Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation
  • Home
  • Forums
  • Articles
  • News
  • Gaming
  • Bazaar
  • Community
  • What's New
  • My Erodov
  • Help
navigation
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Bazaar > Classifieds For Sale
Register Forgot Password?

Cpus Motherboards and RAMGraphic CardsPower SuppliesMonitorsStorage MediaAudio HardwareCabinetsMobile PhonesSoftwareFans and HeatsinksHard DisksPeriphiralsOtherVideo GamesPC's and LaptopsKeyboards and MiceRegister Now
Classifieds Search Menu

Old 21-10-14   #1
My Eyes are on You Seller
Community Coordinator
I havent set my status yet.

Do Not Post Sale Threads of Products in Cart, Invitations or Coupon Codes

Hi,

Lately we have observed that a lot of members are posting sale threads of items "in cart" on online e-commerce sites, accounts for these sites, invitations and coupon codes. Please note that such sales are strictly not permitted in the Erodov market. One can only sell items that are currently in your possession.

The market is strictly for things you belong and you are the owner of it. things which are not in your hand or which are not arrived or there in your shopping cart are not eligible to post on the ERODOV FORUM.

Also Note that if you have a invitation email from the Seller/Distributor/Reseller With a code/link to buy a product then the same shall/must not be posted here on Erodov Platform.

Any such threads would be deleted without any further notice and disciplinary action can be taken against members posting such threads. This rule applies to all the threads which are already posted or would be posted in future. Erodovs decision would be final in this regard.

Such items are sometimes available in limited numbers on some of the shopping websites, and are something like a lottery. It is unethical to try to make a profit out of such sales.

We expect full co-operation from members in this regard. Please report such posts if you see any.

Regards,

Johnjoyjoe
Attached Thumbnails
>redmi-1s.jpg   >1-1.jpg  

Last edited by vijayninel; 20-12-14 at 07:43 PM.
Post New Thread  Closed Thread