.. very good point that had escaped me so far.
I was just wondering why the Rs800 when the buyer clearly states Rs1,000 from money paid.. not money initially agreed to.

I can't talk about others here.. but personally I'd be very wary of dealing with this seller, no matter how this now turns out, simply by the way he's conducted himself so far. I am in NO WAY insinuating that the seller is bad, just that I personally do not care for the way he's been acting so far.

In stark contrast.. I am currently involved in a slightly botched deal with a long term outstanding member of E. (Nothing big.. some messed up programming on a router) This seller is demanding that I send him my a/c details so that he can refund my money in full, since he's too busy and will take him some time to get around to fixing it, and I'm insisting he keep the money and take his time.. since I'm in no hurry to get the item. I implicitly trust this seller.. and am in no urgent need of either the money or the router.

This is what makes [E] shopping so enjoyable to me.. NOT the way that these guys are going about it.
Hey baby, wanna come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo till I Google all over your Facebook?!
Old 22-04-12   #39
teh nuB!

just tell me one simple thing

1.how can i get a different copy of bill when this person is not picking my call at the day when i was at smc
2. the product is under warranty hence why is everyone trying to blame me , i havent sold something claming that it is in warranty whereas it was not
3.everyone now knows that the product is under warranty hence i should ask a local dealer here to generate a invoice
4.even when the product was under warranty i said i would refund money till the moment i wont be able to provide a copy of invoice ,
5.if the problem is so serious i think i should quit erodov today itself

very dissappointed with krash and others
bill will be posted today or by tomorrow , since then i am a member of erodov after that i am not

peace everyone and have a nice day
Old 22-04-12   #40
teh pandiT!
[E]onian
The Rep-whore!

Luciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply Great

@shashank singh : Noone's claiming that you're doing anything fraudulent. If anyone thought that you think you'd have escaped KruelKountKrash's ban hammer?

Just that you really need to communicate a bit better with your unhappy buyer.. and not trade accusations. Remember "The buyer is always right"

Relax dude.. we all love you here.. there's no need to leave. Go out tonight and get yourself a few nice drinks.. and forget about PSUs... You'll see.. (it always works).. by tomorrow you won't even remember what you were angry about. (You'll be too busy nursing that hangover)
pratzgh1 and aadishvaar like this.
Old 22-04-12   #41
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
Eat, game, Sleep... Repeat!

pratzgh1 is Notable

@ Shashank

Rather than proving your point, sort the things asap. You will have proved it then. Mods are trying to get you some sense. Rather than taking it negatively, understand what they want to say.

All said and done, all the best with your sale.
Luciffer likes this.
Old 22-04-12   #42
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
figuring out a movie to watch

KrashNBurn is extremely Eminent
KrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely Eminent
Bazaar Feedback : 20 deals

.how can i get a different copy of bill when this person is not picking my call at the day when i was at smc
Why do you need him to answer your calls to get a copy of the bill? This totally beats me.
the product is under warranty hence why is everyone trying to blame me , i havent sold something claming that it is in warranty whereas it was not
I am not blaming you for a claim on the warranty. Whatever you said about depositing the money is in contrary with your own statements. So I dunno which of your statements to believe.
.even when the product was under warranty i said i would refund money till the moment i wont be able to provide a copy of invoice ,
See this is the problem. Why not stick to one decision that will keep the buyer happy? You agreed to pay back 800 bucks and then went back on what you had agreed upon.
You expect the buyer to be fine with your whimsical decisions?
If as you mentioned its just 800 rupees then why the change of mind?

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

At no point have I claimed you to be fraudulent. You can cry a river and say you will quit [E] because you are unhappy with my post regarding your sale. Here is your PM to me
Originally Posted by shashank singh
please use the link Cooler Master Customer Service System to check warranty status .

Now let me ask you this.... What makes you think I will dance to your tunes?
I am expected to help people out here. Not do personal favors. Anyone who is found to be not sticking by the guidelines will be asked to get in line. Fortunately most of the people who know me in [E] understand this. Please remember this - no personal favor in a dispute.

Read what @pratzgh1 has mentioned again. No one is trying to accuse you here of fraud. If you had acted to fix the issues rather than passing the buck and posted the same here, this would have no happened.

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

Originally Posted by Luciffer View Post
I was just wondering why the Rs800 when the buyer clearly states Rs1,000 from money paid..
Apparently the buyer @Swan had not paid in full and there was a sum of Rs. 200 outstanding.
So its Rs 1000 - 200 that Shashank owed Swan as per the first agreement when the invoice was not available.
Old 22-04-12   #43
teh nuB!
[E]onian
Isaac Serling Asimov Einstein

PokerF is very Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 0 deals

Shashank No one is Blaming you here! Just be clear about what you have to say . Krash means no harm . Till this mess doesnt get cleared i wont take the Mouse bro.

Peace
Old 22-04-12   #44
Banned
still flying ...!!!

Swan is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 22 deals

I really apologize for being late and not able to answer calls of Shashank as I work in nights (Shashank is well aware of this).. & sleep in day time.
I confirm that the PSU is under warranty... just checked the actual serial number which was SMSed to Shashank.. in the absence of a valid link everyone would assume that the item may be out of warranty.
Secondly, a copy of invoice is needed for claiming the warranty because this had happened with me about 3 months back while claiming warranty for my CM 600w PSU which went dead and it still had 3 months of warranty left, the guy at SMC service center for CM refused to replace it without the invoice, which unfortunately I had but forgot to carry that day, I got the invoice the very next day and they replaced the faulty PSU.
So the question still remains there.. agreed PSU is under warranty however the invoice is needed in order to claim the warranty.
Old 23-04-12   #45
teh nuB!

will post snapshot of invoice here by tomorrrow , then my work is done here on erodov , wont stay here any longer

Originally Posted by PokerF View Post
Shashank No one is Blaming you here! Just be clear about what you have to say . Krash means no harm . Till this mess doesnt get cleared i wont take the Mouse bro.

Peace
wont sell the mouse to you even after everything will be soughted out brother , no offence meant , but i simply dont feel like selling it to you

another thing :: galaxy note sold to simjaggi , feedback will be given soon ,which i think wont matter till that time

swan : man while you were sleeping someone else was online using your id and passcode and browsing this thread , this mods can confirm as i was watching your activity the whole time ,and i still dont have any calls from your side (its 11:43 now) , hope you are sleeping well ......

krash::
1...i called him(swan) the same day i was at smc because i needed the serial number which was mentioned at the psu . and i have told swan about the same thing one day back , i told him that i would be coming to delhi tomorrow to hand over the bill to you but still he didnt picked the call .

2....i only offered refund for the time i was not able to provide a duplicate copy of invoice , since i dont know about my next visit to smc::: it can even take months sometimes ,

3.since the product is under warranty ,why would i not provide invoice claiming the same thing , i was not cheating people selling out of warranty products
sandybhai likes this.

Last edited by shashank singh; 23-04-12 at 12:51 AM.