Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation
  • Home
  • Forums
  • Articles
  • News
  • Gaming
  • Bazaar
  • Community
  • What's New
  • My Erodov
  • Help
navigation
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Launchpad > News
Register Forgot Password?
Post New News  Reply

Article Tools Search this Article

Old
EVGA GTX 780Ti Classified K|NGP|N Edition Released
by ChironX 12-12-13

EVGA GTX 780Ti Classified K|NGP|N edition: LN2 by default?

So finally after weeks of teasing, EVGA officially unveiled their fastest iteration of GTX780Ti, Nvidia's single GPU flagship, which in turn was released a couple of months ago amidst growing threats of camp red's R9 290X. This card, named GTX 780Ti Classified K|NGP|N edition (quite a mouthful!), has been designed in collaboration with overclocking gurus Vince "K|NGP|N" Lucido and Tsemenko "TiN" Illya, graciously borrowing their nicknames as well in the process.

“In order to break world records these days you need some serious hardware,” said Vince “K|NGP|N” Lucido. “This card was engineered to serve one purpose… be the world’s best overclocking graphics card. Expect GPU clockspeeds at over 1.85GHz with extreme cooling.”
“With the EVGA GeForce GTX 780 Ti Classified K|NGP|N Edition graphics card, we focused on the basic demands that are needed when doing extreme overclocking,” said Illya “TiN” Tsemenko. “Capable hardware design and heavy power delivery capacity is key for performance dominance and the ultimate gaming experience. So too is a unique power convertor able to provide over 450W of clean voltage for every kind of overclocking!”

Here are the features consolidated from EVGA's official press release:

Features:
  • Up to 450W of Dedicated GPU Power – Dual 8pin + 6pin power input provides up to 450W of clean power.
  • 14+3 Phase Power Design – 14 power phases for the GPU, and an additional 3 power phases for the memory.
  • EVGA ACX Cooling with 10CM Fans – K|NGP|N inspired cooling design featuring dual 10CM fans.
  • Bundled Backplate – Custom EVGA backplate included.
  • Separate PWM Baseplate – When going with extreme cooling on the GPU, it is still optimal to cool the PWMs. This separate baseplate allows you to keep the critical power section cool.
  • Enhancement PLL Circuitry – Optimised for extreme cooling.
  • Probelt with Bundled DMM Adapter and Status LEDs – Easy and precise monitoring of voltage health using external DMM. Onboard voltage status LEDs provide realtime voltage status for every critical rail.
  • Pitch Black High Flow I/O Bracket – Improved airflow with great aesthetics.
  • XOC Voltage Modification Points – Allows for extreme voltage tuning.

The smoked plastic shroud is definitely a change from the metal ones we are accustomed to see, and while I am not personally a fan of this, and LN2 overclockers won't be using the shroud anyways other than a paperweight, it is a welcome change nevertheless. This card appears to be tailor made for extreme overclockers but that doesn't mean normal users will get robbed. You can OC the card fairly high on air as well.

No word on pricing yet, but we are expecting it to be on the higher side considering the amount of custom engineering built into the card. Also will be launched EVGA's BTO (built to order) program, a feature which debuts with this card.
Attached Thumbnails
>kingpin_hero_shot.jpg   >evga_geforce_gtx_780_ti_classified_kingpin_edition_04.jpg   >evga_geforce_gtx_780_ti_classified_kingpin_edition_02.jpg   >evga_geforce_gtx_780_ti_classified_kingpin_edition_01.jpg   >evga_geforce_gtx_780_ti_classified_kingpin_edition_03.jpg  

Views 1571 Comments 3
Total Comments 3

Comments

Old 02-07-14
teh nuB!
Cool

devandkumar11 is Mysterious
Re: EVGA GTX 780Ti Classified K|NGP|N Edition Released

very nice product but i listen - "Gigabyte is not testing their cards or they got a bad batch of chips, if you look around the net you will find other users with gigabyte 780 cards that have issues too. Get rid of the card if you can"

this is right or not.. ?
Old 02-07-14
Cat in the rat race
Community Coordinator
Say hello to my little friend!

ChironX is highly FamedChironX is highly FamedChironX is highly FamedChironX is highly FamedChironX is highly FamedChironX is highly FamedChironX is highly FamedChironX is highly FamedChironX is highly Famed

At least read the article before posting. This is an article about EVGA card, not Gigabyte.

*Facepalm*
Fenix likes this.
Old 02-07-14
teh zeuS!
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
Common Sense - A Superpower

Fenix is highly AdmirableFenix is highly AdmirableFenix is highly AdmirableFenix is highly AdmirableFenix is highly AdmirableFenix is highly AdmirableFenix is highly Admirable

EVGA doesn`t have that strong presence in India and i am sure this would be among the best 780 ti`s chip out there . FTW - EVGA .
Post New News  Reply
Please share with friends!

Article Tools Search this Article
Search this Article:

Advanced Search

Similar News
Article Author Forum Replies Last Post
SaleCPU | Mobo | Ram EVGA P55 CLASSIFIED 200 + Core I5 655K(Combo) vivek90 Closed/Completed Deals 18 12-07-11 02:58 PM
Gulftown Core i9, EVGA Classified E762, HD5870 4-way CrossFire! stonedsurd Cooling and Overclocking 9 07-10-09 08:41 AM
INTEL: EVGA X58 SLI Micro (Baby Classified) Rockfella Core Components 28 04-07-09 10:22 AM
Shocking: EVGA Classified X58 Mobo Clocks i7 to 5Ghz vijayninel Core Components 29 02-03-09 01:57 PM
EVGA Precision 1.1.0 released Gagan Applications 2 23-05-08 09:56 AM

Tags
780ti, classified, edition, evga, gtx, k|ngp|n, released