Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation
  • Home
  • Forums
  • Articles
  • News
  • Gaming
  • Bazaar
  • Community
  • What's New
  • My Erodov
  • Help
navigation
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Launchpad > Competitions
Register Forgot Password?
Follow Erodov on Twitter Follow Us
Join us on FaceBook Join Us
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 24-04-12
Unelected
Administrator
Meum pactum dictum

vijayninel is extremely Eminent
vijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminent
Rig Gallery
Erodov Pen Drive Modding Contest - Sponsored by SVG TECH

Dear members,

Pen drives or USB flash drives are a popular, portable and convenient data storage devices for storing data. Flash drives have come a long way from their meager capacities earlier to high capacity and high security devices now. We have a lot of modding enthusiasts here on the Erodov forums so we are pleased to bring to you the the Erodov.com Pen Drive Modding Contest in collaboration with SVG TECH. As far as we know there is no precedent for such a unique contest anywhere in the world.

For entering the contest you must modify a pen drive into something which looks unique and different from normal pen drives and post photos of the modded drive here. The contest is open for multiple entries to all members and we have four big prizes for the winning entries.

The Prizes For The Contest Will Be

1st Grand Prize

SVG TECH HOC 40 Liquid Cooler

More details of the HOC 40 can be had from here HOC 40

2nd Grand Prize

SVG TECH HOC 20 Liquid Cooler

More details of the HOC 20 can be had from here HOC 20

3rd Grand Prize

SVG TECH 120DT Air Cooler

More details of the 120DT can be had from here AOC 120 DT

4th Grand Prize

SVG TECH AOC120ST Air Cooler

More details of the AOC120ST can be had from here AOC 120 ST

The rules are of the contest are as follows:

• The contest is open for to all members from 25th April 2012 to Wednesday, 25th May 15th June 2012. If you are not already an registered member, you must first register as a member on Erodov.com. Registration is free and can be done here.
  • You can submit multiple mods, but you are allowed to win only one prize in the contest.
  • You can use any pen drive (USB flash drive) of any make or capacity.
  • For entering the contest you must modify a pen drive and post three types of photographs in this thread.
  1. One photo of the unmodified pen drive along with your Erodov username and date on a piece of paper
  2. One photo of the modified pen drive along with your Erodov username and date on a piece of paper
  3. One should be able to insert the Universal Serial Bus (USB) interface of a modded drive into a USB port. One photograph of the USB drive plugged into a USB port along with your Erodov username and date on a piece of paper is also compulsory.
  4. It will also be desirable to show the drive in process of modification and the methods used but this is not compulsory.
  • You can do any cosmetic, electric or electronic modifications. You can use internal or additional power sources. You may add additional LED's, motors, gears etc for the purpose of the modification.
  • Decisions of the contest judges are final. The modification should be your own work. Any form of cheating is prohibited, and strict action will be taken against erring members.
  • The prizes are not redeemable in cash and must be accepted as awarded.
  • The prizes will be shipped to people residing in India only. Winners from other countries will have to bear any additional shipping and tax costs.

This Contest is Sponsored By SVG TECH

Old 03-07-12
Unelected
Administrator
Meum pactum dictum

vijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminent
Rig Gallery
Re: Erodov Pen Drive Modding Contest - Sponsored by SVG TECH

Originally Posted by MautMantri101 View Post
Where are the results? :S
There you go Erodov Ingame Video and Pen Drive Modding Contest Results
Old 04-07-12
teh nuB!
FIFA 15 <3

MautMantri101 is Mysterious

Thanks! and Congratulations to all the winners
Old 25-07-12
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
Hurr durr durr durhurr durr hu

Regranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply Great

Hey mods, any idea when we will receive our prizes? It's been over 25 days since the winners were declared.
Old 25-07-12
Unelected
Administrator
Meum pactum dictum

Rig Gallery

Should be reaching you soon.
Old 26-07-12
teh geeK!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

Timon is highly AdmirableTimon is highly AdmirableTimon is highly AdmirableTimon is highly AdmirableTimon is highly Admirable

