Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Software Zone > Broadband Discussions
Register Forgot Password?

Old 25-01-16   #1
teh nuB!
IT geek

idea Dedicated Server or Shared Hosting

Hello there.
I am somewhat confused as to which hosting provider should i use for my new website. Whether, shared hosting or Dedicated server for better security. Since I need faster access for my website from any browser with low bandwidth connection.
Shaoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-16   #2
Banned
I havent set my status yet.

sebastianW is Mysterious
Re: Dedicated Server or Shared Hosting

You must use the services from a reliable internet providers. There are many options available according to our need and budget.

Old 21-07-19   #3
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.

salmansaleem is Mysterious
Re: Dedicated Server or Shared Hosting

If you’re new to web hosting, a shared platform is great for learning the ropes. It’s perfectly adequate for businesses and websites that have light to moderate web traffic and don’t require complex, customized server configurations.
Dedicated Web Hosting
With this option, you’re the sole user on the server. Its capacity and resources are all yours. This gives you much more control over its configuration and overall operating environment. There’s also a wider variety of services and software to choose from.

Not every business needs all the bells and whistles that dedicated hosting provides, but it might make sense under the following circumstances:

Your business is continually growing and adding products or services, so you need the control and flexibility to customize the server, choose your software and adapt the system to changing needs
Your website features a significant amount of video streaming and high-resolution photos
You want a unique IP address that you don’t have to share with other websites
Your business handles extremely sensitive transactions, so you require enhanced security features
What Else Should You Know About Dedicated Hosting?
Understandably, having a dedicated server all to yourself costs more than shared hosting. After all, there are more features and resources to choose from. Unless you have very good technical skills or strong tech support in your company, you’ll probably need a package that includes building and maintaining the equipment.

These additional features come at a price, but they’re worth it for clients who need complete control of the operating environment and a little extra security.
salmansaleem is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply