Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation
  • Home
  • Forums
  • Articles
  • News
  • Gaming
  • Bazaar
  • Community
  • What's New
  • My Erodov
  • Help
navigation
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Hardware Zone > Graphics Cards
Register Forgot Password?

Old 05-11-14   #1
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
Dream On !!

Woot Free Game with GTX 970 and 980

When you buy a GTX 970 / 980 GPU OR 970M / 980M Notebook, you get to choose 1 free game from 3 awesome options.
  • The Crew
  • FarCry 4
  • Assasin's Creed: Unity

I was going to buy Zotac gtx970 today for newest build, but I am going to wait for an official statement from nvidia. Reason:
  • I am confused how this works.. what about the people who bought a few days ago, or a week ago. It will be unfair to them.
  • There is no India mentioned on the list of countries on the Official page. I would curse myself so much if this was not available in India. I dont get the reason behind this not available in certain countries. I believe its nowhere in Asia. Googling more about it.
Old 05-11-14   #2
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.

nishesh555786 is Mysterious
Re: Free Game with GTX 970 and 980

Far Cry 4 would be steal deal ...

nishesh555786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-14   #3
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
Chappie.

mostwanted2 is Notable

Get the gtx 970 or 980. Stop googling. Share some pics after that..................
mostwanted2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-14   #4
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
Dream On !!

Arjs is Mysterious

I have asked where to buy from on the Nvidia India FB page. they might help me. Nvidia Live chat support was so rude and he said its not available in India.
This is the link -

https://www.facebook.com/NVIDIA.IN/p..._t=photo_reply

I have the Phantom 410 and Samsung Evo SSD right next to me. Also ordered 2 deepcool Blue Led fans from Snapdeal. Once i get this sorted, i will upload pics with some game benchmarks m not good with writing reviews, but i have a lot of spare time these days, i will try writing one maybe .
Arjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-14   #5
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
Chappie.

mostwanted2 is Notable

Bro i saw your comments at fb page..... seems you will not give up for your free goodies. i hope you get all of them.

Nobody is perfect in this world so try to give it a try.

Originally Posted by Arjs View Post
I have asked where to buy from on the Nvidia India FB page. they might help me. Nvidia Live chat support was so rude and he said its not available in India.
This is the link -

https://www.facebook.com/NVIDIA.IN/p..._t=photo_reply

I have the Phantom 410 and Samsung Evo SSD right next to me. Also ordered 2 deepcool Blue Led fans from Snapdeal. Once i get this sorted, i will upload pics with some game benchmarks m not good with writing reviews, but i have a lot of spare time these days, i will try writing one maybe .
Old 06-11-14   #6
teh geeK!
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r

kartikoli is highly Admirablekartikoli is highly Admirablekartikoli is highly Admirablekartikoli is highly Admirablekartikoli is highly Admirable

Wow FarCry 4 is awesome choice by Nvidia, Hope we get those in India.
kartikoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-14   #7
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian

Karthik5300 is Notable

Originally Posted by kartikoli View Post
Wow FarCry 4 is awesome choice by Nvidia, Hope we get those in India.
Its avail in india
Hyderabad: Shweta Computers & Peripherals, Vishal Peripherals, P.L.Computers
New Delhi: SMC International, Respawn Gaming Café, P.L.Computer & Communication (P) Ltd , Millienum Technology
mostwanted2 likes this.
Karthik5300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-14   #8
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
Dream On !!

Arjs is Mysterious

i have ordered from SMC before.. sadly they dont have 970 on their website atm.

Nvidia India FB page support guy asked me for my number in PM and he called me and connected me to a store in Bangalore who is ready to ship me Asus 970 strix for 31.5k by flight. i might go for it if my local dealer gives up tomorrow.

Till then i have to make up my mind for FC4 or the Crew
Old 07-11-14   #9
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
Chappie.

mostwanted2 is Notable
Icon10 Re: Free Game with GTX 970 and 980

I you want i can provide you one local dealer who keeps up to date products. Very few keep such things at a reasonable price.
Who is your dealer at the lucknow by the way/ are you talking about sagar?

i have ordered from SMC before.. sadly they dont have 970 on their website atm.

