Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Lounge > Everything Under the Sun
Register Forgot Password?

Old 29-08-14   #1
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian
Looking to Sell My Rig

[E].......what Happened??

I have been a member of the colorful community at [E] for more than three years. In during this time I am disappointed to see that the forum has become a playing ground for MODs trying to bully other members. If someone writes something taking objection at what the MOD has written, the posts are deleted immediately. If the member does not stop there & tries to drive home his pov, he is banned or an infraction is given against him.

I mean whats going on people? There's a reason they are called MODS and not GODS even though most of them suffer from a GOD complex (or is it MOD complex?)

Requesting the admins to intervene usually ends up with no action being taken on the MOD & the member instead getting his ear tweaked.

In all likelihood this thread will be deleted or I will be banned but I just wanted to write this...

[E]....the MODeration needs to be MODerate & not to massage bloated e- egos
vasim92 likes this.
2018 RIG: Core i5 8400 (3.9 ghz) | Asrock Z370 Pro4 | Adata XPG Z1G DDR4 3000 16GB | GTX 1080 Mini ( 2152 core, 11600 mem) | TX 850V2 | Force GT 120GB | 850 EVO 250 GB | WD Green 500 GB | Seagate Barracuda 500 GB | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Spire Thermax Eclipse II P/P | NZXT Tempest EVO |

Consoles: Xbox ONE | Xbox 360 | PS4 | PSP 3000

Smartphones: iPhone X 64GB | Galaxy Note8 64 GB| Pixel 2 64GB

Tablets: BB Playbook | Nexus 7 2013 | Ipad 2017

Last edited by devvfata1ity; 29-08-14 at 01:24 PM.
Old 29-08-14   #2
CoMod
Community Moderator
Sellers beware of the invasion

invader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Great
Re: [E].......what Happened??

What is the problem ? ?...
Old 29-08-14   #3
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
GIVE ME REP POINTS!! Click the

anubhav992 is very Honorableanubhav992 is very Honorable

Can you quote any specific instances bro ?

Old 29-08-14   #4
teh zeuS!
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
I'M bACK

The Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply Great

Originally Posted by devvfata1ity View Post
[E]....the MODeration needs to be MODerate & not to massage bloated e- egos
any complain about me?
Old 29-08-14   #5
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian
Looking to Sell My Rig

devvfata1ity is very Notable

@Knight...no bro..

@ All...in office now, so will post a few incidents shortly...that is if the thread is not taken down before that
Old 29-08-14   #6
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
getting into competitive CS
1.6 once more

BULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly Famed

Can you please detail the issue?
i7 4790k @ 4 Ghz, Corsair H100i, Asus Maximus VII Ranger, 2 * 8 GB Corsair Vengeance pro 2133 Mhz, Asus GTX 970 Strix, Seasonic 1050 XM Gold, Samsung pro 256 GB ssd, 3 TB + storage, NZXT phantom, Steelseries Apex, Coolermaster Sentinel II Advance, League Of Legends Mousepad, NZXT Sentry, NZXT Hue, Asus pb298q
Old 29-08-14   #7
CoMod
Community Moderator

invader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Great

Don't worry .. the thread will not be taken down till its clear what made you post something like this ...
Old 29-08-14   #8
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
1.6 once more

BULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly Famed

@invader

Are you confident enough?
Old 29-08-14   #9
CoMod
Community Moderator

@BULLZI Yup
Old 29-08-14   #10
Unelected
Administrator
Meum pactum dictum

Rig Gallery

vijayninel is extremely Eminent
vijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminent

The mods have nothing personal against you devvfata1ity. In the market forums some of the rules and regulations may seem strange and needless to you but these have been carefully designed after a lot of experience and thought. They are in place for all the members and enforced universally.

As I explained to you in April of this year, we have had several people here trying to palm off damaged/counterfeit stuff by posting bad pics or giving wrong/insufficient information. This is why we insist on clear pics and info. Posting clear pictures will help your sale thread and dispel any doubts about the products. However if the images are not clear or information is deemed insufficient/doubtful then additional clarifications/pictures may be asked for. It is best that members do this voluntarily and spare us the trouble, but if members do not co-operate then the thread can be moved to drafts so that the errors can be rectified away from public view.

The mods are not gods, they are volunteer members trying to safeguard the community from harm. They are the guardians of the community and are entrusted with enforcing the forum rules and regulations. We expect that members will co-operate with them in this.
ManISinJpr and invader like this.
Old 29-08-14   #11
teh geeK!
[E]onian
Game On!

mrnikhilsudo is highly Reputablemrnikhilsudo is highly Reputablemrnikhilsudo is highly Reputablemrnikhilsudo is highly Reputable

Haha, I at least prefer E over teambhp. Got banned for no reason just because I used the word Yes in a post. I mean what can you ask me to do, it was a yes or no question.

I feel the mods here are quite better.
ManISinJpr and invader like this.

iShock and S-plosion

are the two new killer features of the smartphones
Old 29-08-14   #12
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian
Looking to Sell My Rig

Originally Posted by vijayninel View Post
The mods have nothing personal against you devvfata1ity. In the market forums some of the rules and regulations may seem strange and needless to you but these have been carefully designed after a lot of experience and thought. They are in place for all the members and enforced universally.

As I explained to you in April of this year, we have had several people here trying to palm off damaged/counterfeit stuff by posting bad pics or giving wrong/insufficient information. This is why we insist on clear pics and info. Posting clear pictures will help your sale thread and dispel any doubts about the products. However if the images are not clear or information is deemed insufficient/doubtful then additional clarifications/pictures may be asked for. It is best that members do this voluntarily and spare us the trouble, but if members do not co-operate then the thread can be moved to drafts so that the errors can be rectified away from public view.

The mods are not gods, they are volunteer members trying to safeguard the community from harm. They are the guardians of the community and are entrusted with enforcing the forum rules and regulations. We expect that members will co-operate with them in this.
@vijayninel...I am not talking about adhering to market rules that may seem silly but are important nonetheless. What I have an issue with is the behavior of certain MODs who seem to think that people have the compulsion to agree with their pov. Moreover there are MODs who think they can actually impose their whims & fancy by bullying members. I can quote an incident where my post was deleted coz I was deemed to have meddled in the affair between a MOD and a fellow member. I have every right to express my views & even point out to a MOD if their posts are demeaning/ communal or plain egoistic.
The fact that you are referring to our discussion about market rules from a few months back only shows that you and the other admins are blindly protecting some MODs who are going against the spirit of [E]. Moreover, you are greatly mistaken if you think I am taking this personally & this thread is in reaction to my sale thread in the market section.
Its now even more disconcerting that the admins are usually clueless about whats going on. What about taking action against a particular MOD about whom I contacted the admins coz I felt he being a MOD was himself doing something against the spirit of the community?

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

Originally Posted by mrnikhilsudo View Post
Haha, I at least prefer E over teambhp. Got banned for no reason just because I used the word Yes in a post. I mean what can you ask me to do, it was a yes or no question.

I feel the mods here are quite better.
I agree that not all MODs are made equal but there are a few who seem to have forgotten the true meaning of the word moderation.

Last edited by devvfata1ity; 29-08-14 at 03:06 PM.
Old 29-08-14   #13
CoMod
Community Moderator

i guess it will be better if you could tell the exact issue here ... which mod do you have a grudge against ? ... what was the incident ?
Old 29-08-14   #14
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian
Looking to Sell My Rig

Originally Posted by invader View Post
i guess it will be better if you could tell the exact issue here ... which mod do you have a grudge against ? ... what was the incident ?
I dont have a grudge against any MOD. I am just speaking up for the right of every member both new and old alike to express their opinions when they feel a MOD has overstepped the line. These kind of incidents are not brought to the notice of the larger group as the posts are deleted within a few seconds coz the members are always deemed to have meddled in the affairs of the MOD.

I have a problem with this.
Old 29-08-14   #15
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
1.6 once more

^

Admins wont want this to be public.
Post New Thread  Closed Thread