Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation
  • Home
  • Forums
  • Articles
  • News
  • Gaming
  • Bazaar
  • Community
  • What's New
  • My Erodov
  • Help
navigation
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Hardware Zone > General Hardware and Peripherals
Register Forgot Password?

Old 18-11-11   #16
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian
I have no status

Re: Flipkart Now Selling Computer Components!

Wont Rashi still remain the distributer. Warranty will have to go through them only. Or will flipkart become the distributer too?
Core i5 2500K|| Gigabyte GA-P67-DS3-B3|| 8GB DDRIII 1600 MHz RAM||CORSAIR GS600|| Zotac GTX560 Ti|| Samsung 2233sw|| Razor Abyssus mouse|| Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus CPU Cooler|| Clip Zip with Audio Fishcher DBA-02
Proud owner of a Kindle 3 WiFi
baccilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-11   #17
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
figuring out a movie to watch

KrashNBurn is extremely Eminent
KrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely Eminent

Something really odd that I noticed:

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 810
is being sold for Rs. 15922
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti 900
is being sold for Rs. 15101
Originally Posted by baccilus View Post
Or will flipkart become the distributer too?
Every product has its warranty info mentioned at the end of the detailed specification

You can run, but you can't hide!

KrashNBurn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-11   #18
Banned
--

d6bmg is very Respectfuld6bmg is very Respectful

I saw this 2-3 hours ago. So, when they started it?? today?
Old 19-11-11   #19
Back to [E]
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
HHHHHHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Rig Gallery

syedthedevil is extremely Renowned
syedthedevil is extremely Renownedsyedthedevil is extremely Renowned

This is great
im really not lying , i have hacked his wifi
Originally Posted by megan View Post
i just want to see if i can use his net in emergencies . i already have internet in my house
http://i53.tinypic.com/289bt5e.jpg
syedthedevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-11   #20
teh Paint Whisperer!
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
Whispering to my i20

sohail99 is simply Greatsohail99 is simply Greatsohail99 is simply Greatsohail99 is simply Greatsohail99 is simply Greatsohail99 is simply Greatsohail99 is simply Greatsohail99 is simply Greatsohail99 is simply Greatsohail99 is simply Great

Sidewinder X4 still not in stock!
Originally Posted by Chief-Techie View Post
Karan was in his Fantasy World Dreaming Adi Wearing a Red Dress & then Sending a Red Hot Msg

sohail99 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-11   #21
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
600D b33ch3s

IshanSaluja is highly FamedIshanSaluja is highly FamedIshanSaluja is highly FamedIshanSaluja is highly FamedIshanSaluja is highly FamedIshanSaluja is highly FamedIshanSaluja is highly FamedIshanSaluja is highly Famed

That's it. Everyone in Nehru Place out.
Dave likes this.
IshanSaluja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-11   #22
Banned
--

d6bmg is very Respectfuld6bmg is very Respectful

^^ Too early to predict.
d6bmg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-11   #23
Let me be honest !
Banned
I havent set my status yet.

MaxAxe is sickeningly DreadfulMaxAxe is sickeningly DreadfulMaxAxe is sickeningly DreadfulMaxAxe is sickeningly Dreadful

Originally Posted by IshanSaluja View Post
That's it. Everyone in Nehru Place out.
Where do you think they get their stuff from ??

"Genius is one per cent inspiration and ninety-nine per cent perspiration. Accordingly, a 'genius' is often merely a talented person who has done all of his or her homework." - Thomas A Edison
MaxAxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-11   #24
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
600D b33ch3s

IshanSaluja is highly FamedIshanSaluja is highly FamedIshanSaluja is highly FamedIshanSaluja is highly FamedIshanSaluja is highly FamedIshanSaluja is highly FamedIshanSaluja is highly FamedIshanSaluja is highly Famed

Originally Posted by MaxAxe View Post
yaar tu to senti ho gaya
baccilus, Xeo and d6bmg like this.
Old 19-11-11   #25
Let me be honest !
Banned

MaxAxe is sickeningly DreadfulMaxAxe is sickeningly DreadfulMaxAxe is sickeningly DreadfulMaxAxe is sickeningly Dreadful

^^ sacchai mein senti kya hai ? ...
Old 19-11-11   #26
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian
trolling around

baba doga is Notable

personally, i'd want them to establish their own procurement channel. at least procure from a distributor(s), if not the manufacturer(s) themselves. Yes, it's not all that simple. but hoping for better service +better price is not a crime on part of the consumer.
ManISinJpr likes this.
baba doga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-11   #27
Unelected
Staff
Meum pactum dictum

Rig Gallery

vijayninel is extremely Eminent
vijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminent

MaxAxe has raised a very valid point. They are probably getting most if not all the computer components from the same old "brick and mortar" distributors. This means that they will also be subjected to the same old price controls (means they cant sell below a certain price) and the service/RMA will be through the current channels only.
Old 19-11-11   #28
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
600D b33ch3s

Yep, they are. But, you do need to realize that flipkart offers manufacturers with a unique opportunity. That of humongous sales. Saying that, while the discounts, probably will be more than those offered by retailers such as in Nehru Place, they won't exactly be very high either.

Even then, one has to appreciate that flipkart will make the entire shopping experience very smooth. Order at home. Have the stuff delivered in a day or two. Cash on Delivery. No hassles, no problems. Especially, for people living in smaller cities.

@vijayninel: Can you confirm that RMA/replacement/warranty will have to be gone through the standard sources? Flipkart took its time to roll out with computer accessories, I'm fairly certain they won't without some good way of keeping their customers happy.
Old 19-11-11   #29
Let me be honest !
Banned

^^ its a good thing actually .... this also means nothing fall in the "import" category and we'll know warranty will be provided anywhere in India. We know the prices will be genuine and not flaky or high priced like ebay. From what I see ... it the first PROPER electronic distribution channel without the threat to the older one which is how it works places like amazon, newegg and the likes of all those.
Old 19-11-11   #30
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
600D b33ch3s

^^ its a good thing actually .... this also means nothing fall in the "import" category and we'll know warranty will be provided anywhere in India. We know the prices will be genuine and not flaky or high priced like ebay. From what I see ... it the first PROPER electronic distribution channel without the threat to the older one which is how it works places like amazon, newegg and the likes of all those.
Exactly. And I read somewhere, that even amazon is trying to come up with a COD distribution system for India. Right now, amazon, and ebay are rather flaky. And, most people do not trust them. After all, they're huge international corporations.

Flipkart are the sweet kids who lived around the block. Listened to their mother, and went to IIT.
Post New Thread  Reply