@vijayninel please bring some more contest for this site so more participants try and win more prices.
COOLER MASTER MASTERBOX MB520 RGB| MSI MPG X570 GAMING EDGE WIFI AMD| AMD Ryzen 5 3500 3rd Gen | BenQ XL2420Z 24 inch 1080P Zero Flicker Gaming| ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2070 AMP Extreme| | G.Skill TridentZ RGB 3200MHz 16 GB| Corsair TX-M Series TX850M 850 Watt| Altec Lensing VS4121 2.1| HyperX Cloud Stinger Gaming Headset| WD2x2TB, 2x500GB Caviar Green,SAMSUNG 860 EVO 2.5 inch 500GB SATA| Portable 4TB, 1TB, 2x500GB Seagate 3.0| | APC Back-UPS RS 1.1KVA 230V| ASUS Cerberus Keyboard, SteelSeries Rival 600 Gaming Mouse| Samsung 22X SATA DVD Writer, Sony 24X Sata DVD Writer|Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240R RGB Liquid CPU Cooler
Old 26-07-12
teh geeK!
[E]onian
now has 1311 posts.. :P

rajan1311 is highly Famedrajan1311 is highly Famedrajan1311 is highly Famedrajan1311 is highly Famedrajan1311 is highly Famedrajan1311 is highly Famedrajan1311 is highly Famedrajan1311 is highly Famed

I got mine just now...upgraded to the HOC 40 by paying 1.2k...will post pics after installation...thanks erodov and @nikolain !
wingzero likes this.
Old 26-07-12
Unelected
Administrator
Meum pactum dictum

Rig Gallery

Originally Posted by Timon View Post
@vijayninel please bring some more contest for this site so more participants try and win more prices.
I do hope that other community leaders and members will try to organize some more interesting contests here. I am personally withdrawing from organising any more contests here for now so that the members and staff will have a free hand in organising contests here.
Old 26-07-12
teh geeK!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

Timon is highly AdmirableTimon is highly AdmirableTimon is highly AdmirableTimon is highly AdmirableTimon is highly Admirable

Originally Posted by vijayninel View Post
I do hope that other community leaders and members will try to organize some more interesting contests here. I am personally withdrawing from organising any more contests here for now so that the members and staff will have a free hand in organising contests here.
But it was fun to see and participate in your given contest.
Old 26-07-12
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
The Cooler Guy

nikolain is very Honorablenikolain is very Honorable

Originally Posted by rajan1311 View Post
I got mine just now...upgraded to the HOC 40 by paying 1.2k...will post pics after installation...thanks erodov and @nikolain !
Welcome
Old 28-07-12
teh geeK!
[E]onian

rajan1311 is highly Famedrajan1311 is highly Famedrajan1311 is highly Famedrajan1311 is highly Famedrajan1311 is highly Famedrajan1311 is highly Famedrajan1311 is highly Famedrajan1311 is highly Famed

finished installing it...its an amazing cooler...no temp difference from idle to load! (both at 33c,3.00GHz..and the sensors are working! )
Old 28-07-12
teh zeuS!
[E]onian

Regranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply Great

I'm counting the minutes!
Old 28-07-12
teh priesT!
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r

Hitesh12 is very RespectfulHitesh12 is very Respectful

I have received mine.
Its HUGE @Rajan - Mine's packaging seal was torn . Same with you ?
Old 28-07-12
teh geeK!
[E]onian

nop...all was fine...

the contents were ok na?
Old 28-07-12
teh priesT!
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r

Hitesh12 is very RespectfulHitesh12 is very Respectful

Yup contents are ok.
Just wondering why the seal was ripped.
As I wouldn't be using this cooler. I have a g620 so it is of no use to me.
I will sell it .
Old 28-07-12
teh zeuS!
[E]onian

Received my cooler. It was packed very well, and bears no signs of damage. Looks great, too. Thanks Erodov and @nikolain! Much appreciated.
Post New Thread  Reply
Please share with friends!