Nvidia India FB page support guy asked me for my number in PM and he called me and connected me to a store in Bangalore who is ready to ship me Asus 970 strix for 31.5k by flight. i might go for it if my local dealer gives up tomorrow.

Till then i have to make up my mind for FC4 or the Crew
Old 08-11-14   #10
teh geeK!

kartikoli is highly Admirablekartikoli is highly Admirablekartikoli is highly Admirablekartikoli is highly Admirablekartikoli is highly Admirable

Sagar doesn't give good price may be sachin?
Old 08-11-14   #11
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
Chappie.

mostwanted2 is Notable

Brother you are also from lko? If yes great to see that....

Originally Posted by kartikoli View Post
Sagar doesn't give good price may be sachin?
Old 08-11-14   #12
teh geeK!

Yeah I am from lko, trying to convince my friend to upgrade to 980 so that I can get his R9 290 and eventually sell my 280x

hahaha long chain
mostwanted2 likes this.
Old 08-11-14   #13
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
Dream On !!

Arjs is Mysterious

I have been getting Pc's parts from sagar from a long time.. this time also I went to him first. he had some family emergency that time, some major accident.. he told me to text him the parts . i did that the next day, also tried to call him.. couldn't reach him. So, I went to another old shop I goto by the name UniTech. Guy sits there by the name of Anshul... he is a helpful guy (if) he has time.. he arranged all the remaining parts and he told me he will let me know if codes will be available on whatsapp.

Also, the nvidia guy called from Bangalore and told me that Currently only MSI 970's and 980's have codes available in Lko. And told me to goto some "neelkanth"shop to get it. I dont know where that is but I told him I dont want msi. Zotac and Asus should be also available soon..

I just decided m not going to hurry now.. nothing good happens when i hurry.. just waiting for a good deal/option.

and I had no Idea you guys are from lko .. there are qt a bunch f people here from lko. great! to know

If you know some guy who has the gfx card available at the right price, maybe PM me the contact.. I will ask him about the codes.. cant believe i just dont want to give up on the free game after spending 30k lol
Old 08-11-14   #14
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
Chappie.

mostwanted2 is Notable

Brother for your kind information. Sagar will take at least 10k deposit in advance in order to have confirm order from you.(Prices at higher side)

2. Unitech enterprises- He has ended in some other business(Laptop selling) and i think can only arrange the card for you after adding his commission.( Extra Cost)

There is a another shop and in good books and usually keeps high end stuff. I have his V.card will scan and send it to you a.s.a.p

# when you get your card do the benchmarking and i will then decide which one to go for preferably 980. If there is a huge performance difference.
Yes there are many erodov members from lucknow and are still alive by the way i am happy to see that. I found kartik,Arjs and talha with the help of erodov.
Brothers i am ready to trade stuffs with you guys and happy gaming.

I have been getting Pc's parts from sagar from a long time.. this time also I went to him first. he had some family emergency that time, some major accident.. he told me to text him the parts . i did that the next day, also tried to call him.. couldn't reach him. So, I went to another old shop I goto by the name UniTech. Guy sits there by the name of Anshul... he is a helpful guy (if) he has time.. he arranged all the remaining parts and he told me he will let me know if codes will be available on whatsapp.

Also, the nvidia guy called from Bangalore and told me that Currently only MSI 970's and 980's have codes available in Lko. And told me to goto some "neelkanth"shop to get it. I dont know where that is but I told him I dont want msi. Zotac and Asus should be also available soon..

I just decided m not going to hurry now.. nothing good happens when i hurry.. just waiting for a good deal/option.

and I had no Idea you guys are from lko .. there are qt a bunch f people here from lko. great! to know

If you know some guy who has the gfx card available at the right price, maybe PM me the contact.. I will ask him about the codes.. cant believe i just dont want to give up on the free game after spending 30k lol
Old 08-11-14   #15
teh geeK!

Started COD and set setting to extreme and guess what my 280x died, I was getting 7~8 FPS so had to tweek to achive playable frames, Now I am also considering 970 sooner than later, btw a my friend's friend purchase zotak 970 from delhi for 26k (without codes)
mostwanted2 likes this.
Post New Thread  Reply