Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Gaming Zone > x Gaming
Register Forgot Password?

Old 16-07-12   #76
teh priesT!
[E]onian
Semper Solus

Re: The Diablo III trade and general thread

Originally Posted by shahbaaz_vision View Post
Buddy unable to get your id.
lol my mistake it's #1230 not #1231 XD
Old 16-07-12   #77
Xeo
Th[E] Troll
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
Papa Donger

Xeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply Great

Originally Posted by krashnburn ♦ View Post
I am still in Act 3 - Hell
I'm in act 3 hell too!
Please play sometime soon we can co-op properly
Originally Posted by krashnburn ♦ View Post
be highly appreciated and repaid in many ways
:O @modeSEVEN: Dude whenever I log on you are offline do you play after midnight or something?
GTX580 Twin Frozr II
Silent Pro M700
Tempest 410 Elite
Xeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-12   #78
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
Eternal Phoenix

shahbaaz_vision is Notable

Originally Posted by modeSEVEN View Post
lol my mistake it's #1230 not #1231 XD
Sent request to you, please check..

---------- Post added at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

my id is shahbaaz2012#1698 please feel free to add everybody..
shahbaaz_vision is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-12   #79
teh priesT!
[E]onian
Semper Solus

modeSEVEN is highly AdmirablemodeSEVEN is highly AdmirablemodeSEVEN is highly AdmirablemodeSEVEN is highly AdmirablemodeSEVEN is highly AdmirablemodeSEVEN is highly AdmirablemodeSEVEN is highly Admirable

Originally Posted by Xeo View Post
Dude whenever I log on you are offline do you play after midnight or something?
that would be because I haven't played this past week at all. Simply no time.
Though I just logged in to see I missed you by a mere 15 minutes. Guess it wasn't meant to be
@krashnburn can you update your 1st post with battlenet IDs of all the people who have posted here? It would be more convenient than fishing them out in the threads. And I have some lvl 55-59 gear with good rolls as well.

I think it's better we decide on a common time to be online. This Saturday sometime after 10PM IST?
If all are lvl 60 and act 1 inferno, I'll help out all with gear/gems. I think I've got at least 40 flawless squares of each type and I can craft upto star (no radiant star yet >_<).

EDIT: I really, really have little to no time to spare this sem since I slacked off last sem weekends seem to be the only days I'll be able to play for any length of time.

Also, I'm gonna congratulate myself for being the first [E]onian millionaire in D3.

Last edited by modeSEVEN; 17-07-12 at 12:19 AM.
modeSEVEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-12   #80
Xeo
Th[E] Troll
Papa Donger

Xeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply Great

being the first [E]onian millionaire in D3.
Pfft, I blow money like Charlie Sheen blows cocaine. Only much more frequently :3
krashnburn was telling me to save up for end game gear and so I did and now I spent close to 300k on gear for my 56 level monk. I tanked Belial with 100% health for the most part due to Dodge/Life on Hit/Mantra of Healing. Lol
Old 17-07-12   #81
teh priesT!
[E]onian
Semper Solus

modeSEVEN is highly AdmirablemodeSEVEN is highly AdmirablemodeSEVEN is highly AdmirablemodeSEVEN is highly AdmirablemodeSEVEN is highly AdmirablemodeSEVEN is highly AdmirablemodeSEVEN is highly Admirable

Originally Posted by Xeo View Post
Pfft, I blow money like Charlie Sheen blows cocaine. Only much more frequently :3
krashnburn was telling me to save up for end game gear and so I did and now I spent close to 300k on gear for my 56 level monk. I tanked Belial with 100% health for the most part due to Dodge/Life on Hit/Mantra of Healing. Lol
not even 60 spending 300k already? sigh.....

Try putting ridiculously low buyout prices, you'll be surprised. Specially the weapons and lesser slots(belt/arm/wrists/boots). 5k on each and you can fully deck out any toon to the bare minimum for under 50k. L2AHNub *hurr*durr*

I guess it's fine because I spent a lot on crafting as well in Hell mode until I realised how sucky the itemisation for blacksmith turns out to be.
Old 17-07-12   #82
Xeo
Th[E] Troll
Papa Donger

The fun part is I over price used gear by around 10-20k and make a profit, apparently there is a mentality that higher buyout price=better.
I bought a pretty decent ring for 20k and sold it for 42.5k :3
So no harm done, I have like 500k right now all saved up and 10 auctions going on, I guess atleast 2 of them should sell.
It's not money I'm worried about anyway, coz I have such good friends
Old 17-07-12   #83
Lead Lead
Administrator
12 years a admin!

