Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Gaming Zone > x Gaming
Register Forgot Password?

Old 04-07-12   #46
Lead Lead
Administrator
12 years a admin!

Rig Gallery
Re: Where to Buy Diablo III

Which region are you all playing in?

When I got the game initial (launch day, online), I started playing in the USA region... and got to a Lvl 40 WD pretty quickly.

However, the latency to the Battle.net servers were quite pathetic at times (ranging from 350 at best to 600-700 at bad times) and hence I again restarted in the Asia region.

The latency is a much more palatable 160 ms (most times) and everything (clicks, battles, pick ups) just feels more responsive.

KiD0M4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-12   #47
teh priesT!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

hitman02in is highly Admirablehitman02in is highly Admirablehitman02in is highly Admirablehitman02in is highly Admirablehitman02in is highly Admirablehitman02in is highly Admirable

Originally Posted by KiD0M4N View Post
Which region are you all playing in?

When I got the game initial (launch day, online), I started playing in the USA region... and got to a Lvl 40 WD pretty quickly.

However, the latency to the Battle.net servers were quite pathetic at times (ranging from 350 at best to 600-700 at bad times) and hence I again restarted in the Asia region.

The latency is a much more palatable 160 ms (most times) and everything (clicks, battles, pick ups) just feels more responsive.
i started on US too but like you said - pings reached upto 400 at times and the delay was annoying.
so i (and some friends who i coop with) switched to EU - and have been playing there since then. Ping remains in the region 240-275 which is decent enough.
Old 09-07-12   #48
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
Eternal Phoenix

shahbaaz_vision is Notable

Guyz, I finally purchased this game yesterday night from cjs for Rs3,352/- via moneybooker.

Gr8 Gameplay reached Lvl5 within 20-30mins just came back from old ruins.. LMAO. I sound very noobish I know that.

there is online discount from cjs-cdkey hence would definately refer the website, its genuine. If you to use credit/Debit card then use moneybooker else paypal is the only options which charges extra for transaction.

Now please add me in your friends list, I need to research on the methods of usage. Will be live tonight after office.

Regards
Shahbaaz
shahbaaz_vision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-12   #49
Lead Lead
Administrator
12 years a admin!

Rig Gallery

KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!
KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!

Why are you guys not using the Asia region? I mean, if you are ever interested in trying the real money auction house, that would be our only choice (since Blizzard will not allow access to money auction houses outside the home region.)

Also, now a days I get a very respectable 165 ms ping when in the Asia region. A lot better than the 390 ms I used to get (at best) in Americas.
Old 09-07-12   #50
teh zeuS!
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r

Rig Gallery

mav2000 is extemely Distinguished
mav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguished

Why are you guys not using the Asia region? I mean, if you are ever interested in trying the real money auction house, that would be our only choice (since Blizzard will not allow access to money auction houses outside the home region.)

Also, now a days I get a very respectable 165 ms ping when in the Asia region. A lot better than the 390 ms I used to get (at best) in Americas.

You can use RMAH on US servers as well, no issues. I ge around 250-350 ms on the US server which s not bad.
Old 09-07-12   #51
Lead Lead
Administrator
12 years a admin!

Rig Gallery

KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!
KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!
idea Re: Where to Buy Diablo III

Originally Posted by mav2000 View Post
You can use RMAH on US servers as well, no issues. I ge around 250-350 ms on the US server which s not bad.
So you playing in US region?
Old 09-07-12   #52
teh zeuS!

Rig Gallery

mav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguished

Yup....what r u playing as?

Currently at 59 lvl barb, very close to getting to the limit of 60 now...
mav2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-12   #53
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
Eternal Phoenix

Funny with me i get latency as - . I know it sounds nonsense but this is the truth, getting the same in TF2 and BF3 as well.

Using 10Mbps unlimited for an year, getting 8MBps download speed on youtube and microsoft retail servers.

I can connect to all servers in any corner of the world but still latency shows as -

Speedtest.net Mumbai testing shows 5ms. Using fivenet internet services which is locally available.
Old 09-07-12   #54
Neo[t]
SteelSeries SenSei <3

prateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply Great
Originally Posted by shahbaaz_vision View Post
Funny with me i get latency as - . I know it sounds nonsense but this is the truth, getting the same in TF2 and BF3 as well.

Using 10Mbps unlimited for an year, getting 8MBps download speed on youtube and microsoft retail servers.

I can connect to all servers in any corner of the world but still latency shows as -

Speedtest.net Mumbai testing shows 5ms. Using fivenet internet services which is locally available.
So ur in oshiwara ..I live close by..I stay at 4 bungalows... so which ISP? Wat plan? Cost of installation?

prateekS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-12   #55
teh priesT!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

hitman02in is highly Admirablehitman02in is highly Admirablehitman02in is highly Admirablehitman02in is highly Admirablehitman02in is highly Admirablehitman02in is highly Admirable

you cant use the asian rmah.
india comes under the amercias region (strangely yes)
only the people using the americas region can use the rmah in india.
hitman02in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-12   #56
Xeo
Th[E] Troll
Papa Donger

Xeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply Great

In the American region you get people you can actually interact with.
In the Asian region, they all mind their own stuff and hardly ever play as a team.
GTX580 Twin Frozr II
Silent Pro M700
Tempest 410 Elite
Xeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-12   #57
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
Eternal Phoenix

Originally Posted by speeedgods View Post
So ur in oshiwara ..I live close by..I stay at 4 bungalows... so which ISP? Wat plan? Cost of installation?

Sorry Buddy, relocated 3months back to NaviMumbai.. Enjoying the fruits here.. Hehehehe..

In Andheri you max vouch for you broadband, I don't think they have Unlimited plans and whether we can afford them.

In Oshiwara I was using Tikona and quota always used to exceed and I was always penalized for overusage.
Old 13-07-12   #58
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
Eternal Phoenix

Guys,
Specially starters, Please use the Auction House, I collected rare item and specially good items at a cheaper price.

You have define custom pricing and select type as rare. Also honorable gentlemen who have collected good stuff, please update whether we can trade items and how to do the trading/Exchange.
Old 13-07-12   #59
teh zeuS!

Rig Gallery

Guys am changing the name of this thread to the Diblo III thread...and for trading and exchange please post the screensht of the item here and let people know what you are looking for. If someone is interested, I am sure they will get back to you.
mav2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-12   #60
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
Eternal Phoenix

Re: The Diablo III trade and general thread

I finished ACT4 as barbarian yesterday evening. Now what to do?
Post New Thread  Reply