Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation
  • Home
  • Forums
  • Articles
  • News
  • Gaming
  • Bazaar
  • Community
  • What's New
  • My Erodov
  • Help
navigation
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Lounge > Feedback and Test Drive
Register Forgot Password?

Old 17-03-12   #1
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
ROROROROROORORO'

Icon9 DO We Even Have Such Member on Our Forum :O ???

Hello to all my fellow Erodov members
I've been an Member on this forum since June 2008... & have enjoyed a fruitful relation with the Forum & its Members .
All the Geeky/Tech knowledge that i've gained,learned is because of Erodov & all my trust worthy Forum friends
I owe a lot to this Forum & its Members.
Reason Why i have started this Thread is : because of an recent Frog man stunt pulled by some Moderator/Admin ...
I dont know who did it. W

What happend is : My thread title.. My posts gets edited to a rather LAME/UNETHICAL ones, & i don't even get any Notification from The Admin/Mod who've done that. i have even mentioned it on 2 threads . i have tagged the Admins,Mod but nobody seemed cared
& that particular post gets Deleted & i just receive an PM from ERODOV HQ . The recent one is one the " I AM XXX ANYWAYS THREAD "
I had mentioned there with a foul language though that " Some M***r F***k keeps editing my Thread title, Post. & that post got deleted & am not able to access that thread from then on rather an external links opens when i access that thread .

I Request urge the FORUM RIGHTFUL AUTHORITY / OWNER TO HAVE A LOOK AT THIS .

Thank you
Yours Truly Buu ( Balls of Steel )

@KiD0M4N

DESHI DESHI BASARA BASARA !!!
M@J!NBuu~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-12   #2
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
Hurr durr durr durhurr durr hu

Regranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply Great
Re: DO We Even Have Such Member on Our Forum :O ???

Let's see what the mods have to say...
Old 17-03-12   #3
Banned
I havent set my status yet.

Rig Gallery

Sumonpathak is extremely Renowned
Sumonpathak is extremely RenownedSumonpathak is extremely RenownedSumonpathak is extremely Renowned

well...seriously whats going on here?
if the mods can change titles on whim then they should be a wee bit lenient...

Cause I won't wait for the debt to be repaid

Time has come for you

Sumonpathak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-12   #4
teh pandiT!
[E]onian
The Rep-whore!

Luciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply Great

Hey HNP: What did you do this for?
Just ikidding.. know it wasn't him.

@OP: Infact it sounds incredulous tht any mod would do this..
SPECIALLY to an older .. well respected member like you.

Not questioning you... just asking whether there could be other explanations.. llike your account/puter being hacked... etc??
Hey baby, wanna come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo till I Google all over your Facebook?!
Luciffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-12   #5
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
Hurr durr durr durhurr durr hu

Regranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply Great

^^ Doesn't seem like it bro. Even if his account was used by someone else, he could not have edited his thread's name.
Luciffer likes this.
Regranter Maradis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-12   #6
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
ROROROROROORORO'

M@J!NBuu~ is highly AdmirableM@J!NBuu~ is highly AdmirableM@J!NBuu~ is highly AdmirableM@J!NBuu~ is highly AdmirableM@J!NBuu~ is highly Admirable

Originally Posted by Luciffer View Post
Not questioning you... just asking whether there could be other explanations.. llike your account/puter being hacked... etc??
Hacked ??? No way .
Luciffer likes this.
Old 17-03-12   #7
teh pandiT!
[E]onian
The Rep-whore!

Luciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply GreatLuciffer is simply Great

Doesn't have to be hacked...
Am just wonderring whether there could be another explanation... that's all.

None of the mods that I know.. would do such a thing.
Specially :
a. to an older member
b. as a lark.. fine.. but leaving you hanging.. that's uncalled for
c. if it was just a joke.. not rectifying the situation

Really doesn't sound like any mod here.
Sure there are members here that might do such a thing.. lots infact..
But none of them have the ability to.

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

Originally Posted by Regranter Maradis View Post
^^ Doesn't seem like it bro. Even if his account was used by someone else, he could not have edited his thread's name.
Very good point .. Reg.
Luciffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-12   #8
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
ROROROROROORORO'

M@J!NBuu~ is highly AdmirableM@J!NBuu~ is highly AdmirableM@J!NBuu~ is highly AdmirableM@J!NBuu~ is highly AdmirableM@J!NBuu~ is highly Admirable

^ Well its not just Mods that could do this, even Admins can Edit it Right ?
My Point : if u have anything against me, Why hide like a Bitch & do it anonymous ?
Be Man ... Who ever u are

xD.

EDIT : The " IAM XXX ANYWAYS" Thread is Now accessible.
Let me hope the Forum Authorities brings day light to this thread .
Old 17-03-12   #9
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian

Rig Gallery

JD666 is highly ProminentJD666 is highly ProminentJD666 is highly Prominent

which threads were edited majnibuu??
JD666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-12   #10
Staff
Staff

Rig Gallery

thebanik is extemely Distinguished
thebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguished

You are saying you are hurt because the title of this link keeps getting edited??? http://www.erodov.com/forums/i-am-bh...ays/12427.html . Its a spam thread, which is there so that members can enjoy not because they can start a ruckus. You want the thread to be deleted/closed????

That title IMO is being played around by many mods/staff, so its not any one guy who edits the title. And though I have not done it more than a couple of times, but I understand why you cannot access the thread anymore. Its in EUTS and I believe to see the thread you need to accept a clause in your profile, since you have set it 'ON' (which is as such default AFAIR). But since you have a problem with the content or the title of the thread hence one of the Staff Members might have removed your access. So where is the problem???

Now moving on, please mention which other thread title/post have been changed????
Maximus V Gene (MSI Z77-GD65, Gigabyte P67A-UD7, EVGA Classified E760,MSI Eclipse,DFI DK P45 Plus, Foxconn Mars, Asus P5Ne-SLI, Asus P5B Deluxe/Wifi AP), Intel 3770k Benched @ 6.7Ghz, Intel 2600K Benched @ 5.7 Ghz, AMD 8150 Benched @ 7.45 Ghz, Intel 980X Benched @ 6.07Ghz, AMD 970BE Benched @ 6.63Ghz, (Intel i5 680 Benched @ 6.44Ghz, Intel i7 950 Benched @ 5150Mhz, Intel E8600 Benched @ 5.71Ghz, Intel QX9650 Benched @5.41Ghz, Intel Core2 Duo E8400@4.6Ghz, e4300 @ 3.52 Ghz), Thermalright Venomous X, GSkill 6400 2 x 1 GB @ 1260Mhz , HIS 7970 (MSI GTX 580, MSI GTX 480, EVGA GTX295, Asus 4870 x2, EVGA 9800GX2, Visiontek 3870 x2, XFX 8800GT, Nvidia 7900GTX, XFX 8600GT), DELL E248WFP Monitor, CoolerMaster Benchtable, Antec HCP 1200W, Altec Lansing 641 400 RMS Watts with Auzentech X-Plosion

SVGTECH HOC40 and HOC20 Review

Corsair Vengeance K90, M90 and M60 Review

Gigabyte P67 UD7 + Intel i7 2600k Preview

Strontium Ultra Speed 128GB SSD Review

Gigabyte GX-X58A-UD9 Review
thebanik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-12   #11
Jason Bourne
Community Coordinator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely Noble
ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble

Buu, I have gone into your thread and precisely coz you are a fun loving member and a senior member and stilll posted th ethread in wrong thread.. the threads title was changed..
don't get angry, and if old and senior members can't take a little joke.. then who can ;
so let things be normal and let the thread die down, I am not closing this unless you say that I should !!!
and let me assure you once again, that your privileges have not been reduced in any way..
Originally Posted by M@J!NBuu~ View Post
Hello to all my fellow Erodov members
I've been an Member on this forum since June 2008... & have enjoyed a fruitful relation with the Forum & its Members .
All the Geeky/Tech knowledge that i've gained,learned is because of Erodov & all my trust worthy Forum friends
I owe a lot to this Forum & its Members.
Reason Why i have started this Thread is : because of an recent Frog man stunt pulled by some Moderator/Admin ...
I dont know who did it. W

What happend is : My thread title.. My posts gets edited to a rather LAME/UNETHICAL ones, & i don't even get any Notification from The Admin/Mod who've done that. i have even mentioned it on 2 threads . i have tagged the Admins,Mod but nobody seemed cared
& that particular post gets Deleted & i just receive an PM from ERODOV HQ . The recent one is one the " I AM XXX ANYWAYS THREAD "
I had mentioned there with a foul language though that " Some M***r F***k keeps editing my Thread title, Post. & that post got deleted & am not able to access that thread from then on rather an external links opens when i access that thread .

I Request urge the FORUM RIGHTFUL AUTHORITY / OWNER TO HAVE A LOOK AT THIS .

Thank you
Yours Truly Buu ( Balls of Steel )

@KiD0M4N
M@J!NBuu~ likes this.

ManISinJpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-12   #12
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
ROROROROROORORO'

Originally Posted by thebanik View Post
Now moving on, please mention which other thread title/post have been changed????
Buddy... am not angry because the spam thread's title keeps changing.
am saying that MY THREAD TITLES ARE CHANGED like this " CONFIRMED MAJINBUU IS GAY "
& in the I AM XXX ANYWAYS THREAD , my post got edited to ' YES, I CONFESS THAT IAM GAY "
and when i had again posted on the same thread as " Who does these kinda cheap job on our forum " immediately my post gets DELETED, without any Notification.
& My Thread please check here ( SUMMER... Desperate Call for an AC )
Original name of the Thread Title " SUMMER... Desperate Call for an AC " Changed edited Title : SUMMER... Desperate Call for an AC from a Delicate Princess ".

If ur are Mod/Admin/Forum Staff doesn't mean u can mess with everything . I don't see where the JOKE lies Here ...
The Spam thread is Accessible now, Right after this Thread.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by ManISinJpr ♦ View Post
stilll posted th ethread in wrong thread.. the threads title was changed
Bhai Which Thread are you talking bout ?
I know i post 99% of my Threads in the Wrong section . Till Date
Can u tell me which thread that i had post in the Wrong Section got its Title Edited ?
And by all means I've have posted the thread in a Wrong section by not abiding to Forum Rules, Well That Doesn't mean that the ( Staff ) has to Insult/Annoy me.

I Wanna Know Who Did this ? More than that " This Beautiful Forum don't deserve these kinda Staffs " PERIOD !!!
kauffmann likes this.

Last edited by M@J!NBuu~; 17-03-12 at 06:01 PM.
Old 17-03-12   #13
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
Puny human

dexbg is extremely Renowned
dexbg is extremely Renowneddexbg is extremely Renowned

Buddy... am not angry because the spam thread's title keeps changing.
am saying that MY THREAD TITLES ARE CHANGED like this " CONFIRMED MAJINBUU IS GAY "
& in the I AM XXX ANYWAYS THREAD , my post got edited to ' YES, I CONFESS THAT IAM GAY "
Original name of the Thread Title " SUMMER... Desperate Call for an AC " Changed edited Title : SUMMER... Desperate Call for an AC from a Delicate Princess ".
Even I draw the line at this point .. Jokes have to funny both ways if the other person does not appreciate it(repeatedly) then you jerk not a joker.

/harsh_language.
M@J!NBuu~ likes this.

"I was there .. till the end"
dexbg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-12   #14
Jason Bourne
Community Coordinator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely Noble
ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble

Bro !! now let it be..
I told you and you agreed that you posted the ac thread in wrong section and so the funny title was edited..
but it didn't happen to spoil the thread and the title was changed asap !!!
I will ask you to let it go and being a senior member here, let yourself be a knight in shining armor with steel balls
so tell me if I should close the thread.. I mean this.. !!!
Bhai Which Thread are talking bout ?
I know i post 99% of my Threads in the Wrong section .
Can u tell me which thread that i had post in the Wrong Section got its Title Edited ?
And by all means I've have posted the thread in a Wrong section by not abiding to Forum Rules, Well That Doesn't mean that the ( Staff) has to Insult/Annoy me.
ManISinJpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-12   #15
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
ROROROROROORORO'

Originally Posted by ManISinJpr ♦ View Post
Bro !! now let it be.. I told you and you agreed that you posted the ac thread in wrong section and so the funny title was edited.. but it didn't happen to spoil the thread and the title was changed asap !!! I will ask you to let it go and being a senior member here, let yourself be a knight in shining armor with steel balls so tell me if I should close the thread.. I mean this.. !!!
its not bout whether it Spoiled the Purpose of my thread, Bhai this may seem Okay to you or other members, but i can't take it .
i even sent a text to you , & told how i suspect that XXXX has done this.
If the Staff who changed my title/Post intention was to make a Joke on me.. That's something i cannot stand to .
I don't want this Thread to be Closed, Please its a Request.
Post New Thread  Reply