Rig Gallery

KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!
KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!

So jealous. You all guys having fun "farming" and shit!

KiD0M4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-12   #84
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
Eternal Phoenix

shahbaaz_vision is Notable

Originally Posted by KiD0M4N View Post
So jealous. You all guys having fun "farming" and shit!
We are just having fun in farming!!:rambo: Shitting is an everyday fun..Heheee
Dave likes this.
shahbaaz_vision is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-12   #85
Xeo
Th[E] Troll
Papa Donger

I can face tank most mobs but Desecrator with Shielding is as annoying as Molten with Waller. =|
Right now my build is:
Build
What's yours?
The Mantra gives me dodge chance of +15% couple that with my inherent 44% including Guardian's path it leaves me with about 52% (This isn't algebraic addition, some random factors or some voodoo magic takes place) Then overstacking is the process of activating your aura for the first time which gives you a momentary boost in dodge chance for 3 seconds. Repeated overstacks mean that Dodge is almost always near the 62.5% mark meaning that almost every 1.6th attack will miss meaning that it will cause all the enemies surrounding me to take 56% damage. Couple this with the fact that I have Sweeping Wind with Blade Storm meaning that the effect stacks every time I crit, granted I don't crit often with a measly 7% Crit chance, but since it gets replenished every time I hit it really is a question of WHEN I crit and not IF I crit.
The triple stack would mean 60% constant damage to any and all enemies in my immediate reach. As for the primary spirit generator I swapped out Deadly Reach with Keen Eye simply because the extra armor wasn't really needed as I could sometimes face tank mobs when I have a Plague and Molten on top of me. I took Fists of Thunder mainly because of the small AoE effect, why not Thunderclap you ask? Well frankly I find the teleport to be hella-annoying as it requires careful planning as to whom you attack and it really isn't a tool for Kiting in general. So the +Dodge here which gives me an average of 7% Dodge chance means that it synergizes well with the Backlash Rune of the Mantra of Evasion meaning more Backlashes.
Right now, I do 7.9k DPS unbuffed with 29k HP and 300+ Resists. Nowhere near what I would be doing if I had the money to blow. But I'm happy for the fact that I could manage so much with the limited resources I had and the gear krashnburn so kindly gave me.
This might seem like I'm overthinking this game to the point of not having fun, but that's just how I remember playing Diablo 2 as a child, I remember taking out the calculator and trying to find the max damage I would do if I synergize all my skills for my Blessed Hammer. :3
KrashNBurn likes this.

Last edited by Xeo; 17-07-12 at 09:09 PM. Reason: Grammar hurr-durr
Old 17-07-12   #86
teh priesT!
[E]onian
Semper Solus

Anyone come online now? I'll play for an hour or so...
@krashnburn @Xeo @mav2000

@shahbaaz_vision I'm on US so I won't be able to see any requests or such if you sent one on the EU or Asia realm.

btw I'm interested in doing the 200k challenge for act 1 and the 400k challenge for act 2.
Rules are:
Buy gear for that amount and that amount only from the AH.
This includes additional stuff such as potions and gems.
you are not allowed to loot any drops apart from the gold.

Lemme know if you guys are interested, I can fund 2 guys easy. And just so you know, it's been done before so it's totally possible.
Old 17-07-12   #87
Xeo
Th[E] Troll
Papa Donger

btw I'm interested in doing the 200k challenge for act 1 and the 400k challenge for act 2.
That's when you are AT level 60. The kind of gear you can buy for 10k is just mindblowing. :O
Maybe it scales equally well considering how hard Inferno is. But alright, I might come. Just gimme my free stuff. :3
Old 17-07-12   #88
teh zeuS!

Rig Gallery

mav2000 is extemely Distinguished
mav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguished

I am on US as well but the system says nO such user when I try to add you
Old 17-07-12   #89
Xeo
Th[E] Troll
Papa Donger

noob mode7 is offline.
:|
Old 17-07-12   #90
teh priesT!
[E]onian
Semper Solus

I gave up after the massive spikes I was getting trying to solo kill belial and went out to get some food instead
Post New Thread  Reply