Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation
  • Home
  • Forums
  • Articles
  • News
  • Gaming
  • Bazaar
  • Community
  • What's New
  • My Erodov
  • Help
navigation
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Launchpad > Announcements and Policies
Register Forgot Password?
Follow Erodov on Twitter Follow Us
Join us on FaceBook Join Us
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-05-13
Unelected
Administrator
Meum pactum dictum

vijayninel is extremely Eminent
vijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminent
Rig Gallery
Edabba and Cromaretail Spammers Banned

Hey guys,

Two members specifically - arvindrao15 and manojbhagat have been banned for promoting edabba[.]com and cromaretail[.]com on Erodov.

[Edit: Both have since been confirmed to be the same user]

The promotions that they did were not direct promotions. They built up their post count and bided their time. Then they started putting up seemingly legitimate questions and answers with links to to these sites. The links will seem very innocent and the posts will seem genuine, but they are not. They are spam.

I am letting you know this because the names of these two sites are censored from now on. We dont have any problem if regular members legitimately take the names of these sites or link to them, however direct links to these sites will be censored and new members who have too much enthusiasm for these sites will be kept under watch.

BTW besides these two, I have put four more under censorship since yesterday.

Keep fourming and help us keep the community clean from spam. If you think that some members is posting here with a agenda of promoting some site then report the post to us.

Cheers
Old 20-06-13
teh priesT!
[E]onian
Daytona 675 ftw-_-

nitinbalyan is very Honorablenitinbalyan is very Honorable
Re: Edabba and Cromaretail Spammers Banned

This usually happen now a days because as we can all see, today online shopping grows upto 60-70% compared to retail market. So lot of competition is going on between different e commerce websites so they hire SEO employees on target basis. They are being paid on the basis of number of hits increase per day of their websites
Old 20-06-13
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
:censored:

TNT is very Notable
Re: Edabbadotcom and Chromaretaildotcom Spammers Banned

Originally Posted by prateekS View Post
Keeping the spam aside, edabbba is a relatively new website, while cromaretail is the online store of the Tata Croma stores... And has awesome service..

Sent from my Micromax Canvas HD using tapatalk

What do you say about the after-sales service of Tata Croma stores? I am planning to purchase their portable air-conditioner for an overclocking project, but the salesmen in other competing stores are telling me that their after-sales service is unreliable.

Old 20-06-13
Neo[t]
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
SteelSeries SenSei <3

prateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply Great

Originally Posted by TNT View Post
What do you say about the after-sales service of Tata Croma stores? I am planning to purchase their portable air-conditioner for an overclocking project, but the salesmen in other competing stores are telling me that their after-sales service is unreliable.

After sales service is provided by the manufacturer and not the seller, unless you are buying a Croma appliance.

Sent from my Micromax Canvas HD using tapatalk
Old 20-06-13
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
?....

aayush151 is Mysterious

Originally Posted by TNT View Post
but the salesmen in other competing stores are telling me that their after-sales service is unreliable.

What else Do you expect from them !
They'll definitely say that Their After sales service is reliable and they'll disrespect others
Post New Thread  Reply
Please share with friends!