Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Lounge > Feedback and Test Drive
Register Forgot Password?

Old 08-10-11   #1
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
figuring out a movie to watch

idea Feature Request Thread

So I have 3 requests:

1. Can we have this thread open to public so anyone can request for features that may be compatible, feasible and most importantly good additions to our existing forum?

2. Could we have a reply to all button in case of using multiple recipients? Having to switch to advanced mode every time and adding the names manually is a pain.

3. Can we have a section where people can enter their system specs (upto 3 different machines may be)? This could pop up as a part of the menu that shows up when you click on the user name in a post or provide a link there to see it as a pop-up or have it show up under the signature (my least favorite of the 3 options I could think of).

What do you guys think of these?? Possibility, feasibility and necessity (I was listening to the Doors for a while)
Animator and mrcool63 like this.

You can run, but you can't hide!

KrashNBurn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-11   #2
Unelected
Administrator
Meum pactum dictum

Rig Gallery

vijayninel is extremely Eminent
vijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminent
Re: Feature Request Thread

Originally Posted by krashnburn View Post
1. Can we have this thread open to public so anyone can request for features that may be compatible, feasible and most importantly good additions to our existing forum?
Thread is open to everyone now. Feature requests are most welcome and we are always on the lookout for good features which enhance here functionality of our forums. However while making feature requests I urge members to consider the technical feasibility of the features as well. If you ask to install Windows 8 on the Nokia 1110 then it makes things slightly difficult for us.

Regarding your feature requests, I find them most interesting. We will surely consider these.
Old 08-10-11   #3
Banned
I havent set my status yet.

Rig Gallery

Sumonpathak is extremely Renowned
Sumonpathak is extremely RenownedSumonpathak is extremely RenownedSumonpathak is extremely Renowned

erm.....the HWBOT tag
also in terms of systems specs...make it unlimited system if possible

Cause I won't wait for the debt to be repaid

Time has come for you

Sumonpathak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-11   #4
Man
teh priesT!
[E]onian
it takes one to know one

Man is highly ReputableMan is highly ReputableMan is highly ReputableMan is highly Reputable

More room for pm's & attachments, may be some place for drafts
Intel i7 6700 | EK HF supreme full nickel | ASUS Z170 gaming pro | Gskill 2x8gb C9 2300mhz | GTX 970 | MS wireless MM k/b & mouse | OCZ 240GB Revodrive II | Danger Den Water Box Plus | DD Aqua Drive II | Asus Xonar D2X | Logitec G930 7.1 headphones | APC 1 kw ups | Sony 40HX800 LED 3DTV with Nvidia 3DPlay | Oculus on the way
Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-11   #5
MOZ
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian
That's Me!

Rig Gallery

MOZ is highly ProminentMOZ is highly ProminentMOZ is highly Prominent

Originally Posted by krashnburn View Post
2. Could we have a reply to all button in case of using multiple recipients? Having to switch to advanced mode every time and adding the names manually is a pain.
Don't get this.,

I like the third feature request.
MOZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-11   #6
teh zeuS!
[E]onian

KrashNBurn is extremely Eminent
KrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely Eminent

Originally Posted by MOZ View Post
Don't get this.,
You are aware that you can enter multiple recipients into the recipient field, aren't you? So when such a message arrives, to reply to all the recipients have you figured an easy way. Cuz I haven't been able to
I click on advanced mode and then reenter all the recipients manually. That is a pain

---------- Post added at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------

Originally Posted by vijayninel View Post
Thread is open to everyone now.
Thank you for honoring the very first one at the shortest of notices
Originally Posted by vijayninel View Post
Regarding your feature requests, I find them most interesting. We will surely consider these.
Now you may thank me for coming up with them
Old 09-10-11   #7
Unelected
Administrator
Meum pactum dictum

Rig Gallery

vijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminent

Ok, so the "Reply to all" button should be working in the Serene and Serene Fixed styles for now. Please check and let me know. @krashnburn
vijayninel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-11   #8
teh zeuS!
[E]onian

KrashNBurn is extremely Eminent
KrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely Eminent

Originally Posted by krashnburn ♥ View Post
3. Can we have a section where people can enter their system specs (upto 3 different machines may be)? This could pop up as a part of the menu that shows up when you click on the user name in a post or provide a link there to see it as a pop-up or have it show up under the signature (my least favorite of the 3 options I could think of).
2 out of 3 is great however I am greedy. I would like to know if this has seen any development.
There are many posts like : Erodov Overclocking Contest 2011 - Sponsored By Coolermaster and MSI where a user posts some info and we are left wondering what suggestions to give.

Also could everyone use this thread to request for features?
This way the Admins can update the thread once the feature is delivered instead of having to look for that particular thread.

@vijayninel. Could you have a post at the top dedicated to features in the works, delivered and scrapped (for what reasons) so we know why those cant be expected. This will organize things for the better.
Old 25-10-11   #9
Unelected
Administrator
Meum pactum dictum

Rig Gallery

Yes, we will surely look into the request for system specs. However we already have the rig gallery as well and you can enter your system specs there.
Old 25-10-11   #10
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

Rig Gallery

JD666 is highly ProminentJD666 is highly ProminentJD666 is highly Prominent

I like the system specs feature. ( not that my rig is any great shakes, but atleast does say a lot about the user ). Seen it on some firang forums.
JD666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-11   #11
Unelected
Administrator
Meum pactum dictum

Rig Gallery

Ok then .. you can now add your computer details in My Erodov > Control Panel > Edit Your Details > My Current Computers. The info will be displayed in your profile page in the About Me tab.
Old 25-10-11   #12
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
Milk provides nutritions!!!

Rig Gallery

initpidzero is simply Greatinitpidzero is simply Greatinitpidzero is simply Greatinitpidzero is simply Greatinitpidzero is simply Greatinitpidzero is simply Greatinitpidzero is simply Greatinitpidzero is simply Greatinitpidzero is simply Greatinitpidzero is simply Greatinitpidzero is simply Great

nice nice. its a good thing to ask admin for ginnie lamp,
<Trinexx> Linux would be better for that.
<rob89> besides, i like being able to play a game or two
<Trinexx> Linux has games.
<rob89> im not getting linux. windows has great support, ill have this fixed in no time
<Trinexx> Linux has better support.
<rob89> if you say "linux" one more time, im gonna send you a virus
<Trinexx> Good *ucking luck. I'm on Linux.
initpidzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-11   #13
Xeo
Th[E] Troll
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
Papa Donger

Xeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply Great

You want Harry's wife? :O
GTX580 Twin Frozr II
Silent Pro M700
Tempest 410 Elite
Xeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply