Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation
  • Home
  • Forums
  • Articles
  • News
  • Gaming
  • Bazaar
  • Community
  • What's New
  • My Erodov
  • Help
navigation
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Launchpad > News
Register Forgot Password?
Post New News  Reply

Article Tools Search this Article

Old
Edifier International Ties-Up With Compuage to Strengthen Its Brand in India
by thebanik 16-11-11

Edifier International Ties-Up With Compuage to Strengthen its Brand in India

Compuage to distribute both consumer electronic & multimedia products including PC, multimedia, docking, IT and Home audio

Edifier, an audio brand which many on the forums would know to be a prominent designer and manufacturer of high-end consumer audio electronics for both the consumer electronics and multimedia markets, have announced a partnership agreement with Compuage Infocom Ltd., one of India's Information Technology distributor for brands like Kingston, Creative, Cisco, Linksys, HP, Samsung, Toshiba etc.

Compuage Infocom Ltd., from Shaiba Infotech, would be the sole distributor for Edifier in India to consolidate and increase sales and brand recognition for Edifier and key sales channels for both product ranges.

Edifier International specializes in the design and manufacturing of high-end audio electronics for both the consumer electronic and multimedia markets, providing a wide selection of products to suit each individuals taste and needs. Edifier International is renowned for its development and use of acoustic technology, superior manufacturing standards and uncompromised quality in design and production of audio speakers. Edifier International is committed to excellence in all audio markets in which it operates, which include PC audio, multimedia audio, docking audio, IT and Home audio. Edifier is committed to excel and extend the audio experience into further evolving both the global brand and product recognition, with a passion for sound.

We all know that Edifier have quite a few winners in their multimedia lineup, like the S550 and C3 but up till now their availability has been a concern and I believe beyond Technology Forums like Erodov, not many would know either the brand name or where to buy them. So hopefully this change would improve the availability and maybe the pricing of audio products from Edifier.

"We are thrilled to be working with Compuage Infocom Ltd" said Mr Anthony Wilkinson, Managing Director at Edifier International Co. Ltd. "The Company has an extensive operations system that includes highly developed retailers and resellers that range from large to small operations. I am confident that this alliance with Compuage Infocom Ltd. will not only help develop and strengthen the brand but will prove to assist both parties in achieving their respective corporate objectives."

PoPo likes this.

Last edited by thebanik; 16-11-11 at 04:33 PM.
Views 1087 Comments 1
Total Comments 1

Comments

Old 16-11-11
Banned
I havent set my status yet.

PoPo is Mysterious
Re: Edifier International Ties-Up With Compuage to Strengthen Its Brand in India

Hoping to see Edifier scribe it's name in this multimedia sound industry
Post New News  Reply
Please share with friends!

Article Tools Search this Article
Search this Article:

Advanced Search

Similar News
Article Author Forum Replies Last Post
Onkyo 3100 or Edifier S550 or Edifier DA5000 for PC?? mib2_007 Sound and Audio 4 21-10-16 03:11 PM
Tell me the Brand You Want in India!! ferrari Closed/Completed Deals 178 10-02-12 04:34 PM
Nokia Ties Up With PayMate to Bring NFC Payments to India vijayninel Mobile Phones 4 11-11-11 11:08 PM
AMD ties up with FxLabs Studios pvt ltd India! abhaybhegde Interesting News on the Web 3 03-05-09 01:43 AM

Tags
brand, compuage, edifier, india, international, strengthen, tiesup