Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation
  • Home
  • Forums
  • Articles
  • News
  • Gaming
  • Bazaar
  • Community
  • What's New
  • My Erodov
  • Help
navigation
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Lounge > Feedback and Test Drive
Register Forgot Password?

Old 30-09-11   #16
Section Moderator
Community Moderator
Anyone with a ssd forsale ? :P

Re: Facebook Comments on E !

doesnt seems of much help
invader is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-11   #17
teh nuB!
[E]onian
Atulperx.com

onlinebadmash is very Notable

I think it would be great if you can add some chat system too where users can get some fast help or suggestion or they can troooool as much as they want. Sometimes people post thread but they never get too much reply and move down to last pages slowly.

Its just my suggestion because I don't want to open a new thread for every single help or stupid query .
onlinebadmash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-11   #18
Section Moderator
Community Moderator
Anyone with a ssd forsale ? :P

invader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Great

he means install a shoutbox
invader is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-11   #19
Unelected
Staff
Meum pactum dictum

Rig Gallery

vijayninel is extremely Eminent
vijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminent

Originally Posted by onlinebadmash View Post
I think it would be great if you can add some chat system too where users can get some fast help or suggestion or they can troooool as much as they want.
We had that for a long time. It wasnt used much except for spamming/trolling. I think @SidK!! was the chatbox spam king at the time.
Old 30-09-11   #20
teh nuB!
[E]onian
Atulperx.com

Originally Posted by vijayninel View Post
Oh we do know which keywords are most popular. You should try using our analytic tools. We even know their screen sizes, browsers, OS and where they are located. Online isnt as private as most people think.

It is already limited to 10
Oh actually that comments was for my other forum friends. I am using analytic tool from last 5+ years and know very well how to extract long tail keyword from them and again link them to old posts for better ranking.

Last year I was searching for second hand / used graphic cards in delhi and erodov was st result in last 30 days time duration. After that I joined this forum and still hunting for a graphic in my budget lolz. But I have to say that I have gained enough knowledge by reading all forum members.
vijayninel likes this.
Old 30-09-11   #21
Back to [E]
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
HHHHHHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Rig Gallery

syedthedevil is extremely Renowned
syedthedevil is extremely Renownedsyedthedevil is extremely Renowned

Oh actually that comments was for my other forum friends. I am using analytic tool from last 5+ years and know very well how to extract long tail keyword from them and again link them to old posts for better ranking.

Last year I was searching for second hand / used graphic cards in delhi and erodov was st result in last 30 days time duration. After that I joined this forum and still hunting for a graphic in my budget lolz. But I have to say that I have gained enough knowledge by reading all forum members.
you seems to have lot of knowledge in SEO. I will need your help surely with few things
im really not lying , i have hacked his wifi
Originally Posted by megan View Post
i just want to see if i can use his net in emergencies . i already have internet in my house
http://i53.tinypic.com/289bt5e.jpg
syedthedevil is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-11   #22
teh nuB!
[E]onian
Atulperx.com

Originally Posted by syedthedevil View Post
you seems to have lot of knowledge in SEO. I will need your help surely with few things
Oh sure bro and I will be glad if I can help you. I won't say I am expert but yes I have wasted my last 4 years in link building and SMO services online as a freelancer.
syedthedevil likes this.
Old 30-09-11   #23
Unelected
Staff
Meum pactum dictum

Rig Gallery

vijayninel is extremely Eminent
vijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminent

Oh sure bro and I will be glad if I can help you. I won't say I am expert but yes I have wasted my last 4 years in link building and SMO services online as a freelancer.
Hey !!! We could do with some of that too ..!
vijayninel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-11   #24
Heligoland
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
Hibernating.

SidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly Famed

Originally Posted by vijayninel View Post
We had that for a long time. It wasnt used much except for spamming/trolling. I think @SidK!! was the chatbox spam king at the time.
muahahahaha
vijayninel likes this.

I was commenting on the absurdity of the assumption that Mario>Freeman

To qualify my statement - Mario is an Italian immigrant plumber who spends his life chasing a dame who refuses to let him bang her.

Freeman is a physicist who saves the world (multiple times) with a crowbar. And he manages to get Alyx Vance to fall in love with him without needing mushrooms, stars or jumping on enemies.
SidK!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply