Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Hardware Zone > General Hardware and Peripherals
Register Forgot Password?

Old 07-01-12   #1
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.

FXAA Tool to Improve Game Graphics for NVIDIA Cards+ This is Awesome

Recently I was searching for SKYRIM modes , I found this FXAA injector tool, I downloaded and copied it to the game folder ( where the exe. file is located) and run, I was pretty bored of the "dull and grey" colors of the game I just wanted to improve the color so I can play with more interest. Surprisingly this handles pretty well. U can sharp image quality , improve color and lot of other features with out effecting the performance too much. Its simple to run, at first I was little confused that what to increase and what not to, I messed with the game at the beginning but now I am using it pretty well( U need to play with it for a while to undustand that which features is to select).

Now no blurryness of textures and with more color and sharp images and improved AA quality I am back in the game and this Elder Scroll v Skyrim is awesome with this FXAA tool, remember this is newly introduced so might not work with other games or may crash. But try it to see what realy it is and U love it trust me, and its free for all.

I attached some images while two dragons attacking (first time two at once), U can see after and before using the FXAA tool. The game resolution is 720P so if U playing in more resolution then details will much more awesome. Good gaming.

NOTES:
if U not familier with this then just apply each bar at once and click "save" then get back to game to see the effect. I attached my FXAA tool settings for skyrim, so u can have an idea. Settings may vary according to game graphics.
Attached Thumbnails
>screenshot4.jpg   >screenshot7.jpg   >screenshot13-copy.jpg   >screenshot19.jpg   >screenshot22.jpg  

>screenshot52.jpg   >untitled-6.jpg  

Last edited by jairam1947; 07-01-12 at 12:00 PM.
jairam1947 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-12   #2
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.

jairam1947 is Mysterious
Re: FXAA Tool to Improve Game Graphics for NVIDIA Cards+ This is Awesome

first three are with out FXAA and the rest is with FXAA.
jairam1947 is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply