Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Hardware Zone > General Hardware and Peripherals
Register Forgot Password?

Old 24-06-10   #1
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian
want to upgrade mobo and procc

Doubts Regarding General Issues

1. i have a numeric ups whihc i want to coneect it to system so that if my electricyt goes off and comes back it should star by itself without manually switching on the power button
so how to connect it. i have posted the bacside of the ups !
2. when playing all the videos thru vlc or mpc it getting stuck freqyenty for few seconds and then plays normally and gets stuck. i re installed all the vidoe drivers. i did hdd scan whihc was normalcy. and i have a msi 8800gt card and onboard ATI card is that a problem?
3. i need driver for pixel view tv pro 4 drivers to tinstal it in win7. i cant install this remote in mine.
4. i need a driver cd for my main board if some les bought it pls gimmie a copy?
DELL E2408WFP, BIOSTAR TA890GXE, AMD 550 NBE WITH ARCTIC COOLER FREEZER 7 PRO REV 2, CORSAIR VX450, VIPER 2GB, PATRIOT 2GB, WD640GB, SG 1TB, MSI NX8800GT SERIES, CREATIVE XFI PLATINUM TITANIUM, SOND DVDRW, LOGITECH Z5500, PIXEL VIEW PLAY TV PRO, GB M6800 GAMING MOUSE, COOLERMASTER 690II PLUS, LOGITECH KB

Mobile: Nokia 5800 Xpress Music
antonieo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-10   #2
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian
want to upgrade mobo and procc

antonieo is highly Admirableantonieo is highly Admirableantonieo is highly Admirableantonieo is highly Admirableantonieo is highly Admirableantonieo is highly Admirable
Re: Doubts Regarding General Issues

no replies
antonieo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-10   #3
CoMod
Community Moderator
Sellers beware of the invasion

invader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Great
Re: Doubts Regarding General Issues

1. didnt get wat u really wanted to convey ... ups works as a backup power supply in case ur lite goes it gives u time to save ur work n turn off the computer ... but to turn it on ull have to do it manually...

2. Check ur gpu's temp. may be thats where the problem lies .... install latest drivers n klite codec pack

3. Is that product windows 7 certified ?? if yes then u can find the drivers on pixel views site ... just google it

4. Go to ur motherboards manufacturers website (google for it if u donno the site address) ... select ur product n ull get the drivers u need ...
invader is online now   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply