Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Bazaar > Hot Deals and Price Guides
Register Forgot Password?

Old 17-05-10   #1
Konkey Dong
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
Lawlz?

Edifier - Found a Nice Dealer.

Ok!

Was roaming around with Ichigo Kurosaki try out Bookshelf Moniros and an AMP .... so ran into this also ...

He quoted 4k for the Edifier C3 ... and said the C2 can be arranged for... and also mentioned that slight negotiations might be possible.

The Details :

DASS STUDIOS

F-12
Connaught Place
New Delhi -110001

Tel : 011 - 23310751/23316091

The guy who gave me the Quotes : Bittoo - 9718391880

Also can anyone suggest me a good source for the Yamaha RX V365 ? Grey is preferred...I got a quote for 24k with bill and warranty.(slightly negotiable)

Oh! forgot to mention... for warranty you just give it to them and they'll get it done!

Last edited by ViKiD; 17-05-10 at 06:21 PM.
ViKiD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-10   #2
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

Rig Gallery

stonedsurd is extremely Renowned
stonedsurd is extremely Renownedstonedsurd is extremely Renownedstonedsurd is extremely Renowned
Re: Edifier - Found a Nice Dealer.

I'm not sure this is in the right section. It should be under audio hardware or price guides.
stonedsurd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-10   #3
Konkey Dong
Lawlz?

ViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply Great

^ yep have sent Vijay a PM for that...

My bad :E
Old 17-05-10   #4
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian
bleh

Aumkar is highly AdmirableAumkar is highly AdmirableAumkar is highly AdmirableAumkar is highly AdmirableAumkar is highly Admirable

Hm, can this thing be shipped for a nominal price to Generic Village #305871 ( where I live )?
Desktop - Core i5 4670K - 4.2Ghz @ 1.16v | CoolerMaster Hyper 212X | 8GB Kingston HyperX 1600 | Gigabyte Z87-D3HP | Sapphire R7 250X 1GB DDR5 | HD555 | Fiio E7 | Ikari Optical | TVS Gold | Samsung 840 Evo 120GB SSD + Seagate 7200.10 500GB | Seagate Expansion 2TB USB3 | BenQ GW2255HM

Mobile - iPhone 5S Gold 16GB - 7.0.3 Jailbroken; Nexus 7 - Stock 4.4.2; Skullcandy Ink'd 2 Headset.
Aumkar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-10   #5
Konkey Dong
Lawlz?

ViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply Great

^ Well just call him up ....

Im sure he might be up for it...

because the guy was very patient and enthusiastic in explaining to use each and everything...and what all can be arranged and what all he has in stock.
Old 17-05-10   #6
teh geeK!
[E]onian

toxicdrift is highly Admirabletoxicdrift is highly Admirabletoxicdrift is highly Admirabletoxicdrift is highly Admirabletoxicdrift is highly Admirabletoxicdrift is highly Admirabletoxicdrift is highly Admirable

yea surface cargo charges shouldnt be much . if u need help with local prices aumkar lemme know.. ill check it out @ alfa.. since i had the c2's
killer find vikid!
Old 17-05-10   #7
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian
bleh

Aumkar is highly AdmirableAumkar is highly AdmirableAumkar is highly AdmirableAumkar is highly AdmirableAumkar is highly Admirable

Whats the pricing of the C2s? And are they decent for their price? Right now I'm running Altec Lansings VS2321 ( They were $60 CAD when I bought them ) and theyre kinda plasticky, if you get what I mean. Music and movies doesn't sound bad, but its not great either.
Old 17-05-10   #8
teh geeK!
[E]onian

toxicdrift is highly Admirabletoxicdrift is highly Admirabletoxicdrift is highly Admirabletoxicdrift is highly Admirabletoxicdrift is highly Admirabletoxicdrift is highly Admirabletoxicdrift is highly Admirable

c2's r good for the price.. not great.. but at that price point i could never complain.. it has good bass aswell. im sure itll be considerbly louder then the altec's .. u can push back and enjoy ur movies .. the sound is good enough for a small room. i had em running with my atom setup i got em for under 3k... 2.6 or something with one yr warranty
toxicdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-10   #9
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian
bleh

Oh nice. Well I live in a small apartment and it'll do well. I listen to a little bit of everything, so soundstage and clarity are of importance.
Old 17-05-10   #10
Konkey Dong
Lawlz?

^ id say collect more and get the C3
Old 17-05-10   #11
teh geeK!
[E]onian

soundstage is not grand.. and detail . well not all there. def not 5021 clean.. but again comes down to what it offers in price.. which is alot of bang for the buck.. beats any speakers in the price range for sure.. u can tweak the bass n treble on the inbuilt amp to make em sound like u want.. not much cons on it .. great for movies..the c3 is supposed to be alot better though.. (price point is key)
Old 17-05-10   #12
Jason Bourne
Community Moderator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely Noble
ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble

How are these compared to ALtec Lansing MX5021 ?
I have heard them and they sound awfully nice with the full frequency.

ManISinJpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-10   #13
teh geeK!
[E]onian

i know the c2 and c3 will beat it in the bass department fo sure.. the 5021's sound reallly clean but lacks alot in the low end..(u haveta be very tricky with the sub placement if u decent bass out of it) if u want a more allround setup the c3 definately is a contender .. for me id sacrifice some detail for a good all round sound.. something thats kept me away from bose aswell.. (not saying they r bad but its definately not to my liking)
Old 24-10-17   #14
teh nuB!

sudeep_hm is Mysterious

Sorry for pinging old thread. I called that guy yesterday he said he stopped with edifier. I'm not getting a single contact to buy edifier in India specially in Bangalore. Please let me know asap if anyone has any idea in SP road
sudeep_hm is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply