Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Gaming Zone > x Gaming
Register Forgot Password?

Old 24-07-12   #106
teh zeuS!
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r

Rig Gallery
Re: The Diablo III trade and general thread

Well, redone all the skills and am trying something different and so far it loos promising. I seem to be moving and killing a lot faster with the new build now.
Old 24-07-12   #107
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
figuring out a movie to watch

KrashNBurn is extremely Eminent
KrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely Eminent

Originally Posted by Xeo View Post
I can hit 18k with all the gear I bought.
I bought some stuff for you off the AH. If you are online tonight I will show it to you. It might help.

You can run, but you can't hide!

KrashNBurn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-12   #108
Xeo
Th[E] Troll
Papa Donger

Xeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply Great

Yeah please do.
I followed my old build and got owned.
Followed builds off youtube and got owned.
I customised a single build extensively thinking of all the variables and I hit the Enrage timer which drains health faster than Desecrator does. :|
GTX580 Twin Frozr II
Silent Pro M700
Tempest 410 Elite
Xeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-12   #109
teh priesT!
[E]onian
Semper Solus

modeSEVEN is highly AdmirablemodeSEVEN is highly AdmirablemodeSEVEN is highly AdmirablemodeSEVEN is highly AdmirablemodeSEVEN is highly AdmirablemodeSEVEN is highly AdmirablemodeSEVEN is highly Admirable

whooyeah finally managed to kill belial solo! Unfortunately this came after I switched from a dex stack setup to a crit chance/ damage setup. Spent almost all my gold on this one. Damn I'm not a millionaire anymore.

Hopefully I'll make some money auctioning off the old stuff.

the fight's easy enough until you rubberband into his explosions...happened to me several times.
@Xeo what time do you play man? Enjoying the bees and the lacuni?

BTW Act 1 inferno is the only one which is correctly balanced. Which is why it's fun. I'm not making this up either, blizz themselves posted about this.
Old 24-07-12   #110
Xeo
Th[E] Troll
Papa Donger

Xeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply Great

Originally Posted by modeSEVEN View Post
what time do you play man? Enjoying the bees and the lacuni?

Had fun playing with the Glass Cannon
Old 24-07-12   #111
teh zeuS!
[E]onian

KrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely Eminent

Originally Posted by modeSEVEN View Post
BTW Act 1 inferno is the only one which is correctly balanced.
Will try and farm this section for a while (provided I play as much as I want).
Old 24-07-12   #112
Xeo
Th[E] Troll
Papa Donger

I do 1 run everyday.
Gets me around 50k in gold on average and some decent loot.
Nothing great though. So far made around 500k from AH from loot from A1 Inferno.
Old 25-07-12   #113
Xeo
Th[E] Troll
Papa Donger

After much frustration with @krashnburn we decided to call it quits after a half hour gaming session.
Slaved away at an elite pack to no avail.
Luckily I didn't rubberband, Haroon's insistence that Vitality mattered all went to $h1t when he met his first mosquitoes pack. So rest assured he and I will be farming Act 1 till our hands fall off. =|
Old 25-07-12   #114
teh zeuS!

Rig Gallery

mav2000 is extemely Distinguished
mav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguished

Finished Act 1 just last night....butcher was actualy easier with the new build. SO am up for farming act 1 when ever u guys are.
mav2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-12   #115
Xeo
Th[E] Troll
Papa Donger

@krashnburn: You were partially right.
I didn't need more res but more health. :3
Got around 30k with 700 res and 16k DPS with 18k buffed.
But it isn't enough. Atleast 20k unbuffed is needed for Health link packs. But I am able to tank other stuff decently.
Here's the build:
Monk - Game Guide - Diablo III
I spam the Mantra when I'm low health which keeps me around long enough for my Cooldown.
I managed to survive Plagued, Waller, Desecrater and Arcane.
Old 25-07-12   #116
teh zeuS!
[E]onian

Originally Posted by mav2000 View Post
Finished Act 1 just last night....butcher was actualy easier with the new build. SO am up for farming act 1 when ever u guys are.
I pinged you just when you gained the achievement but I guess you didn't notice.
Originally Posted by Xeo View Post
@krashnburn: You were partially right. I didn't need more res but more health. :3
ok
Old 26-07-12   #117
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
Eternal Phoenix

shahbaaz_vision is Notable

Still on Nightmare and struggling to obtain time for playing, Damn it.. Enjoy Guyz, I will be online by saturday.
BTW: Which character is best overall? Barb or Monk?? I somehow feel that the monk is much stronger and useful.
Barb in Nightmare mode is getting hammered now..
shahbaaz_vision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-12   #118
teh zeuS!

Rig Gallery

mav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguished

Well, just went to the first part of act 2 and got killed....lol..so went back to farm act 1 and got a couple of nice stuff including one more legendary item...so far have managed to get 4 legendary items, non of which I use anymore. All the legendaries I use have been picked up in the auction house. I have managed to sell a bit of gear there as well, but not enough to keep going at it. The AH is quite fun BTW and I managed to snag a couple of good items for relitively less.
Old 26-07-12   #119
teh zeuS!
[E]onian

Originally Posted by mav2000 View Post
o far have managed to get 4 legendary items,
They say sharing is caring
Old 26-07-12   #120
teh zeuS!

Rig Gallery

Well I got one with you which is the only one I use. The one before thy was a 200 odd dps sword that I sold an the last one is a wand… don't think any of them will help u.
Post New Thread  Reply