Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. (http://www.erodov.com/forums/)
-   General Hardware and Peripherals (http://www.erodov.com/forums/hardware-zone/general-hardware-peripherals/)
-   -   Defective Razer Keyboard (http://www.erodov.com/forums/defective-razer-keyboard/48368.html)

chicha 27-12-11 10:46 AM

Defective Razer Keyboard

In the month of April 2011 I bought a Razer Lycosa keyboard from SP road, bangalore (Ankith Infotech). It was a sealed pack. I opened the pack at home connected and installed the drivers and all. I then went to the website and tried to register the keyboard.
I got a message saying they keyboard was already registered. I called the Ankit guy and he gave me a Razer guy's number(or he was the dealer for razer products). I call him and he says that should not happen and blah and blah he asked me to call him the next day. I do the follow up and there was no answer. Then within a month few of the keys on the keyboard stopped working.

I don't remember which they were. I took it back to the shop and after like 7 months I got a brand new Lycosa.(7 months because I was not in bangalore for many months and then later I was not free to go pick it up.) I got the keyboard day before yesterday at 1930, came home connected started playing some games. I then tried to register the product, again I got the message saying the product was already registered.
Yesterday by the same time the keyboard stopped working. None of the keys are being registered. I tried everything I could.

What am I doing wrong! is there a fix? or should I return it and put some more money and buy a different one?

Please advice

PS: Is there a razer guy here I could talk to?

JD666 27-12-11 11:16 AM

Re: Defective Razer Keyboard

Did you mail this issue to the company?? Not to the importer in india, but the main company??

chicha 27-12-11 11:17 AM

No I have not. I am returning the keyboard in sometime. I will come back and then mail them. Do you know the address to which I can contact them?

JD666 27-12-11 11:22 AM

Im sure you can find it from the contact us section on their homepage. Im online from cell. Wouldve given it otherwise.

chicha 27-12-11 11:23 AM

I can get it from there, but that I think would be the international ID. Is that ok!

JD666 27-12-11 11:27 AM

yeah man. Thats What i meant by getting the main companys id

chicha 27-12-11 11:40 AM

the stupid website does not have Contact Us anywhere. :( I will do some google and find out

harijith321 27-12-11 01:30 PM

go ahead and open a support ticket with them.

Razer Support

Sumonpathak 27-12-11 01:39 PM

well guys...i have a bundle of KB and mouse...how to register them both??

prateekS 27-12-11 02:31 PM

on the razer site there is an option of registering ur product ! only new products can be registered !

Razer product registration

ranish 27-12-11 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by speeedgods (Post 687482)
on the razer site there is an option of registering ur product ! only new products can be registered !

Thanks i have just register my Razer Black Window :P

pappusmailbox 27-12-11 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ranish (Post 687486)

... Razer Black Window :P

hell 27-12-11 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ranish (Post 687486)

Did you get Ultimate edition or Home Premium :P

Sumonpathak 27-12-11 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by speeedgods (Post 687482)

err...there's only one place to register one :p

ranish 27-12-11 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hell (Post 687489)
Did you get Ultimate edition or Home Premium :P

Home premium